• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Unclez’s inject TBOL

CAhardcore

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Logging the INJECTABLE T BOL!

stats : 6’1, 229 lbs, 17% bf. 38 years old
goals: reduce bf, increase strength, train harder longer and recover faster

****disclaimer****
I am NOT bodybuilding! I am a amateur jiu jitsu athlete competing in the heavyweight (224.9lbs) division

i train 3-4 x a week 2 hours of jiu jitsu, 6 x week 20min EMOM with kettle bells / body weight movement like push ups , lunges and various jumps. Throws some curls for the girls

what I hope to see from the compound is some leaning and hardening effects , ability to train harder and longer with enhanced recovery. I’m basically on-weight for competition so I do not want to add pounds.... if I can add some LBM and strip some bf, that will be a huge success

Will be pinning daily with a slin pin, and start the dosing low to assess .
the last time I used oral tbol I gained some pounds very quickly at 50mg/day, so dropped it to 25 and that seemed better, but I think I will start this at 12.5 and assess

will be using 200 mg testosterone as my base / trt which is prescribed at 160, so just upping it slightly

Attachments

• D9FB9C99-F7EC-4B26-852E-BCDA1D83D93A.jpeg
    D9FB9C99-F7EC-4B26-852E-BCDA1D83D93A.jpeg
    484.1 KB · Views: 25
  • E9AA756B-7344-4882-B1DB-D0B7CA60238A.jpeg
    E9AA756B-7344-4882-B1DB-D0B7CA60238A.jpeg
    416.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 46F6835F-79E1-4364-A081-0576BDA20340.jpeg
    46F6835F-79E1-4364-A081-0576BDA20340.jpeg
    700.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 5D6110AE-D3B5-4DD7-8AC3-3E47E9CAAB99.jpeg
    5D6110AE-D3B5-4DD7-8AC3-3E47E9CAAB99.jpeg
    251.3 KB · Views: 22
  • C97EAA98-429C-403E-800D-8BAFF6849F2C.jpeg
    C97EAA98-429C-403E-800D-8BAFF6849F2C.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 22
Oil is very thin and smooth ! In fact, as I drew it I paused and thought ... wait , is this water based ?? It’s not, just nice smooth oil.
Pinned very easily with a slin pin. Great if going full ml Daily at a later point

Bodybuilder or not. Looking good brother! Have yet to try TBOL, will be watching this.

Thanks

LowT

Bodybuilder or not. Looking good brother! Have yet to try TBOL, will be watching this.

Thanks

LowT

Thanks man , I appreciate it! As a former fat kid/teenager, I always see fat in the mirror even tho I haven’t been for years... hearing a compliment for someone else feels great ! Thanks

Oil is very thin and smooth, could be an excellent option to cut a painful oil like a DHB.
2nd pin, no pip, feeling good but will need some more time to evaluate effects

Subbed . Thin is always nice, especially with low/no PIP. Kill it
giphy.gif

Max

Feeling good on the mats , and strong with the kettle bells. Have a nice 3D look, but boy oh boy is my blood pressure high....

Had a bit of a back out break... hormone fluctuation I think . The big pimples are going down, and not seeing any new ones ...
I’m down a few lbs at 227.2, and feeling strong . Blood pressure also seems to have gone back to normal. I think the first few days of the compound was a little rough with the breakout and BP, but feeling pretty well now

Kettle bells feeling light , opponents on the mats feeling weak, recovery feeling fast, cardio feeling good, oil pinking very smooth zero pip

IML Gear Cream!
Weight is staying solid at 229, i look denser and more vascular. Had some really hard train g days last week, took yesterday off for some recovery and hit it this morning hard and intense

Been working long hours all weekend so haven’t been on the mats, but I have been getting up early to the the kettle bells. My kettle bell routine is going really well , actually did more reps that I usually do during my emom but I did notice I was sweating more than usual and also a bit winded. Both could be coincidental because I felt strong the whole time. I’ve never seen anything about tbol and increased sweat, probably just because I was pushing the reps.
Looking & feeling full , dense and vascular on 2500ish calories!

The tbol can assist with conditioning, but it can bring a major handicap with rolling especially in comp. The blood pumps can be brutal and fatigue your grip fast, not sure if you are doing Gi or No Gi comp.
I noticed for myself and some others that we had issues with blood pumps on forearms and our grip became hindered. I would stop using it 2 days out from comp IMO. It will help with conditioning nonetheless.

Good luck and keep everyone posted.

Hey bro your looking good and I’m enjoying hearing about your journey since you seem to be geared more towards competition jujitsu. There’s not much I haven’t done or seen in that area so if you ever have any questions or need advice feel free to PM me. Good Luck.

Logging the INJECTABLE T BOL!

stats : 6’1, 229 lbs, 17% bf. 38 years old
goals: reduce bf, increase strength, train harder longer and recover faster

****disclaimer****
I am NOT bodybuilding! I am a amateur jiu jitsu athlete competing in the heavyweight (224.9lbs) division

i train 3-4 x a week 2 hours of jiu jitsu, 6 x week 20min EMOM with kettle bells / body weight movement like push ups , lunges and various jumps. Throws some curls for the girls

what I hope to see from the compound is some leaning and hardening effects , ability to train harder and longer with enhanced recovery. I’m basically on-weight for competition so I do not want to add pounds.... if I can add some LBM and strip some bf, that will be a huge success

Will be pinning daily with a slin pin, and start the dosing low to assess .
the last time I used oral tbol I gained some pounds very quickly at 50mg/day, so dropped it to 25 and that seemed better, but I think I will start this at 12.5 and assess

will be using 200 mg testosterone as my base / trt which is prescribed at 160, so just upping it slightly

The tbol can assist with conditioning, but it can bring a major handicap with rolling especially in comp. The blood pumps can be brutal and fatigue your grip fast, not sure if you are doing Gi or No Gi comp.
I noticed for myself and some others that we had issues with blood pumps on forearms and our grip became hindered. I would stop using it 2 days out from comp IMO. It will help with conditioning nonetheless.

Good luck and keep everyone posted.

No gi... have definitely noticed the crazy forearm pumps in training!!! Crazy pumps! For training, I like it , almost a handicap, makes me have to focus on frames and positions more and not rely on strength, but I agree, in a comp it could be a major negative

Almost 2 weeks of the daily pins, and other than a bacne attack that came and went, this compound is very nice! My weight is about the same, but my shoulders and arms are really poppin and vascular. My endurance is great, mood good, and I’m training hard and smashing dudes on the mats

Almost 2 weeks of the daily pins, and other than a bacne attack that came and went, this compound is very nice! My weight is about the same, but my shoulders and arms are really poppin and vascular. My endurance is great, mood good, and I’m training hard and smashing dudes on the mats
Once that backne comes it goes if you are on top of it, glad you got rid of it.. I use heavy duty ultra dawn dish soap to kill that sh*t when it comes. works each time.

Do you think you'd do better in the 205lb LHWT class at 6"1f ? Most UFC guys are in the 185lb at that height.

Probably, but I’m 38 years old, work full time, got kids, wife, and training and competition is my hobby. I was in the super heavy weights around 265lbs, and have lost 40lbs, so being this weight is definitely a major improvement. If I was younger and had more time to train and commit , then 205 would probably be much better.

Weight was 227 this morning , so a few lb reduction with just keeping diet steady and training hard , plus introducing this compound .
I’m definitely looking bigger , but weight is down. My chest , delts and arms have a pumped look pretty much around the clock.

As stated the main purpose of this log was the performance enhancing, but boy, the pumped look ain’t bad.

Endurance is good, recovery is good, general mood good, strength good

Get Shredded!
Weight was 227 this morning , so a few lb reduction with just keeping diet steady and training hard , plus introducing this compound .
I’m definitely looking bigger , but weight is down. My chest , delts and arms have a pumped look pretty much around the clock.

As stated the main purpose of this log was the performance enhancing, but boy, the pumped look ain’t bad.

Endurance is good, recovery is good, general mood good, strength good

Hey man this sounds like you're making great progress, don't worry about those numbers on the scale they don't mean shit really. They can move in any direction at any given time, it could be from sodium intake, and it could be from other things in your diet. Let the mirror do all the talking. Heck, you can lose five to seven more pounds and still look fuller and bigger than before, you never know. Or it can go the other way you can gain five or seven pounds and not look as good.
It's all about nutrition partitioning and what your body is doing with the nutrients at the same time letting the tools/drugs assist the process along the way.
Keep plugging away man. And enjoy the pumps all day it's a great feeling.

Gotta few training injuries right now, but now that my blood levels feel really stable with this compound I’m feeling really good. Have some vascularity in my delts and quads that weren’t there 2 weeks ago. I’m not having any negative side effects as of now, muscle soreness from training is almost non existent which is exactly what I was hoping for

Just an update on my diet :
Intermittent fasting 365 days a year 16:8, with a well balance , moderate diet. Lots of lean proteins, veggies, brown rice, quinoa, avocado. Minimal dairy & red meat. For me maintaining this has been relatively easy, and the daily fasting allows me a bit more leeway with the food, I just try and keep things moderate, don’t feel a need to cheat too often , and luckily I don’t have a sweet tooth. The fasting does allow me to enjoy a savory meal at a restaurant and not feel bad about it. I have had body dysmenorrhea and unhealthy binge/starve patterns that have been very physically and mentally unhealthy, but I have found my groove and been on this path for 16 months pretty easily and made incredible progress (41 lbs down and added lean mass) on minimal peds

Also, I took a few days off for some travel, away international so couldn’t bring the injection tool. I got a lot of complements on my physique which was awesome ! I also stuck to the above diet, and weighed in a few pounds heavy this morning which I attribute to the food which is saltier and more oils than I usually eat. I also drank alcohol which is probably bloating me, but I don’t think I gained any fat , just some water weight which should come off pretty quick.

Back on the daily pinning this morning, was a 4 day interruption

Great log so far.... I really want to try this injectable Tbol. I just finished running some orally which was my first ever oral. I actually loved the results. I kept a good full, pumped look around the clock like you mentioned. But everything I'm reading says the bioavailability of the injectable is much better..... so basically getting more bang for your buck....This is definitely at the top of my list to try. Good luck on the matts bro! And I plan to continue following this log.

Great log so far.... I really want to try this injectable Tbol. I just finished running some orally which was my first ever oral. I actually loved the results. I kept a good full, pumped look around the clock like you mentioned. But everything I'm reading says the bioavailability of the injectable is much better..... so basically getting more bang for your buck....This is definitely at the top of my list to try. Good luck on the matts bro! And I plan to continue following this log.

Bro I can tell you from my experience that it is much better than oral tbol was for me. 12.5mg injection daily feels more like 50mg of oral! Also, I believe I mentioned above somewhere that oral tool, pretty much any oral, always gave me some lethargic feeling and high blood pressure. Not having that with this. Also zero pip and small injection with an insulin pin makes this a quick easy process

All right ... so I took a 4 day break when I traveled out of country for vacation, after 2 days back on, same back pimples break out as when I started ! They came and went after a few days in the beginning, anticipating that this will happen again. Other than that feeling good, lean and big and strong , training hard and long :)

Back