• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

50ml jugs

joos23

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who remembers these days? Go to kinglabs.online or click the banner to check these jugs out!

We have a huge variety in 30ml jugs

Definitely man! They come in clutch too! Way easier than having a bunch of 10’s. I’ve had the EQ, Test Cyp, Sus (my personal favorite haha), and the Tren E.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely man! They come in clutch too! Way easier than having a bunch of 10’s. I’ve had the EQ, Test Cyp, Sus (my personal favorite haha), and the Tren E.

Plus, its saves some cash lol

Plus, its saves some cash lol

That’s always a bonus too but i just end up getting more jugs. Once I’m back from these surgeries i definitely have my eye on the anadrol/dbol 50 bro! I have some lost gains to make up haha

That’s always a bonus too but i just end up getting more jugs. Once I’m back from these surgeries i definitely have my eye on the anadrol/dbol 50 bro! I have some lost gains to make up haha

I feel ya man. I had hernia surgery last May. Just had bicep distal tendon surgery in March. 6 months recovery ughh

I feel ya man. I had hernia surgery last May. Just had bicep distal tendon surgery in March. 6 months recovery ughh

Exactly! That’s what they are saying for my pec too, 4-6 months and then i gotta get the left side done too. Nothing but leg day and cardio for me bro. I’m hoping the TB and BPC speed it up though.

Exactly! That’s what they are saying for my pec too, 4-6 months and then i gotta get the left side done too. Nothing but leg day and cardio for me bro. I’m hoping the TB and BPC speed it up though.

That's all I'm doing as well, plus abs. I just started a low dose of npp. Hoping this helps

Back