• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SB Labs TD Pics and feedback

IML Gear Cream!
TD from SBLabs weekly giveaway! Very impressed with SBLabs presentation, integrity, product testing and communication.

In no way shape or form was I expecting this to be a normal paying customer experience. But it most definitely was. SB was outstanding with his communication and shipping speed. SB told me he was sorry that he forgot about me. I told him it was no big deal at all. Few days later pack landed!

Not only did I get a starburst mini pack with the red and pink flavors lol but SB threw in an extra vial!!! He said because he was late. Fucking amazing SB! I can’t wait to give both products a try! I will most likely pop open the Mast E once I introduce that in this cycle.

Thank you again SB!

Products:
NPP
Mast E

602b98358aa2b2d2862918da37f3490d.jpg

Bad Ass TD production!! . Im all about Cherry Starburst !! Just letting SB know….

Max

I have no pix but I was impressed with my TD as well.

Get Shredded!
Shout out to sbl for another lightning quick td 💪and effortless ordering process 🙌 🦍

I'm one of Sblabs biggest customers. I don't post much at all . I'm down for a little while recovering for torn pec surgery. I have 2 of my friends running his gear and it's quite amazing the gains these guys are making. Thanks Sb for delivering a solid product. I have been in this game for years and will definitely stick with SB as long as he stays on point.

I'm one of Sblabs biggest customers. I don't post much at all . I'm down for a little while recovering for torn pec surgery. I have 2 of my friends running his gear and it's quite amazing the gains these guys are making. Thanks Sb for delivering a solid product. I have been in this game for years and will definitely stick with SB as long as he stays on point.
Welcome brother and ty for sharing your feedback we here at SB appreciate it and will always deliver quility %

4c4198a780f95131957fc76beed39892.png

69275e731d01243bb3a59e8e92b52457.png

Tbol & Tren E are really good ! High quality and strength ! Add test and you have a killer recomp/cut or bulk! Caber for sure ! It’s comparable to my favorite Cologne (I have only owned one bottle) as it was a gift ! So sweet!
f49066f75c2037a18fa75bfc553fac33.jpg

Max

Fast, no nonsense!

4c4198a780f95131957fc76beed39892.png

69275e731d01243bb3a59e8e92b52457.png

Tbol & Tren E are really good ! High quality and strength ! Add test and you have a killer recomp/cut or bulk! Caber for sure ! It’s comparable to my favorite Cologne (I have only owned one bottle) as it was a gift ! So sweet!
f49066f75c2037a18fa75bfc553fac33.jpg

Max

Fast, no nonsense!
Thanks Max!! What’s that rub for a bottle? Few hundred?

Thanks Max!! What’s that rub for a bottle? Few hundred?

It’s so high priced that when I got low, I couldn’t afford to replace it . Oh well, there are some good ones (I like Prada Sport and the Versace Eros lines , cheaper ) . It was like $800 ! Had a girlfriend with money , lol. I never have been given a gift that expensive unless it was family or I worked for it. I will never forget that gift ; no girl has spent that on me .

Max

They are now 12ml vials at no extra cost because our supplier ran out of 10ml vials so 2 extra MLS of oil for free.....beat that

On all oils ?

Back