• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

T bol log

IML Gear Cream!
What's ur training look like? That's my favorite part of a log and the meat and potatoes of a log imo

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

20 minutes of every min on the min kettle bell movements/push ups , every day
5 days a week of jiu jitsu for 1.5- 2hours
Occasionally do some bicep curls
2-3 walks a week 2-5miles
Intermittent fasting , gallon of h20
3 days week no gluten meal prepped meals 2500 Cal’s
Rest of week high protein, healthy carbs , fats from avocado/nuts & generally healthy and moderate dire

Some updated pics

Here is some recent pics. Please keep in mind that I’m not a body builder , I train for strength and conditioning for jiu jitsu, and the purpose of running this injection T Bol is not the traditional aesthetic appearance but for the performance enhancing.

I am about the same weight give or take a few lbs, but my mid section appears tighter , my shoulders are much mire defined and the veins in my forearms are pretty intense due to being leaner

Attachments

• E6E0F781-69C8-4AF9-A5C2-4E6C96E2E013.jpeg
    E6E0F781-69C8-4AF9-A5C2-4E6C96E2E013.jpeg
    533.8 KB · Views: 14
  • FCE491C2-1B8B-4943-A537-01F6DD3C0C70.jpeg
    FCE491C2-1B8B-4943-A537-01F6DD3C0C70.jpeg
    560.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 48D6DE77-A6D5-4369-AA8D-6E89B657ADF7.jpeg
    48D6DE77-A6D5-4369-AA8D-6E89B657ADF7.jpeg
    619.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 40E877D8-93B4-4994-8188-1CA7EBBF2C38.jpeg
    40E877D8-93B4-4994-8188-1CA7EBBF2C38.jpeg
    580 KB · Views: 16
Here is some recent pics. Please keep in mind that I’m not a body builder , I train for strength and conditioning for jiu jitsu, and the purpose of running this injection T Bol is not the traditional aesthetic appearance but for the performance enhancing.

I am about the same weight give or take a few lbs, but my mid section appears tighter , my shoulders are much mire defined and the veins in my forearms are pretty intense due to being leaner

Appreciate you posting your log! You look good. You probably take me down in a quick sec. I Try not to move to quickly..

Max
Tbol is a great strength oral. I Always can run it for a while and get away w one dose (if
I am not able to take twice.

Hey brother you did a great job and I’m happy with it. You’re definitely on my re-use list for future logs and we ty for your time and honesty.

Hey brother you did a great job and I’m happy with it. You’re definitely on my re-use list for future logs and we ty for your time and honesty.
I 2nd this

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

Right on man!
I’m still using for a bit longer & will make a final all encompassing post about it .
I will say, for how potent it is, with not pip, no h2o retention and no visible side effects , it will be hard to take a break and not just keep running it !!! I did realize I’ll need a break tho, but it’s tempting to just keep on keeping on . Love this compound

Right on man!
I’m still using for a bit longer & will make a final all encompassing post about it .
I will say, for how potent it is, with not pip, no h2o retention and no visible side effects , it will be hard to take a break and not just keep running it !!! I did realize I’ll need a break tho, but it’s tempting to just keep on keeping on . Love this compound

Ty brother!

My final thoughts :

This compound is awesome!

Packaging is high caliber , oil is this and smooth with no pip and can be pinned with a slin pin.

Compound is strong ! I used 12.5mg every day, with trt test base of 160mg/wk….. having previously done big cycles , and then being on trt, trt doesn’t feel like being “on” anything, just feel good. A small amount of this tbol daily… oh yeah I felt like I was on a cycle !

I’ve done body building cycles and compounds in the past, and if that was the goal, this would be super effective.

No bloat, no water retention and no increases estrogen. Just pumps, fullness , vascularity , densness and increased endurance and strength.

My blood pressure did increase. I did get some back acne when I first started , but it cleared.

I had some painful forearm pumps lol… detailing my truck hurt, lol.

Over all very positive and pleasant light cycle.

I think I lost a bit of fat and gained a bit of muscle. I definitely look leaner.

I 100 percent would use this again , I would love to see this vendor do a ANAVAR version!!!! Wouod gladly log that, and happily pay for it as well

My final thoughts :

Packaging is high caliber , oil is this and smooth with no pip and can be pinned with a slin pin.

Compound is strong ! I used 12.5mg every day, with trt test base of 160mg/wk….. having previously done big cycles , and then being on trt, trt doesn’t feel like being “on” anything, just feel good. A small amount of this tbol daily… oh yeah I felt like I was on a cycle !

I’ve done body building cycles and compounds in the past, and if that was the goal, this would be super effective.

No bloat, no water retention and no increases estrogen. Just pumps, fullness , vascularity , densness and increased endurance and strength.

My blood pressure did increase. I did get some back acne when I first started , but it cleared.

I think I lost a bit of fat and gained a bit of muscle. I definitely look leaner.

I 100 percent would use this again , I would love to see this vendor do a ANAVAR version!!!! Wouod gladly log that, and happily pay for it as well

It can be done, I have seen it. Don’t know how useful it would be to a male, as Tbol is more potent of the two. What a great summation of your experience. Thank you for your log; I learned a lot. Definitely want to try this version of tbol now. I think the reason you don’t see Var versions are because tbol has a longer acting duration . Var would need to be used twice daily most likely but IDK, actually. Great log

Max

Get Shredded!
It can be done, I have seen it. Don’t know how useful it would be to a male, as Tbol is more potent of the two. What a great summation of your experience. Thank you for your log; I learned a lot. Definitely want to try this version of tbol now. I think the reason you don’t see Var versions are because tbol has a longer acting duration . Var would need to be used twice daily most likely but IDK, actually. Great log

Max

Forgot to mention it feels stronger than the oral. I have used the oral and this feels stronger at a much lower dose. Oral also gave lethargic feeling, this does not

Forgot to mention it feels stronger than the oral. I have used the oral and this feels stronger at a much lower dose. Oral also gave lethargic feeling, this does not

I noticed this as well w adrol inj vs oral tablets. Just 1/3-1/2 the mg were needed and the effect was stronger w less sides. I also was able to predict what it would do and for how long. I wonder if it is because tablets are variable containing different inactive ingredients. Maybe? I do know that using less mg was a lot easier on my body physically/mentally, which makes me wish everything was inj version. No tablets at all. Like a Provi/var that released slowly.....hint

Max

Thanks for the Log bro and your honest opinion. I myself have found every oral in injectable form to be better except winstrol. Winstrol just didn’t do it for me in water base and hurt like hell. I would definitely consider you for future runs. Thanks again!

My final thoughts :

I've thought the exact same thing about the Anavar

Guys , my last dose of the tbol for a while was today.

Anyone have an idea how long I should wait before my trt bloods ? Doc has them ordered for the end of June (but if I should wait a tad longer won’t be an issue .)

I believe my test / estro levels should be fine in a few weeks obviously, but other markers like cholesterol etc ?

Any thoughts? Thanks

Guys , my last dose of the tbol for a while was today.

Anyone have an idea how long I should wait before my trt bloods ? Doc has them ordered for the end of June (but if I should wait a tad longer won’t be an issue .)

I believe my test / estro levels should be fine in a few weeks obviously, but other markers like cholesterol etc ?

Any thoughts? Thanks

I try and clean my bloods for 4-6 weeks, but when I didn’t know what substance did what, I would get it done ASAP(so I could see what it did) . If my doc was gonna see any of it, I would wait until I was able to clean up diet/cardio/cut with all the supps/water/fiber , etc. If he wasn’t seeing it, I do it for myself as much as I could afford (mid - right after cycle and then again 8 weeks later(or as long as my cycle was, before starting again).

Max

I try and clean my bloods for 4-6 weeks, but when I didn’t know what substance did what, I would get it done ASAP(so I could see what it did) . If my doc was gonna see any of it, I would wait until I was able to clean up diet/cardio/cut with all the supps/water/fiber , etc. If he wasn’t seeing it, I do it for myself as much as I could afford (mid - right after cycle and then again 8 weeks later(or as long as my cycle was, before starting again).

Max

Yeah it’s for my insurance covered trt. Only thing I’ve been on is the 12.5mg tbol and the test base

Yeah it’s for my insurance covered trt. Only thing I’ve been on is the 12.5mg tbol and the test base

Base is gone quick and with tbol /dbol (2 weeks post cessation) testosterone can drop by up to 40% so, you won’t have to worry about high test unless you take more than prescribed . Problem is, unless you have been eating super healthy , taking supps , high fiber , lots of water; your ast/alt can come in poor along with triglycerides/chole ratios . That is why I take time to clean em up (6-8 weeks) then do bloods for doc but (that is just me) I would never suggest or give advice on that . But at least you have some info . A clean diet s lots of roughage, water , low sodium, lots of omegas/EFA FATS, keto (helps actually) , high cardio. These may not work for some. It can get complicated with people’s diet and lifestyle.
If you have a bad ass doc and you know how he reacts : all good then.

Max

Base is gone quick and with tbol /dbol (2 weeks post cessation) testosterone can drop by up to 40% so, you won’t have to worry about high test unless you take more than prescribed . Problem is, unless you have been eating super healthy , taking supps , high fiber , lots of water; your ast/alt can come in poor along with triglycerides/chole ratios . That is why I take time to clean em up (6-8 weeks) then do bloods for doc but (that is just me) I would never suggest or give advice on that . But at least you have some info . A clean diet s lots of roughage, water , low sodium, lots of omegas/EFA FATS, keto (helps actually) , high cardio. These may not work for some. It can get complicated with people’s diet and lifestyle.
If you have a bad ass doc and you know how he reacts : all good then.

Max

Right on . My diet is pretty dialed in as well as the h20. I should up there omegas , I will give it 6 weeks I think that would be okay.

I think worst case , if the cholesterol was off he would tell me to come back and take another test.

Right on . My diet is pretty dialed in as well as the h20. I should up there omegas , I will give it 6 weeks I think that would be okay.

I think worst case , if the cholesterol was off he would tell me to come back and take another test.

giphy.gif

Max

Back