• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where did HeavyIron's info about esters go?

SleevedOut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Maybe I'm dating myself with this one, but it was a sticky on this forum for a long time. I've been away a while.

But I was wondering what the active life of the isocaproate ester was. And what's the procedure for running test iso.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Appreciate it bro

You guys know where I can get more info on each compound like there used to be on the site? I'm on TRT. I've only ever done test and dbol. I'm wanting to try some new compounds. I'm a big, athletic dude and I like to go heavy. Any good compounds I could start with to see how I like them? I was thinking EQ, maybe Mast, I don't wanna deal with deca dick. I got a new girlfriend and don't wanna deal with that shit. Lol.

as you have already said, on the site, you just have to WANT to search
(or maybe this is the problem?)

Right on. I'll check it out. Didn't know if there were informational pages or just opinion posts here. I been on here a while. I'll look around. A lot is new.

A lot of heavy's posts were removed.

Not sure why but I believe OP when he says he can't find it.

A lot of heavy's posts were removed.

Not sure why but I believe OP when he says he can't find it.

No they weren’t, they were unstuck not deleted.

Back