• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

He'll be dead in less than 6 months

IML Gear Cream!
I will call it like I see it ....if no agrees then thats them ....thats lifter plain and simple .....well it should very obvious now lmao ....dudes on my nuts like its closin time and Im last guy at club .....

Haha, that's some funny shit ! That may be lifter trying not to be thrown out imedeatly ? Keep baiting him T, he will break cover ? If not, and he stays, then he's tough enuff for the pit !

Haha, that's some funny shit ! That may be lifter trying not to be thrown out imedeatly ? Keep baiting him T, he will break cover ? If not, and he stays, then he's tough enuff for the pit !

Hahha just look at how insanes posting style changed since he joined! ... the frequency of his posting has increased !! The time frames has changed !! Just like el faggits ....its to the point his posts dialogue is like el faggots meaning he has to approve of your assumptions and you have to prove your imformation ...he asks for links just like el faggot did ....almost like he has to be convinced or approve of your responses and that hells of change of style since he first joined ....lolz ....if it isnt lifter he suffers from the same mental disorder.....lolz ....its parrot ass faggot in my book ....

You know the more and more I read your posts you remind of some mental case fag who is banned from here ....he use to ask for links , how about you research it!! Another thing when you first started posting you came off like a Foreigner using words like cheers....I say your a troll gimmick ..

Yup, and banned again.

Bro get a fucking life. No one gives a fuck what you have to say about anyone. Who really looks like a pathetic fool here?

Have some dignity and move the fuck on with your life

Bro get a fucking life. No one gives a fuck what you have to say about anyone. Who really looks like a pathetic fool here?

Have some dignity and move the fuck on with your life

Bahaha nope no dignity, nope no pride ....

Uh oh better double the dose of psych meds....were having a melt down butt hurt all rolled up in one ......

Im sorry, which brand, you gonna peddle, Apollo now? LOL, you are pathetic. Ill go on forever. I told you. You start with me, you wont get the last word. You came to me bitch and got smoked by truth and I called out your stupidity.

Ummm who got smoked again? Ummm and whos stupid again? You are one very dumb mother fucker ....do you ever realize what your saying? Omfg your mentally fucked bad!!!:coffee:

Seems like a kettle pot loop here

How lonely and miserable a person's life must be to sit around creating new screen names, day after day, just to get in the last word.

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Let me refresh your memory dipshit. You started in with me because you didn't like me posting that Biden would be in office and Trump would not be. I was proven correct. Just because I got booted from this board does not mean you were right. You were dead wrong and you still to this day can't handle that your guy lost. All you have done ever since is cry like a bitch, lie and post proof of your ignorance.
You never once proved me wrong on anything and every time I called you out for your idiotic lies and ignorance instead of backing up with facts, you turned to insults because you were always talking out your ass or telling a lie.

Which shit gear brand will you be peddling now? Apollo? What brands did you peddle before? Nevermind, lol, I know. Keep going bitch. I will keep going and let people know what an ignorant scumbag parrot you are.

Lol...I got you to melt everytime ....I peddle no gear sir :coffee:....you have no clue who I am or what I have lol....you will never ever get under my skin...you were tossed off this board because you threaten people families and kids, now how low is that? ....as matter fact till this day have I ever threatened any of you family or your kid? As matter fact has anyone here? Cmon man you cant even tolerate yourself let alone be part of a community lifter .....your a head case nothing but a bipolar psych patient unable to control him self, none the less you live in mamas basement .....cmon man do you really think any different of your self other then what I described? If you do think differently your even more bat shit crazier than we all thought ......good day mental parrot msm regurgitator...lolz

More lies from the dumbest motherfucker on this board. I never threatened anyone you dumb fuck. Saying I wish you would die is not a threat you unbelievably dumb piece of shit. I definitely got under your skin which is why you started this with me because you could not stand my posts saying that Biden would be in office and not trump. I was tossed off this board because admin here is a Trumptard like you and also knew I was right and couldnt stand it.
I am confident in myself. I am not a complete idiot retard like you.
So, you are proven wrong again with your lies and ignorance.
One more thing you did indeed peddle for MLF you lying piece of shit. You are also peddling for Apollo. You got samples sent to you and you forgot to add your name to the list of people that were to sample. Whoops.
Keep going bitch. I have 1,000 more accounts to expose you as the liar and scumbag that you are. You don't start shit with me especially when you are as dumb as you are. I own you bitch.
Lol...I got you to melt everytime ....I peddle no gear sir :coffee:....you have no clue who I am or what I have lol....you will never ever get under my skin...you were tossed off this board because you threaten people families and kids, now how low is that? ....as matter fact till this day have I ever threatened any of you family or your kid? As matter fact has anyone here? Cmon man you cant even tolerate yourself let alone be part of a community lifter .....your a head case nothing but a bipolar psych patient unable to control him self, none the less you live in mamas basement .....cmon man do you really think any different of your self other then what I described? If you do think differently your even more bat shit crazier than we all thought ......good day mental parrot msm regurgitator...lolz

Im not a democrat you dumb motherfucker. Another lie you try to say is truth. Just because I am a traditional Republican and not a Trumptard Qnut racist like you does not mean I am a democrat.
Do you deny you couldn't stand my posts saying Biden would be in office? Go back and look you idiotic motherfucker. I indeed got under your skin and I still do otherwise you would be a man and move on since you started this.
You are a fraud a liar and racist scumbag piece of shit.
Also, my bad on the lab, I believe it was MLG?...and now you are peddling Apollo.

Im not a democrat you dumb motherfucker. Another lie you try to say is truth. Just because I am a traditional Republican and not a Trumptard Qnut racist like you does not mean I am a democrat.
Do you deny you couldn't stand my posts saying Biden would be in office? Go back and look you idiotic motherfucker. I indeed got under your skin and I still do otherwise you would be a man and move on since you started this.
Also, my bad on the lab, I believe it was MLG?...and now you are peddling Apollo.

IML Gear Cream!
176471613_457717492182429_6949345378085267174_n.jpg

Wow thats flash from past MLG .....nope never repped for them so your wrong ....and yup as long as Im in good mood I will say I am mod on M&S but post and spend more time here which should say something....again Im in good mood, so I will continue to be transparent and let you know I am banned and been banned for BOP for 5 years, but nope never created a gimmick to go back on or enter the board to stalk whats goin on...I mean that would just be nutz would you agree?

Same old screen name dont have nothing to hide or be ashamed of ...

You threatened to slice throats and shoot people/me in the face ...infact you wish my and other peoples families dead ...your a sick pup!

Umm what else oh oh apollo Im not nor do I plan to push any ones gear I havent repped or pushed a product in over 5yrs...whats with the accusations? You sure are reaching ...I know your butt hurt bad huh....

You have tons of character defects and twice as many mental issues ...yes you did threatened people ..yes threatened me ...yes you threatened and wish families dead dont try to minimizing and Justify...

In closin I will leave you with this ... if you were ever reincarnated you would return as a dog turd motionless sitting in some grass under the blazing sun being eatin by big green flies and what wasnt eatening would simply dry up turn to dust and be blown away by the wind ...:coffee:

Oh for fucks sake. Really? Some loser OD's on drugs, someone else gets blamed for his death, and suddenly he's a saint? We have truly become a nation of fucking idiots.

Haha I’m hoping it’s just a joke. I mean c’mon fellas... “greatest black man to ever live”?

That’s disrespectful to so many black people on so many levels that I have to think that this shirt is a joke of some sort.

There are plenty of truly great black men that managed to never get methed out and die in the street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My apologies to everyone for derailing the thread ...

floyd the greatest black man alive ha!!

I am sorry, I guess I mistaked Medlab for MLG, you did step down from Medlab around 2015, correct? You did indeed rep for Medlab, correct? Don't lie again, I have proof you ignorant piece of shit.
If you say I threatened you, prove it you piece of shit. This is another lie and it never happened. I never once said to anyone here I would do anything to them. I did indeed say I hope you get shot in the face and that your family gets shot. I didn't say I was going to do it. You see how dumb you are and how you 'twist' the truth you scumbag.
So yeah, I know you hate to show proof because all you do is lie and make ignorant posts but I know and you know I never threatened anyone so stop your lies you ignorant scumbag.
Speaking of Apollo, what happened with his sample list? Are you sure you aren't actually Apollo?
You have millions of character defects. You are the dumbest motherfucker on the planet, you are a liar, you are uneducated and you are a hypocrite parrot.
In closing, keep it up and I will expose you further. I own you bitch.

Bahahaha Im apollo now huh? Yup medlab I did rep for, but read my post it wasnt MLG you dumb ass lol....and what did I write in over 5yr I havent pushed a product or repped lol....your a jack ass ...you think your doing all this exposing of me, but actually your making your self look even stupier ..if thats even possible...and yeah you threatened people and myself ....you want proof? Well guess what I typically dont save that type of shit ....just to be clear you actually think your in better position wishing people and family dead, so in your mentally fucked up brain you wishing families including kids dead makes you a better person than someone who threatens? ...im done here your clearly a retard ...it was nice to engage and humiliate you, but were at the point where its even more clearer your just a waste of time ....

https://youtu.be/sHEGvSkkpeI

If you really don't want to derail this thread, then move on and get over me.
You started shit with me and I'll be damned if I ever take shit from the likes of you.
Here is a proposition, I am a man of my word. If you stop now, I will never come back to this board.
if you don't, well, you know....
Unlike you, I am a man of my word and I will abide to what I just said.

Bahahah you fucking loser ...like your in a position to tell me what you will accept:roflmao:....:laughat:

You don't have proof because it didn't happen. Also, why sample a lab now. You havent done that here in years. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you posted this before you saw my last post. This is your last chance you ignorant piece of shit.
ASF, see what this dumb fuck is doing and remember before you give me shit that this idiot parrot started in with me and I simply will not take shit off a bitch. He has a chance to end it and he declines. The board will get more of me if he does not wise up.

Wah wah wah I will make you all suffer he doesnt stop wah wah boo hoo even tho Im banned and only here with a gimmick account wah wah ....you bitch :laughat:

Back