• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Higher Anabolics to Test or vice versa?

deathrattle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is your guys opinion when running a cycle.

Higer Anabolics and trt replacement for test OR High Test and lower Anabolics?

I hear people divded on this.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I go for lower Test dosage and higher anabolics.

My reasoning? My first experience with Tren I was an absolute fucking wreck. By week 4 the insomnia was destroying me. I couldn't sleep no matter how tired I was and I was a walking zombie. Dark circles, lack of motivation, was going to the gym to basically go through the motions and I told myself I'll never touch this shit again. Then I came across a write up on the whole high Tren and low Test cycling style and I said oh what the hell, I have some left over Tren; let's try this again. I ran it and my insomnia that occurred the first time around completely disappeared which was enough for me to be sold on this idea.

I guess the other reason is I'm extremely sensitive to aromatization. The highest I've gone with Test is now, currently on cycle Test E 250mg with 350mg of Tren Ace and even on 250mg of Test E I'm having a gyno flare up that I posted about recently. I had to break into my emergency stash of Letrozole which absolutely nukes estrogen. Relying on this for now until another AI comes in soon.

End note, anyone ever has issue with Trensomnia, give the low Test high Tren a try. It sure helped me.

What is your guys opinion when running a cycle.

Higer Anabolics and trt replacement for test OR High Test and lower Anabolics?

I hear people divded on this.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Test is the base of any cycle and is the best to give you size and density but at same time the higher the dosage the large your waist to . Why 70´s athletes look so slim ? low or no test but same time they are much smaller than today athletes .
If your goal is to look more ripped and hard go with anabolics high and low test . If your goal is to be huge you need test higher

Everyone is divided because everyone responds differently to different compounds. You'll have to take some time and experiment with what works for you. We are mad scientist and we are our own monsters

So many factors can play into it.

Like Tacos said, aromitase is a big one. If you have trouble controlling estrogen then higher test might not be best for you but, I don't think that means throwing higher doses is 19nor's is a good idea either.

If you're trying to grow, high test is the best path (see above) . It's not up for debate that high dose test only cycles will put slabs of muscle on you. What is debatable is if low test with higher doses of other compunds works as well which, I don't believe they do. There are fringe cases but, overall it doesn't work as well.

If you struggle with estrogen though, they might be your best alternative.

Test is best

I would go as far as to say as high a dose of test as you can tolerate well is the STANDARD, its what most people do for decades and how they gained the most. I have experimented a lot myself with low/medium dose test and other compounds being high or moderate and its not even a contest.

I am reallly starting to believe actually including other compounds is what leads me to problems and that I should just stay with test only with orals for a big push

Last edited:
And also test is something you body produces and know it , test is not just one of the safest anabolics ( just control estrogen ) but also rarely faked or underdosed . And yes with only test at high dosage you can get huge , no other compound can give you the same size , not even trenbolone

Back