• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SB Labs TD Pics and feedback

Jscott079;1973722 said:
Agreed she does.😁
She's definitely a keeper 👌 i love that she so understanding when it comes to my needs 😁 you just placed an order.... but babe 12ml vials 🤤 🦍💯🔥

SB labs;1973994 said:
Feedback is greatly appreciated
SBLabsusa@protonmail.com

32a6c13f0acc7655a4f47b5174097884.png

What can I say !? “ I’m impressed that you have Caber .5mg and 50mg Provi! I took half tab (actually 1/4 tab twice daily for now) next week I’ll start 25mg twice . They are Hard and easy to split into quarters w no crumbling . Very high quality so far and All systems are good!

Gotta have Caber if running any npp, deca, or Tren or trest ester !

Max

Qwik

maxmuscle1;1974228 said:
32a6c13f0acc7655a4f47b5174097884.png

What can I say !? “ I’m impressed that you have Caber .5mg and 50mg Provi! I took half tab (actually 1/4 tab twice daily for now) next week I’ll start 25mg twice . They are Hard and easy to split into quarters w no crumbling . Very high quality so far and All systems are good!

Gotta have Caber if running any npp, deca, or Tren or trest ester !

Max

Qwik
Glad to hear you’re enjoying the goods!

Stormy1;1974422 said:
Oh yeah, thanks SB.
35357f1a5676f0da52d74e30dbc0b551.jpg
🤤💯🔥

IML Gear Cream!
21735fe810631f8180ec7a6c6311474a.jpg

Fancy! Proviron is 50mg. Caber .5mg

Max

crossfitter;1975187 said:
TD!

All I can say is wow!

d49fded1d7de860ae73ac0e3fedd7fdb.jpg
Nice looking landing. Let me know how you like that superdrol? I haven’t used it in years

Love seeing these TD picks

crossfitter;1975187 said:
TD!

All I can say is wow!

d49fded1d7de860ae73ac0e3fedd7fdb.jpg

Sdrol/Test Cyp cycle! Gonna be a powerhouse! Keep the Tudca /Liv52 handy

Max

maxmuscle1;1977316 said:
Sdrol/Test Cyp cycle! Gonna be a powerhouse! Keep the Tudca /Liv52 handy

Max

Very very nice Max!! Enjoy sir 😁 😉

Thanks sb for another flawless lighting
quick td! My 12ml vials are filled to the brim and so so mouthwatering 🤤 i love our troop leader he always comes through 100% 💪 🦍

Get Shredded!
Onidus;1977468 said:
quick td! My 12ml vials are filled to the brim and so so mouthwatering 襤 i love our troop leader he always comes through 100%  轢

Ohhhh 😁😁😁😁😁
I love it when you talk dirty 😉 hahaha!

Nice man glad you’re happy!

TheOldJJdigs;1977470 said:
Ohhhh 😁😁😁😁😁
I love it when you talk dirty 😉 hahaha!

Nice man glad you’re happy!

Lol 😆 i definitely am 💯💪

Onidus;1977472 said:
Lol  i definitely am 

So what’s up man are you thinking of logging your run?? I’ve thought about it for myself and I’ve weighed it back and forth and I’m going to start a log. Motivation for me is pretty raw and I have a lot of it naturally (just my make-up really) but i see it as a way to hold myself accountable. So I’m definitely running a log w/ SB gear of course.

You should run one brother!

TheOldJJdigs;1977496 said:
So what’s up man are you thinking of logging your run?? I’ve thought about it for myself and I’ve weighed it back and forth and I’m going to start a log. Motivation for me is pretty raw and I have a lot of it naturally (just my make-up really) but i see it as a way to hold myself accountable. So I’m definitely running a log w/ SB gear of course.

You should run one brother!

Currently running sb's test e / mast e @ 750/400 a week next cycle is going to include tren ace never ran tren before so we will see how that goes lol

Onidus;1977500 said:
Currently running sb's test e / mast e @ 750/400 a week next cycle is going to include tren ace never ran tren before so we will see how that goes lol

I won’t blow smoke… I haven’t run his either but with the quality of gear he’s putting out I’m almost thinking I’ll have to tap out early of a TREN run 😬

But nice cycle.. how’s it treating you? What differences have you noticed running his test and mast??

TheOldJJdigs;1977585 said:
I won’t blow smoke… I haven’t run his either but with the quality of gear he’s putting out I’m almost thinking I’ll have to tap out early of a TREN run 😬

But nice cycle.. how’s it treating you? What differences have you noticed running his test and mast??

Ya I'm gonna keep it low like 200 a week and see how it goes . The test mast combo is awesome loving the hard clean look 👌 I feel like a teenager at 43 lol 😆

Onidus;1977587 said:
Ya I'm gonna keep it low like 200 a week and see how it goes . The test mast combo is awesome loving the hard clean look  I feel like a teenager at 43 lol 
As I’ve gotten older mast has become on of my favorite AAS because of the way it makes you feel

heavyhitter;1977631 said:
As I’ve gotten older mast has become on of my favorite AAS because of the way it makes you feel

💪💯🔥

Onidus;1977468 said:
quick td! My 12ml vials are filled to the brim and so so mouthwatering 🤤 i love our troop leader he always comes through 100% 💪 🦍
You are welcome. Feedback helps us advance on the board so thank you very much
SBLabsusa@protonmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Back