• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2nd Poll Attempt, What did you think Chauvin would get?

What did you think Chauvin would get (select all that apply)

• Murder 3 and Manslaughter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Guilty

• Didn't Care

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do the math, one smug cops life versus billions of dollars in damage, they probably pumped pedo joe's message into the jury room....:coffee:

Choose all that apply

I thought he would at least be convicted of whatever charge is equivalent to criminally negligent homicide in my state. Admittedly, and I hate to agree with anyone's position on the left, the video of Floyd looks like an execution - continuing to leave a knee on the neck of a guy who lost consciousness for that amount of time. At least appears to be such a bad decision as to be criminally negligent.

Although it makes sense that the jury would hang him with all three charges. I'm sure the jurors expected to be terrorized, doxed, hurt, killed, etc., by leftist mobs if they didn't convict on all 3. Think I read that a severed pig's head was left on the step of a defense witness but wrong house. Really doubt Chauvin will last long in the pen. Might as well just shoot the guy now although I doubt the libtards would want anything that humane to happen to Chauvin.

Last edited:
I thought he would at least be convicted of whatever charge is equivalent to criminally negligent homicide in my state. Admittedly, and I hate to agree with anyone's position on the left, the video of Floyd looks like an execution - continuing to leave a knee on the neck of a guy who lost consciousness for that amount of time. At least appears to be such a bad decision as to be criminally negligent.

Although it makes sense that the jury would hang him with all three charges. I'm sure the jurors expected to be terrorized, doxed, hurt, killed, etc., by leftist mobs if they didn't convict on all 3. Think I read that a severed pig's head was left on the step of a defense witness but wrong house. Really doubt Chauvin will last long in the pen. Might as well just shoot the guy now although I doubt the libtards would want anything that humane to happen to Chauvin.

Im in awe that u really can formulate a real sentence.
All jokes aside..its nice to see your not as wacky as I thought.
Good for u!
Now send ass pics again.

More importantly...
Before people vote, how can the OP assure us there will be no voter fraud on the thread?
Has this been Rudy Guilliani approved?

Back