• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SB Labs TD Pics and feedback

Anyone help a guy out on how to post pictures ?

First TD from SB Labs, I'm new to the game so I'm pretty pumped and was pleasantly supplied by the quality of service I received. Wish me luck boys, bout to blow the fuck up!

First TD from SB Labs, I'm new to the game so I'm pretty pumped and was pleasantly supplied by the quality of service I received. Wish me luck boys, bout to blow the fuck up!
Glad to hear it! What’s your cycle gonna be?

Scored my second td from SB today. Freakin tapatalk says I’ve reached my pic upload maximum for the month wtf. Anyway, its nice looking test and deca. One bottle was contest winnings but I picked up some more to go with it. Got my blowpop too lol!

Scored my second td from SB today. Freakin tapatalk says I’ve reached my pic upload maximum for the month wtf. Anyway, its nice looking test and deca. One bottle was contest winnings but I picked up some more to go with it. Got my blowpop too lol!

Nice! T&D are my basics for bulking/cruising/HRT.

Max

Got my first last week and was super fast! Super smooth, thanks SB!

TD from SBLabs weekly giveaway! Very impressed with SBLabs presentation, integrity, product testing and communication.

In no way shape or form was I expecting this to be a normal paying customer experience. But it most definitely was. SB was outstanding with his communication and shipping speed. SB told me he was sorry that he forgot about me. I told him it was no big deal at all. Few days later pack landed!

Not only did I get a starburst mini pack with the red and pink flavors lol but SB threw in an extra vial!!! He said because he was late. Fucking amazing SB! I can’t wait to give both products a try! I will most likely pop open the Mast E once I introduce that in this cycle.

Thank you again SB!

Products:
NPP
Mast E

602b98358aa2b2d2862918da37f3490d.jpg

TD from SBLabs weekly giveaway! Very impressed with SBLabs presentation, integrity, product testing and communication.

In no way shape or form was I expecting this to be a normal paying customer experience. But it most definitely was. SB was outstanding with his communication and shipping speed. SB told me he was sorry that he forgot about me. I told him it was no big deal at all. Few days later pack landed!

Not only did I get a starburst mini pack with the red and pink flavors lol but SB threw in an extra vial!!! He said because he was late. Fucking amazing SB! I can’t wait to give both products a try! I will most likely pop open the Mast E once I introduce that in this cycle.

Thank you again SB!

Products:
NPP
Mast E

That’s how we roll bud!! Really glad you’re happy

Thank you again SB!

Products:
NPP
Mast E

Thanks 9TMARE

Got my free winning bottle from the dirty pic contest i chose mast e and i purchased a pack of the anadrol.ive reached my monthly pic limit so cant share it but as always arrived lightning fast and packed well.staeburst treat was jnside as well

Back