• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Murder On Trenbolone And Dbol - Roid Rage Is Real

Anyone that blames murdering someone on tren and dbol is just a fucking weak minded fuck. I love tren. And tren doesn’t make me do anything I don’t want to do. All it does is boosts weak minded individuals ego so much. They get too cocky and think they are super man and gods gift that makes them do dumb shit. Trying to portray the tough man image. And when they do something dumb they break down like the little weak minded person they are and instead of manning the fuck up to shit. I’m gonna try blame anything I can or take everyone down around me that I can cause I’m not going alone. It’s bullshit. That’s why I’ve gone to jail so many times. People acting all tough infront of friends. Then they start the fight being cool infront of friends and they get their ass beat in return and when they at hospital their pride and ego is gone and press charges cause now they feel like their man card was taken from them and their friends aren’t going to like them because they got beat up now. And their whole world comes crashing in around them. Weak minded individuals. Just like my great grandpa died of liver cancer or liver disease. If he had did steroids when he was in his 20s you know damn well they would have blamed his death on steroid usage. Everyone always wants something to blame

My wife is 33 and has severe liver damage. She has blamed her genetics, anorexia, bulimia and OTC meds. She never blames the fact that she drinks 365 days a year. I've wasted $110,000 on three rehabs for her. I'm paying $500 per month on her consolidated medical debts and yet the alcohol isn't the problem.

Take responsibility for your choices, weak mind and lack of willpower.

My wife is 33 and has severe liver damage. She has blamed her genetics, anorexia, bulimia and OTC meds. She never blames the fact that she drinks 365 days a year. I've wasted $110,000 on three rehabs for her. I'm paying $500 per month on her consolidated medical debts and yet the alcohol isn't the problem.

Take responsibility for your choices, weak mind and lack of willpower.

Damn bro, surprised you’re even putting up with that.

Back