• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dbol half life

Noek

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m 3 weeks in on cycle, 400mg test c e3d, 50mg provi ed, and I want to begin dbol @ 50mg ed.

I have 25mg tabs, is it ok to take one in the am and one in the pm, or should I just take it all at once ed? Does it really matter? Tia

I prefer a single early AM dose. It’s short and I lift early mornings. Works well.

Half life I believe is 8 hours on dbol, so take one in the morning and then another 30/45 mins for pwo. Works great this way

I’m 3 weeks in on cycle, 400mg test c e3d, 50mg provi ed, and I want to begin dbol @ 50mg ed.

I have 25mg tabs, is it ok to take one in the am and one in the pm, or should I just take it all at once ed? Does it really matter? Tia

For some reason I can’t remember off the top of my head and I refuse to google it and look at some random link that’s wrong but I want to say it’s 3-4hrs. I train around 3:30pm so I always split dose my orals depending what they are. Might be 11am then 2pm just before the gym let’s say

Ok so on days I lift, one in the am and one 45 min pwo, days I don’t lift just am and pm?

- - - Updated - - -

For some reason I can’t remember off the top of my head and I refuse to google it and look at some random link that’s wrong but I want to say it’s 3-4hrs. I train around 3:30pm so I always split dose my orals depending what they are. Might be 11am then 2pm just before the gym let’s say

What about days you don’t train?

Ok so on days I lift, one in the am and one 45 min pwo, days I don’t lift just am and pm?

Days I don’t lift yes I’d do something like 9am then 12-1pm. Get it in me when I’m most active and eating the most. Kind of the same schedule almost.

I would offer split dosing is to keep blood levels somewhat even, right? At even 5 hours, split dosing seems eating pez. It just strikes me as a better gig to go all in at breakfast. To each their own though...

Days I don’t lift yes I’d do something like 9am then 12-1pm. Get it in me when I’m most active and eating the most. Kind of the same schedule almost.

Awesome, will give it a go. Thank you.

I would offer split dosing is to keep blood levels somewhat even, right? At even 5 hours, split dosing seems eating pez. It just strikes me as a better gig to go all in at breakfast. To each their own though...

This is also correct my friend

IML Gear Cream!
This

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

4 hour half life, gone in 8 . Breakfast and dinner for me . Have human grade pharma nolvadex on hand . Watch for, first itchy nips, then painful, and lumps . If it's legit, 25 mg PD for breakfast is plenty for me .

4 hour half life, gone in 8 . Breakfast and dinner for me . Have human grade pharma nolvadex on hand . Watch for, first itchy nips, then painful, and lumps . If it's legit, 25 mg PD for breakfast is plenty for me .
yeah 50mgs gives me the itchy, sensitive nips, but nolva knocks it right out-FOR ME. As far as dosing, I would take the full 50 before ur w/o and split am/pm 25mgs on non w/o days.

Back