• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Source Test Run

ReadyOnDeck

Super Fuckin User
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up fellas,

Have been doing some quality & reliable alternative sourcing as the majority of sponsors I've submitted inquiries to seemingly have disappeared or just shitty luck. It's always good to have options. I'm hopeful that my recent TD yields an awesome experience and positive results after testing. Perhaps being of value to ASF members in some capacity..

A small step for now...

ff236ed6d2a96ba3304afed8e2e36235.jpg

ROD

What's up fellas,

Have been doing some quality & reliable alternative sourcing as the majority of sponsors I've submitted inquiries to seemingly have disappeared or just shitty luck. It's always good to have options. I'm hopeful that my recent TD yields an awesome experience and positive results after testing. Perhaps being of value to ASF members in some capacity..

A small step for now...

ROD

Now that's a nice score man good for you brother...

Prop and Ace ??

Max

Did you rip off the labels? So confused! But hey man have fun

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nah- why would I reveal the source of its not repped or sponsored.

And FYI- 90% of customers are commercial internationally. My order was a simple Test- labels come after tests..

Prop and Ace ??

Max

Enth 300 and Primo 150..

Not much else needs to be close in dosage for it to see results.

Tons of blends- all other gear sourceable. Waiting on quality.

Enth 300 and Primo 150..

Let us know how you do on primo and how the pip is.. I'm liking the 150mg dose with primo, but wondering about the pip.. keep us posted.

If it's doable, I'll grab some too.

Is that a source here?
What's up fellas,

A small step for now...

ROD

Let us know how you do on primo and how the pip is.. I'm liking the 150mg dose with primo, but wondering about the pip.. keep us posted.

If it's doable, I'll grab some too.

Absolutely bro.

Nah- why would I reveal the source of its not repped or sponsored.

And FYI- 90% of customers are commercial internationally. My order was a simple Test- labels come after tests..

Ah gotcha!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enth 300 and Primo 150..

Oooh , the good good

Max

Enth 300 and Primo 150..

That will be a great run if quality is there. Primo is great. I am a huge fan of quality high end and volume with it so I am wishing you a great outcome

Max

That will be a great run if quality is there. Primo is great. I am a huge fan of quality high end and volume with it so I am wishing you a great outcome

Max

Thanks Max!! Me too!!

I'd probably expect a bit of PIP at 150mg, but will definitely keep updated.

ROD

Thanks Max!! Me too!!

I'd probably expect a bit of PIP at 150mg, but will definitely keep updated.

ROD

A little bite for some GainZ!

Max

A little bite for some GainZ!

Max

I'm on the same page Max! Not gonna lie-- After soaking em in some hot ass water; the first pin definitely had PIP (before soaking), pinned Test + Primo (after)& I don't feel anything. We might be on to something here..

I'll post the preliminary HLPC results for Primo & Test below...

Any comments are welcome as I don't test often.

I can do this type of testing where I work with FTIR. Someone email the AAS mass spec info.

Get Shredded!
I'm on the same page Max! Not gonna lie-- After soaking em in some hot ass water; the first pin definitely had PIP (before soaking), pinned Test + Primo (after)& I don't feel anything. We might be on to something here..

I'll post the preliminary HLPC results for Primo & Test below...

Any comments are welcome as I don't test often.

Nice . Definitely a killer combo ! Anabolic

Max

I can do this type of testing where I work with FTIR. Someone email the AAS mass spec info.

I can't do this. So we're not all as gifted, THEY'RE NOT MY test results. I will post them upon arrival. I can tell you the gear is legit. From simple feeling.

I can't do this. So we're not all as gifted, THEY'RE NOT MY test results. I will post them upon arrival. I can tell you the gear is legit. From simple feeling.

Doing the Test is very simple.. takes 2 minutes to learn. You just have to have the data to compare it to so you know what it is.

I don't think I can tell mg/ml ratio.. like if something is underdosed or not, but I can identify compounds. I'm going to be the next Jano.

Doing the Test is very simple.. takes 2 minutes to learn. You just have to have the data to compare it to so you know what it is.

I don't think I can tell mg/ml ratio.. like if something is underdosed or not, but I can identify compounds. I'm going to be the next Jano.

I hope better than Jano

Would definitely be interested how your test run turns out. Good luck!

Back