• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

High dosed products and pain

M0nstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want to try high dosed products like sust 500 so I can leave room in the syringe for other compounds some say these absolutely kill in terms of pain. I need a lot of input from the community on this please before I make a purchase and start a cycle.

test sust 500 + other compounds in the same syringe sounds painful as hell lol

I want to try high dosed products like sust 500 so I can leave room in the syringe for other compounds some say these absolutely kill in terms of pain. I need a lot of input from the community on this please before I make a purchase and start a cycle.

Anything over the normal dosed amount has the potential to hurt or cause pip. Some are lucky and it doesn’t but most aren’t. So I’d say if your not ready to deal with it don’t bother.

Blends and high dose gear will always have the tendencies to cause discomfort for "some" users.

When I use blends or high dose products, I cut the volume in half and mix add a traditional compound oil to the same barrel. Example - Say I want to use Sust500, I'll use 1/2mL sust500 with 1/2mL MastE200 and I'll pin in two separate inaction sites like L/R VG all while using a 27g 1/2 pin..

I have a buddy that can pin 400-500mg cocktails anywhere without any pain of lumps, I don't know how this guy does it. I gave him many blends and high dose products for free over there years that I had to just part with.

To get rid of pip just pin very slowly. I’m telling you this works the slower you go the less pip you will have..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will never do anything dosed over 300mg/ml again, I don't care if it is free. I tried some 500mg/ml test and I even diluted it w/ deca once and lower dosed test once, and I've NEVER had pip like that in 35 years of this stuff. The weird thing was it didn't start hurting until like 2 full days later- but when it did I was almost crippled bro. And this lasted a good,solid week. There are other ways to get more compounds injected. For me, even if I had to do 2 injections, so be it. I learned my lesson man- and maybe it will be diff. for u, but in my thinking, why take the chance? I mean I could barely get in and out of my car bro and even worse than that was listening to my wife saying "that's what u get"-bitch.

You could be in for quite some pain with a 500 concentrated product. If you insist on pushing forward with it, perhaps consider injecting in your glute first as a test, maybe using half a dose. Glute pip and swelling is far more bearable, at least to me, as opposed to thigh or shoulder. I have had my leg swell up from my hip to my knee from a high concentrated product.......I literally could barely walk. Took nearly 10 days for it to fully be back to normal. A glute injection of the same product would swell up, painful, but at least I could walk and function normally, for the most part.

It wasn't bad or dirty gear, it was just my body having a significant inflammatory reaction to the compound. If I wasn't familiar with the various levels of pip and reactions, I would have 10000% been concerned and thought I am in a world of trouble.

Brother high concentration products are always more painful but at same time you inject less oil, just shoot no more than 1ml each place

Brother high concentration products are always more painful but at same time you inject less oil, just shoot no more than 1ml each place
Not disagreeing w/ u Monstro, but that's ALL i did when I got freakin paralyzed- but to each his own- I will NEVER do that shit again-period. Not even half a ml.- not even diluted- but that's me.

Not disagreeing w/ u Monstro, but that's ALL i did when I got freakin paralyzed- but to each his own- I will NEVER do that shit again-period. Not even half a ml.- not even diluted- but that's me.

We al react different to something and if you cant handle the pain , just the regular products

IML Gear Cream!
Ive ran super sust 400 with no pip, but cant speak for sust500.

Blends, and most high MG gear is for intermediate only. Most newbs will think twice after using a test500 for the first time lol. They will be like this shits not for me it’s to painful.

I don’t but any gear thsts made that’s over 200mg/ml maybe sometimes 250mg/ml the higher the mg base the more you’re gonna hurt snd have a lot of pip

We al react different to something and if you cant handle the pain , just the regular products
You are right. We all react diff. and it's not that I can't handle the pain, it's just I'm not fuckin STUPID enough to HAVE to handle the pain when there's no reason too. My point is why take the chance. Just do 2ml/ of 250mg, instead of 1ml of something that MIGHT cripple ur ass. Just common sense. But u know what- OP- Go ahead and do the 500mg/ml(even @ 1ml @ a time) and then let us know how it goes for u! WTF do I know? Better listen to the pro!

yeah good luck. It is my belief there aren't many that can handle the high concentration stuff and I am one of those people.
My buddy at gym told me he tried tried a 500mg test shot and he busted out his old crutches from years ago. We will see if I’m able to HANDLE the pain when I try one shot

I have test E 400 from JP and test C 400 from Dutch. I mix .5 cc either test (200 mg) with 2.5 ccs of the rest of my cycle 2x a week, mon/thur. PIP is real minor but there.

My first experience with PIP was frustrating. My first run with tren E 200, I couldn't sit down for 3 days after inj and did it 2x a week anyway. Then I added 1 cc 200 mg RX test too mixture and it was tolerable. Was a local brewer, he didn't do something right for PIP like that!

You are right. We all react diff. and it's not that I can't handle the pain, it's just I'm not fuckin STUPID enough to HAVE to handle the pain when there's no reason too. My point is why take the chance. Just do 2ml/ of 250mg, instead of 1ml of something that MIGHT cripple ur ass. Just common sense. But u know what- OP- Go ahead and do the 500mg/ml(even @ 1ml @ a time) and then let us know how it goes for u! WTF do I know? Better listen to the pro!

High concentration gear is not for beginners and dont make sense if a newbie using 500mg per week test is only 2ml of 250mg per ml . High concentration gear is great for people using high dosages cycles. Some people think using test 500 will make him grow much more . 500mg in 1ml and 500mg in 2ml as the same potency

I would skip the high dose gear.

PIP aside, if you can't get your weekly dose in over 3-4 days in 3ml doses, you're using too much shit.

High concentration gear is not for beginners and dont make sense if a newbie using 500mg per week test is only 2ml of 250mg per ml . High concentration gear is great for people using high dosages cycles. Some people think using test 500 will make him grow much more . 500mg in 1ml and 500mg in 2ml as the same potency
The only problem I have with this statement is you say not for beginners but if you have a negative reaction to it you have a negative reaction to it no matter if you’re a newbie or Phil Heath I mean you can become advanced that enduring pain from a high concentrated injectable LOL it’s not something that your body just fixes or forgets on its own I would have to think

Get Shredded!
I would skip the high dose gear.

PIP aside, if you can't get your weekly dose in over 3-4 days in 3ml doses, you're using too much shit.
I can I just don’t want to. I want to try doing 3ccs of EQ 300mg/ml all on Monday in one site then Test in another site, what’s wring with that. So for instance in the left glute do 500 mg of test and then in the right glute do 900 mg of EQ. I want to get all that shit loaded up and in me and be done with it for the week so I don’t have to bother with it I don’t always have the privacy to clean sterilize draw and pin Got work and stuff and there’s people in the house I’m busy

Last edited:
Sust dosed at 500mg/ml sounds painful. The amount of prop in it is going to hurt regardless.

My buddy at gym told me he tried tried a 500mg test shot and he busted out his old crutches from years ago. We will see if I’m able to HANDLE the pain when I try one shot

God 500mg shot ???

who's the newbie u keep talking about? And 500mg is 500 mg-duh? I hope like hell everyone on here knows that 1 ml of 500mg/ml test is the SAME as 2 ml of 250mg/ml test. If u don't know that, u sure as hell shouldn't be doing AAS in the first place. And for the 3rd time, I wouldn't care if I was doing 2 grams of test(2,000 mgs, for those that don't know), I would do 4 2ml/250mg shots instead of 4 1ml/500mg shots- it's STILL 2,000MGS and I would STILL be able to walk.That's the WHOLE end game here. Being able to walk. GEESH!!

Maybe the confusion is the OP said "start a cycle @ the end of his post. He doesn't mean his first cycle- just his next cycle. He' NOT a newbie.

who's the newbie u keep talking about? And 500mg is 500 mg-duh? I hope like hell everyone on here knows that 1 ml of 500mg/ml test is the SAME as 2 ml of 250mg/ml test. If u don't know that, u sure as hell shouldn't be doing AAS in the first place. And for the 3rd time, I wouldn't care if I was doing 2 grams of test(2,000 mgs, for those that don't know), I would do 4 2ml/250mg shots instead of 4 1ml/500mg shots- it's STILL 2,000MGS and I would STILL be able to walk.That's the WHOLE end game here. Being able to walk. GEESH!!

Yeah, pretty sure Monstro knows what he's talking about
d4149340bb293425c66f32c9c3077538.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Hey man- I never said he doesn't know what he's talking about- There wasn't but one point here and that's that MOST, including me have severe pip from doing high dosed gear. That's it. as a matter of fact, if u go back and look @ my first post- the first thing i said was "not disagreeing w/ u Monstro." He just had to make the comment "if u can't handle the pain". He doesn't know me or my pain threshold- so no need to say that. Pretty sure he knows wtf he's doing and if he wants to stick 1,000mg/ml in his ass, more power too him- but I will stick too normal dosed shit- That's ALL i was trying to say bro.

Hey man- I never said he doesn't know what he's talking about- There wasn't but one point here and that's that MOST, including me have severe pip from doing high dosed gear. That's it. as a matter of fact, if u go back and look @ my first post- the first thing i said was "not disagreeing w/ u Monstro." He just had to make the comment "if u can't handle the pain". He doesn't know me or my pain threshold- so no need to say that. Pretty sure he knows wtf he's doing and if he wants to stick 1,000mg/ml in his ass, more power too him- but I will stick too normal dosed shit- That's ALL i was trying to say bro.
But you did give Monstro a breakdown of mg/ml doses and said 'if u don't know that, u sure as hell shouldn't be doing AAS in the first place.' That's what I was referring to

I can I just don’t want to. I want to try doing 3ccs of EQ 300mg/ml all on Monday in one site then Test in another site, what’s wring with that. So for instance in the left glute do 500 mg of test and then in the right glute do 900 mg of EQ. I want to get all that shit loaded up and in me and be done with it for the week so I don’t have to bother with it I don’t always have the privacy to clean sterilize draw and pin Got work and stuff and there’s people in the house I’m busy

You don't have to kill yourself with pip from high dosed gear to be "hardcore" or "elite".

Most pros use only REAL pharm grade aas they make (not such and such super pharm) which isn't dosed at 500mg/ml anyways.

Back