• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Butt plugs for dogs

SBLabsRep

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't know who has felt this way before but my Pitbull who I love oh so much and WAS full potty trained has recently begun to shit and piss all over my house each time I leave. I have tried crating him but even the metal crates he is able to some how dismantle the same way the Biden administration is dismantling our country, quickly and aggressively. Diapers? Nope they get torn up quicker than a Kardashian marriage license. HELP!!!!

entered thread cuz of butt plug title.. Left once I realized u somehow managed to invoke Biden's name

My pit/dane mix was bad about having anxiety issues she would sit,cry,whimper,and drool all over the floor at the door a puddle even when I would leave for work or anything. So I ended up giving her cbd at 1st it worked some, got her a calming collar(hormone) that helped alot, then put her on puppy Prozac she's like a new dog now 0 issues with her. Perhaps 1 of those may help you out it could be food related even I put her on special Iams food for her fur and stomach that helped too. Hope you find something out something has to be irrating your dog.

dealing with doggy emotional disorders is tough. I've had a couple of dogs in the past that had some bizarre issues. Research canine separation anxiety. There's lots of info out there on the subject and there's no sense in me just regurgitating it here. Just remember that dealing with canine emotional issues is a long committed process. Once you start, you're in for the long haul and he may never actually "get over" his issues. What you seek may just be an acceptable way of dealing with the issue.

And BTW, crate training is awesome for dogs. Just find a stronger crate. There has to be something out there he can't eat. Or find a local welder and have him make one from rebar then paint it to make it look nice in the house.

dealing with doggy emotional disorders is tough. I've had a couple of dogs in the past that had some bizarre issues. Research canine separation anxiety. There's lots of info out there on the subject and there's no sense in me just regurgitating it here. Just remember that dealing with canine emotional issues is a long committed process. Once you start, you're in for the long haul and he may never actually "get over" his issues. What you seek may just be an acceptable way of dealing with the issue.

And BTW, crate training is awesome for dogs. Just find a stronger crate. There has to be something out there he can't eat. Or find a local welder and have him make one from rebar then paint it to make it look nice in the house.

My concern is it may not be emotional since it just started and he is 8 years old. Maybe Dementia?

Riddle me this- why is it that in a house with 80% hardwood and tile the goddamn dogs insist on puking and shitting on carpet? Literally every fucking time my Doberman Ralph’s, it’s on carpet. Like she hunted out a good spot to fuck me over real good.

Lolz.

build a kennel or cover your floors with linoleum or some other cheap shit you don’t care about.
also get a real dog, like German Shepherd.

I'm surprised Dilsong isn't saying wooof woof... arrf arrff.. in his subconscious. Or is he?

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

I don't know who has felt this way before but my Pitbull who I love oh so much and WAS full potty trained has recently begun to shit and piss all over my house each time I leave. I have tried crating him but even the metal crates he is able to some how dismantle the same way the Biden administration is dismantling our country, quickly and aggressively. Diapers? Nope they get torn up quicker than a Kardashian marriage license. HELP!!!!

Talk to Kilsong imagine that guy would agree to plug your dog...

I would say get out and walk the dog more regularly. Once the dog gets used to the grass under its feet while shitting.. it won't want to shit in the house anymore. Empty the dogs bowels so he has no shit left inside him, it's just a matter of getting them outside and worked so they get used to shitting out side.

LOL I am actually curious as to what you were expecting to see with that title hahaha

I dunno.. But it had all the hallmarks of a gay thread.
Very disappointed.
I'm surprised Dilsong isn't saying wooof woof... arrf arrff.. in his subconscious. Or is he?

k

He is not.
Whats a Dilsong anyway?
It's fucking Kilsong.. Otherwise known as ASF's most liked alternative lifestyle member after Meatcurtains.

Very disappointed.

He is not.
Whats a Dilsong anyway?
It's fucking Kilsong.. Otherwise known as ASF's most liked alternative lifestyle member after Meatcurtains.

Alternatively lifestyle meaning I actually lift bro

Get Shredded!

the obvious answer is you need to get a crate he cannot destroy or put him outside.

the obvious answer is you need to get a crate he cannot destroy or put him outside.

Dog run with a kennel... that Chinese wood will cost ya tho... think we’re at 12-14 bucks a 10ft 2x4 these days... your gonna want 4x4 corner mounts if he’s a big dog.... and some galvanized thick gauge fencing...

prolly cost a bit but.... so won’t new floors and furniture.

Very disappointed.

He is not.
Whats a Dilsong anyway?
DILDOSONG= DILSONG= KILSONG

Back