• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dbol favs

M0nstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I need to know what you think is some of the best potent dbol around, been using blue hearts but I’m starting to think maybe they’re underdosed or something. I know the pink anabols are legendary but are the the same fate? Something that used to be good early 2000s and now bunk? Also I don’t really feel like I feel a surge in energy and what not when I take the blue hearts and I bought about 500 of them been taking them in different doses every day no weight gain I mean weight gain up and down but never anything that’s takes for long periods of time.

I was going to try the pink Anabols but I don’t know I know there’s plenty of good brands on here but how do you know what do you guys think

.... and my training is all logged in and kept track of so I know I’m getting stronger but I don’t really gain weight because as you know gaining muscle after your advanced is a very very small amounts and if you’re losing a little bit of fat at the same time you’re still not gaining weight and drugs are supposed to help with that so it’s gotta be the drugs not working You’re supposed to make you look puffy and watery and that’s not happening with me unless it’s just my genetics fight it very hard which is why I’m lean

Last edited:
Ace Bones kicked ass..now on GC...Drol and Dbol..as always with his products..Perfect!

I've only used DQ wich is not around anymore.
I dont like dbol tbh but the times I used it it was good

I haven't used Dbol in a long time, and the sources that I got it from are long gone. I have been stuck on Adrol and loving it. For good Adrol, Ace is the place.

Back