• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Defunct the police ? Already happened

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Local municipalities are effectively bankrupt.

They owe 2 trillion with zero chance of repayment.

Budget cuts means police and fire layoffs are coming bigtime.

It's a done deal.

:popcorn:

Local municipalities are effectively bankrupt.

They owe 2 trillion with zero chance of repayment.

Budget cuts means police and fire layoffs are coming bigtime.

It's a done deal.

:popcorn:

I call bs , this will be the excuse that will be used never the less Im not buying it

Go ahead... Cut funding to the police.
Let's let the criminals know the cops ain't coming so fast.
That'll get reversed the second said criminals start abducting some of these politicians kids.
All we need is just one dead baby.. AND - - POOF--just like that the same people will be bitching about the 40% reduction of officers on the streets.

Comercial property's are covid decimated. Local taxes from them are crashed.

Civil servant jobs will take a hit. It's a done deal.

Interesting fact, local government owes 2x what the states owe.

It's on the debt clock. State owes about 1 trillon, local 2 trillion.

AMA.. U can come stay with me if the shit hits the fan.
But we gotta shower together.
Lemmie know.

So... i would love to experiment with this idea in Hollywood first. Gun free zone + no police would make Hollywood a much better place.

When you have no police force you have groups like the Taliban and Boko Harem that control the streets and from what I read that ain't exactly how anyone wants to live, or die...:coffee:

Comercial property's are covid decimated. Local taxes from them are crashed.

Civil servant jobs will take a hit. It's a done deal.

Don't know if you are familiar with california politics but local cities, counties and municipalities are way in debt to pay for the california employee pension plan.

That alone has killed many infrastructure funding so badly needed in that state.

Not to mention california lives off a 7.25% sales tax on everything under the sun. With covid that tax revenue was drastically reduced over the last year.

They are going so far into debt I don't know how they survive another five years without imploding.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Don't know if you are familiar with california politics but local cities, counties and municipalities are way in debt to pay for the california employee pension plan.

That alone has killed many infrastructure funding so badly needed in that state.

Not to mention california lives off a 7.25% sales tax on everything under the sun. With covid that tax revenue was drastically reduced over the last year.

They are going so far into debt I don't know how they survive another five years without imploding.

Thanks, unfunded liability was going to force civil services to make budget cuts even before covid. Police will be defunded regardless of politics.

Thanks, unfunded liability was going to force civil services to make budget cuts even before covid. Police will be defunded regardless of politics.

To your point, not funding police is the worst.

Second worst is turning into a third world country like Mexico.

To your point, not funding police is the worst.

Second worst is turning into a third world country like Mexico.

Oh, it's gonna be bad Skip4, alot of one light towns with 100 cops with tanks are gonna cry from their boo boos ...

Much worst will be intercity budget cuts, where the people didn't have services to start with ? Intercity Detroit, Cleveland, the whole rust belt, who went into this looking like a zombie apocalypse ... They have been flooding Tx, Fl, and Az, but plenty will get trapped.

I just paid $6 bucks for gas n food has doubled where I'm at, so if I said " it's over by this fall harvest ", I would be a lie, it's happening right now ?

Back