• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

G-Tropin is now available local as well as Eurotropin

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
54bcc2ca7a26db1b9f6f6f7a693753d5.jpg

G-TROPIN (Somatropinum) - 10 iu/vial
Supplier: Europe GT (G-Tropin)
Chemical Name:Somatropinum 191aa
Comes In: 10IU vial(3.3mg)
Dosage: Men 2-6IU total daily
Active time: Varies by injection method
Class:Growth Hormone

HGH Serum test average result : 10 iu ( 20ng/ml-25ng/ml )

SHIPPING FROM EUROPE or Local

34e3d43747ba56e2e6dbe3a6d438c984.jpg

100 I.U Eurotropin HGH - 191aa etc - USA
Supplier: Euro-pharmacies,Europe
Chemical Name:Somatropinum

SHIPPING WITHOUT WATER AND BOXES

ONLY VIALS WITH HGH WILL BE SEND !!

SHIPPING FROM USA

LAB ANALYSIS: https://ibb.co/jM0w5wx

Last edited:
54bcc2ca7a26db1b9f6f6f7a693753d5.jpg

G-TROPIN (Somatropinum) - 10 iu/vial
Supplier: Europe GT (G-Tropin)
Chemical Name:Somatropinum 191aa

HGH Serum test average result : 10 iu ( 20ng/ml-25ng/ml )

SHIPPING FROM EUROPE or Local

34e3d43747ba56e2e6dbe3a6d438c984.jpg

100 I.U Eurotropin HGH - 191aa etc - USA
Supplier: Euro-pharmacies,Europe
Chemical Name:Somatropinum

SHIPPING WITHOUT WATER AND BOXES

ONLY VIALS WITH HGH WILL BE SEND !!

SHIPPING FROM USA

LAB ANALYSIS: https://ibb.co/jM0w5wx

Nice!! Local GH is a nice addition. A lot or compete HRT/TRT is sooo overpriced! Kick Ass

Max

Nice!! Local GH is a nice addition. A lot or compete HRT/TRT is sooo overpriced! Kick Ass

Max

I talked to my physician about HGH. I think he’s pretty cool and he handles my TRT but he told me pharma HGH is so expensive here in the states and insurance doesn’t cover it most of the time. He said it’s stupid high.

I talked to my physician about HGH. I think he’s pretty cool and he handles my TRT but he told me pharma HGH is so expensive here in the states and insurance doesn’t cover it most of the time. He said it’s stupid high.
Zomactin for around 300 for 100iu. Only gonna get 2iu Mon-fri tho

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

2IU of pharma is like 6-8iu of generic. When I used Genotropin I was blown away by the results.

Genotropin is something that I want to add on my next cycle. Might actually get my weight up. I’ve ran blue tops at 4IU on cycle before my last competition and it was awesome so I can only imagine what the geno would be like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genotropin is something that I want to add on my next cycle. Might actually get my weight up. I’ve ran blue tops at 4IU on cycle before my last competition and it was awesome so I can only imagine what the geno would be like

Brother when you’re ready I will get a nice discount for you only :) I haven’t used them in 4 year’s but when I did have about 140iu of them I felt like a god.

Brother when you’re ready I will get a nice discount for you only :) I haven’t used them in 4 year’s but when I did have about 140iu of them I felt like a god.

Definitely was my second favorite and only because I had the dual carts and no pen but still was very good. Definitely can get away w using less. 2 of the once weekly Long acting rHGH products are coming out from Ascendis and Pfizer/Opko , probably be some crazy price
Tag. Gensci has Jintrolong but, haven’t seen it around.

Max

Nice. Thanks for posting analysis. I’m thinking about buying this but have only used the dual chamber gh. Do you mix this with bacteriostatic water and if so, how much?

Female gh

Yes. 1ml/100 units of water per vial

Thanks. Would you recommend 1iu for females? That’s what I used with the dual cartridge gh but I’ve only been doing that a month. I’m also using Primo and Anavar x 3 months. I realize you don’t know me.

I’m 23% body fat and trying hard to get down to 20%. I’m 5 days a week 60 min cardio, I could go up to 7 days and also go to fasting cardio.

Thanks. Would you recommend 1iu for females? That’s what I used with the dual cartridge gh but I’ve only been doing that a month. I’m also using Primo and Anavar x 3 months. I realize you don’t know me.

I’m 23% body fat and trying hard to get down to 20%. I’m 5 days a week 60 min cardio, I could go up to 7 days and also go to fasting cardio.
Holy cow I missed this somehow. I'm sorry. But yes I'd be comfortable saying 1iu for females. I'd do that or even 2 with fasted cardio in am

Back