• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eq dose question?

BBruce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m taking 600mg ew and thinking about raising to 900mg ew, any advantage to this or keep it at 600 for the remaining 5-6 weeks?

I also taking 600 test and will raise my Mast 600 from 400, so this week it’ll be 600/600/600 Test/Eq/Mast E

How long have you been on the EQ?
600 - 800/week should do the trick.

Any particular reason you feel the need to bump it to 900?

Your 600/600/600 cycle should be quite effective if your training and calorie intake (goal dependent) are on point.

I’m taking 600mg ew and thinking about raising to 900mg ew, any advantage to this or keep it at 600 for the remaining 5-6 weeks?

I also taking 600 test and will raise my Mast 600 from 400, so this week it’ll be 600/600/600 Test/Eq/Mast E

Brother how do you feel on 600? if no anxiety or any other side effect you can up dosage and yes bolde over 1gr is when magic happens .

How long have you been on the EQ?
600 - 800/week should do the trick.

Any particular reason you feel the need to bump it to 900?

Your 600/600/600 cycle should be quite effective if your training and calorie intake (goal dependent) are on point.

8 weeks on Eq, I started with 400/400/600 but had low E symptoms so I bumped test to 600 1 week ago and will bump Mast to 600 this week. I feel pretty good now actually but the results haven’t been as exciting as I hoped for, I log my training and diet. I have gotten stronger but not as drastic as I hoped for, maybe I need to be patient, first time with Eq&Mast.

Brother how do you feel on 600? if no anxiety or any other side effect you can up dosage and yes bolde over 1gr is when magic happens .

Ok, cool, I feel good, no sides to speak of more than I had a little low E symptoms but that changed when I upped my test to 600, will up Mast this week to 600 from 400 and might add some Eq to that as well then. First time with Eq&Mast. Thanks!

I'm currently blasting 900mg of eq.... Do I feel it, yup.. Food intake is nice, only cramping I currently have is forearm and calves. Veins are popping.

Do I actually think eq is good to run.... Idk anymore... I think it's more hyped then anything... I've ran it for 6 cycles now, swore by it but I don't know anymore. I believe there's other compounds better out there to run them eq

I'm currently blasting 900mg of eq.... Do I feel it, yup.. Food intake is nice, only cramping I currently have is forearm and calves. Veins are popping.

Do I actually think eq is good to run.... Idk anymore... I think it's more hyped then anything... I've ran it for 6 cycles now, swore by it but I don't know anymore. I believe there's other compounds better out there to run them eq

ok, thanks, I think I’ll up my dose also, what else are you running?

I enjoy adding Deca to my moderate EQ, or just raise it .

Max

IML Gear Cream!
ok, thanks, I think I’ll up my dose also, what else are you running?

Sust300mg, npp150mg, eq300mg, 4iu gh, 20mg superdrol 100mcg igf-1lr3 is my current cycle

Total pinning is 800mg sust, 450mg Npp, 900mg eq weekly

The variance in suggested dose when this question is asked is always all over the place. Some say a gram or more, other say 200 to 300 fine.
My question is how can these labs get such high concentration EQ without harsh solvents. EQ seems to be the only one where labs can do that.
The Pfizer vet version is only 50mg/ml. Try injecting that more than a gram a week. I have seen some labs with EQ up to 600 mg/ml.

If it is your main compound looking for muscle growth.. I'd say run it anywhere from 600mg-1000mg per week.

If you are stacking it with something, just looking for more fullness, vascularity, hunger, endurance ect.. then keep it lower.. 400-600mg/week.

If it is your main compound looking for muscle growth.. I'd say run it anywhere from 600mg-1000mg per week.

If you are stacking it with something, just looking for more fullness, vascularity, hunger, endurance ect.. then keep it lower.. 400-600mg/week.

Sound tip fa sho.

I'm really pushing the low doses right now:

Test (sust) - 360mg
EQ - 320mg
Tren E - 160mg

Aromasin 12.5mg maybe 1x/wk (questionable if I even need it truthfully since EQ anti-e)

This amount is enough for me to maintain a fuller and more "capped" delt look than when I'm just on TRT. Libido is insane no prolactin or E2 issues just a consistent teenage libido. Confidence is high and wit is sharp.

Last edited:

600mg of eq is plenty bro trust me if you bump it up your gonna have problems with your lips. I was running 900mg of eq and my blood got so thick I was at stroke risk. if I didn't donate when I did I would have had a stroke and im only 25. not worth it bro no reason to go past 600mg per week. eq destroyed my lipids I have backed off using high doses of eq because how it fucks up my lipids and how thick it makes my blood. ive ran 400mg eq all the way up to 900mg per week and felt way better with running 400mg.

Back