• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

He'll be dead in less than 6 months

Get Shredded!
I stand corrected. My bad sir.

Augie.. Well put as usual.
Very well put.
There's no winner here.
I feel for the officer too.
His life is over essentially.
When he gets out in 12 yrs or so, where does he go for work?
His piece of shit wife divorced him as soon as they put the cuffs on him.
Whats he got left?
I don't understand how people can cheer for this outcome.
I'm happy with the outcome, but it's a mess for all parties involved.
Including the cop.

We are old, n that makes us not have as much to lose ? " I pity the fool who fucks with old dudes " Mr T ...

Nope, people can try and fuck with me/family, probably won end well for all of us.
Im just glad I wont be around in the future when things are totally retarded...

Again that was said by the Chief who was testifying for the prosecution. Duh. My comments were based on the texts that were presented at trial as what the police used as their training manuals.

What EXACTLY does this mean?
Seriously..explain how whatever this is supercedes what the police chief said.
I'm confused.
And for the record.. I don't celebrate being black.
I celebrate being an American.

Antifa and BLM called for action last night. Guilty verdict was not enough, just as predicted.

Attachments

• photo_2021-04-21_08-33-30.jpg
    photo_2021-04-21_08-33-30.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 39
Told ya.
The ghetto streets wouldnt be happy unless they stoned him to death in the middle of town.

Meanwhile, we will probably never find out who shot Ashli Babbitt.

Tell me again how this isn't all about politics.

Didn't the Capitol Police shoot her?

Following his training???
The fuekn CHIEF OF POLICE said they weren't trained to do THAT.

Some are making it seem like the cop did NOTHING wrong.
It wasn't intentional no... But he fucked up and got what he deserved which was NOT A MURDER ONE CHARGE

I completely agree with you on this...NO WAY did he deserve a murder charge.... this system we have is fucked and anyone who doesn’t think so has never been on the receiving end of this fucked up system...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Augie.. Well put as usual.
Very well put.
There's no winner here.
I feel for the officer too.
His life is over essentially.
When he gets out in 12 yrs or so, where does he go for work?
His piece of shit wife divorced him as soon as they put the cuffs on him.
Whats he got left?
I don't understand how people can cheer for this outcome.
I'm happy with the outcome, but it's a mess for all parties involved.
Including the cop.

You think he gets out in 12? IDK. Thinking he never gets out...

But also good chance he kills himself or someone else kills him.

Which brings up something. I get you break the law and go to jail, give up your freedom...that's the price you pay. Got it. But why the fuck do ppl have to worry about getting beat up and raped?!? Or is that not the thing?

Well there's no way they'll give him the full 40 years according to sentencing guidelines.
He has no criminal record.
If they gave him that, the police should be the next to protest/riot/loot.

Wasn't Weinstein too?

Wow. Where did you see this posted? It doesn't look like they got their wish, though. I don't think there was any rioting.

So ur saying he did nothing wrong?

It's ok Kil, he admits he did wrong, trying to plead it out ? They needed that dog n pony show is all ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-21-01-57-20.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-21-01-57-20.png
    175.5 KB · Views: 46
You think he gets out in 12? IDK. Thinking he never gets out...

But also good chance he kills himself or someone else kills him.

Which brings up something. I get you break the law and go to jail, give up your freedom...that's the price you pay. Got it. But why the fuck do ppl have to worry about getting beat up and raped?!? Or is that not the thing?

Most likely they will put him in PC ( protective custody) there is no way they can put him I. General population he will be beaten up raped and killed for sure....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warning bro, watch out for the forum's most insignificant fool (Twisted) as you will likely have the chihuahua nipping at your heels soon. According to your post, you have hit 3 of his trigger points which are that you only have 14 posts and joined in september of last year so you can't post in the pit. Plus, you asked for riot footage. He will piece all of this info together like the Columbo fool he is and make up shit about you in response to your post. The guy is certifiable and may stalk you like he has been doing to me.

Not to worry though. His opinion, like himself simply does not matter. Also, you are fine posting in the Pit. Nothing the insignificant fool says ever has real meaning. Bottom line is the insignificant fool does not control who can post where on this board and his opinion likely has the least meaning out of anyone on this board due to his unstable nature.

I just wanted to give you a heads up not to worry if you get nipped at. Just do what you do and ignore the fool.

Wow. Where did you see this posted? It doesn't look like they got their wish, though. I don't think there was any rioting.

- - - Updated - - -

oops
:funny:
Yea but they weren't watching

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Political cartoons on both sides crack me up. I love the sarcasm.
I dunno what courst case u watched.
Read this and then comment.

“To continue to apply that level of force to a person proned out, handcuffed behind their back — that in no way, shape or form is anything that is by policy,” said the chief, Medaria Arradondo. “It is not part of our training. And it is certainly not part of our ethics or our values.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/05/us/george-floyd-murder-trial.html
EaEl5HLWkAQDJ2x.jpg

He gets out 7 years. He will get 20 years or less. Imedeatly trustee 2 for 1, so now it's only 10 years ( he won't even have to apply, he's ex LE ). Next he will get another 2 for 1 for good behavior. So he's down to 5 years. 6 months time served in County makes it 4.5 years ..

:coffee:

4.5 seems somewhat fair.
Better than my prediction of 12.
...which is ALOT for a FUCKING MISTAKE!

He gets out 7 years. He will get 20 years or less. Imedeatly trustee 2 for 1, so now it's only 10 years ( he won't even have to apply, he's ex LE ). Next he will get another 2 for 1 for good behavior. So he's down to 5 years. 6 months time served in County makes it 4.5 years ..

:coffee:

Doubt he'll survive that long in the pen. They might as well just shoot the guy now.

Doubt he'll survive that long in the pen. They might as well just shoot the guy now.

When you know what a $20 in comisary can buy you, it does cast doubt on his health ? But he is ex LE, so he will have some fan boys too ?

Let's start a pool ?

How far can 20 bucks go in jail?

Warning bro, watch out for the forum's most insignificant fool (Twisted) as you will likely have the chihuahua nipping at your heels soon. According to your post, you have hit 3 of his trigger points which are that you only have 14 posts and joined in september of last year so you can't post in the pit. Plus, you asked for riot footage. He will piece all of this info together like the Columbo fool he is and make up shit about you in response to your post. The guy is certifiable and may stalk you like he has been doing to me.

Not to worry though. His opinion, like himself simply does not matter. Also, you are fine posting in the Pit. Nothing the insignificant fool says ever has real meaning. Bottom line is the insignificant fool does not control who can post where on this board and his opinion likely has the least meaning out of anyone on this board due to his unstable nature.

I just wanted to give you a heads up not to worry if you get nipped at. Just do what you do and ignore the fool.

- - - Updated - - -

oops
:funny:
Clearly you aren't done with Twisted, because here you are, 'swinging off his nuts' for no reason. I think Twisted is onto something

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Clearly you aren't done with Twisted, because here you are, 'swinging off his nuts' for no reason. I think Twisted is onto something

Lol, pretty sure one of the posters he quoted is himself also

naw, he is not on to anything except the heel of my foot. I just say GTFOH you filthy little beast taco bell dog.
but seriously, I did not respond to any of his posts. That was just a warning to another new member to not be discouraged if my friend attacks him for no reason. He seems to think anyone relatively new should not post in the Pit and I don't want him running off members. Everyone here except him has been cordial to me.
That being said I did perhaps technically go against my word but rest assured from here on out I will not respond to or post another word about that insignificant fool.

I will call it like I see it ....if no agrees then thats them ....thats lifter plain and simple .....well it should very obvious now lmao ....dudes on my nuts like its closin time and Im last guy at club .....

Back