• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

He'll be dead in less than 6 months

dnewell2004

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Poor guy. Was he guilty of murder, I don't think so. Involuntary manslaughter I could get behind but all 3 counts is bullshit IMO.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Not sure how you can convict a cop for following his training. That verdict was nothing more than those jurors being afraid to start a whole shit show by saying not guilty to any of those charges. It’s very sad imo. How can police officer do his job now when dealing with a black person? They can’t and many won’t. Crime is gonna flourish now.

Not sure how you can convict a cop for following his training. That verdict was nothing more than those jurors being afraid to start a whole shit show by saying not guilty to any of those charges. It’s very sad imo. How can police officer do his job now when dealing with a black person? They can’t and many won’t. Crime is gonna flourish now.
I agree.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

It really is that simple. Fuck being a cop.

Do literally anything else.

Anyone living in the city should leave. Let the fuckheads kill each other, build a wall around it, whatever.

Will be interesting to see if they mix him with the rest of the prison population. Would be a bad idea of they did although white power is in prison just as much as other gangs and colors. I am also surpised he got more than just manslaughter but I don't believe the jury made their decisions out of fear.

They did? I didn't see names posted anywhere. I just saw ages and race stats.

They put that up before the trial even started. The jury wasn't even sequestered.

This whole thing has been the absolute definition of scapegoat. Here's FOX for you (remember, the "conservative" news source):

NEW - Greg Gutfeld of Fox News: "I'm glad [Chauvin] was found guilty on all charges, even if he might not be guilty of all charges. I am glad that he is guilty of all charges because I want a verdict that keeps this country from going up in flames."

From the death to the trial this whole situation has been nothing but a miscarriage of justice. When decisions are made based on fear and emotion then logic goes out the window and so does a proper trial. The whole system needs an overhaul and reboot.

So you saw where actual names were posted? I missed this. Do you have a link?
They put that up before the trial even started. The jury wasn't even sequestered.

This whole thing has been the absolute definition of scapegoat. Here's FOX for you (remember, the "conservative" news source):

NEW - Greg Gutfeld of Fox News: "I'm glad [Chauvin] was found guilty on all charges, even if he might not be guilty of all charges. I am glad that he is guilty of all charges because I want a verdict that keeps this country from going up in flames."

He was wrong but fuck being a cop. My buddy has been on the streets 20 years and just transferred to undercover narcotics. He said its night and day difference.

If I was working the streets as a cop I would be like I'm out.

"They will still riot. Our justice system is as useful as a knitted condom."

Funny when people call it a justice system...it's always been a legal system not justice. Some groups find that out a lot sooner than others

They are now calling for the conviction of the other officers involved.

I believe the apostle Paul refered to that as "sharing in the sins of others"....it's a tough call

Total fucking bullshit..... The jury should have been sequestered. And the trial should not have taken place in Minneapolis. Even if the trial had been taken to some other city, those jurors would have needed to be kept completely confidential in a basement somewhere. There's no way in hell any of them were gonna stand up for the truth.....knowing the hell they would have to go through in the aftermath. The appeal process will be interesting. Hopefully that cunt Maxine Waters comments will come back to haunt her. George Floyd was a junkie criminal and the world is better off without him.

Get Shredded!
Totally agree. It would be different for a detective even safer than undercover but no fucking way I would ever want to be a traffic cop today. This cop was wrong in his actions but some of these split second decisions that can either end with the cop in jail, losing their job or losing their life, it is not worth it.
He was wrong but fuck being a cop. My buddy has been on the streets 20 years and just transferred to undercover narcotics. He said its night and day difference.

If I was working the streets as a cop I would be like I'm out.

Case will instantly be appealed. Following the comments of Maxine Waters, judge in the case said yesterday that they have solid grounds for appeal but that he didn't believe the comments rose to the level of a mistrial at the time. Just the fact that the subject of a mistrial arose due to her comments, and then piling Bejing Biden's comments on top of that and there's some serious issues to be addressed on appeal. This ain't over until the appeals process is played out.

I'm not sure that anyone still refers to Fox News as "conservative" anymore. Just because they are slightly right of CNN doesn't mean they are even remotely conservative. Their rudder got stuck to the left a long time ago.

Like those jurors had a choice ...cmon lets not be so stupid

yea they had a choice.... fuck that shit.

ignorant...

grow a spine... wtf

- - - Updated - - -

It’s called telling the truth

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck to all you non essential non gun owners .... Aint no cops coming to save you now.

Case will instantly be appealed. Following the comments of Maxine Waters, judge in the case said yesterday that they have solid grounds for appeal but that he didn't believe the comments rose to the level of a mistrial at the time. Just the fact that the subject of a mistrial arose due to her comments, and then piling Bejing Biden's comments on top of that and there's some serious issues to be addressed on appeal. This ain't over until the appeals process is played out.

not in today’s world... libtard judge does as libtard judges do.

this is your childrens future ... what’s right is wrong... what’s wrong is right. Hope she’s prepared

not in today’s world... libtard judge does as libtard judges do.

this is your childrens future ... what’s right is wrong... what’s wrong is right. Hope she’s prepared

This is all part of the battle for the soul of the nation. There will be casualties. It is these unjust casualties that drive us in purpose to right the wrong.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1384308520649039872

While other parents were reading children's books to their offspring, I read The 5000 Year Leap, Wealth of Nations, and The Road To Serfdom to mine. But as I constantly tell her, what you do with this information is entirely up to you. I've taught her about real history and taken her backpacking to see some of the most beautiful scenery in the nation. Been teaching her MMA, kickboxing, and jujitsu since she was six. She shot her first gun when she was two and received her own first rifle when she was 11. Taught her to surf at 6 and she was paddling and catching her own waves at 8. Started teaching her programming as soon as she could read in the first grade and all about technology and hacking since she was 9. We're always working on developing the mind and the body. If she's not prepared, it's not from a lack of effort on my part. Oh, and I just picked up a Pimsleur subscription so we're both going to learn to speak Mandarin. Anyone who's wondering how to pack that much info into a child, she didn't even know what a television was until she was 6. We don't own one and don't want one. Why fill a kid's head with that garbage when there's so much great stuff they can learn and do?

Last edited:

I haven’t dug around to see if they were published, but my local news said the jurors were doxed. They gave stats on the make up of the jury, race and ages, and stopped short of giving names. But you can bet that the more, I will say “agenda driven” websites probably took it a step further and published more details. They plastered all the personal info on the forensic medical professional who testified for the defense and they vandalized his house. Put pigs blood all over the front and left a severed pigs head on the drive way.

Even without choosing a side, not being sequestered, the jury knew the city settled for $27 mill before the start of the trial, what happened to the defense expert and seeing a congress woman (Maxine Waters) on the local news encouraging people to be more confrontational irregardless of the verdict? Who wouldn’t consider going along, if say they only wanted to say go with manslaughter, versus putting your family at risk, by going against the group?

Not everyone can just go to a second house or leave for a month till things settle down. Not to mention, they probably have to report back to work now that it’s over. That is if they are a working stiff like me. Government isn’t going to give me a stimulus to take a month off, I’m like gotta get back to work. Jury pay can’t pay my bills.

imo

LowT

yea they had a choice.... fuck that shit.

ignorant...

grow a spine... wtf

- - - Updated - - -

It’s called telling the truth

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck to all you non essential non gun owners .... Aint no cops coming to save you now.

Now if those jurors were separated in different rooms and had to come to a decision without sitting across from other people with different views I think it would of been a different outcome

How can he be guilty of all three charges ? Aren't they the same charges just the degree different ?

You know the more and more I read your posts you remind of some mental case fag who is banned from here ....he use to ask for links , how about you research it!! Another thing when you first started posting you came off like a Foreigner using words like cheers....I say your a troll gimmick ..

Back