• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Why Is It So Hard To Believe Mike O'Hearn Is Natural?

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Why Is It So Hard To Believe Mike O'Hearn Is Natural?

Jose Raymond further defends Mike O'Hearn against criticism of his all natural bodybuilding claims.

Mike O'Hearn has been a bodybuilder in the public eye for many decades now. Throughout that entire time, he has stayed consistent with his claims of being all-natural. Many didn't believe him and it caused quite a controversy. Most of that had died down after 30 years of bodybuilding - but the release of Generation Iron: Natty 4 Life reignited that criticism. Jose Raymond has been a bodybuilder to stand up and defend O'Hearn. In our latest GI Exclusive interview, Jose Raymond details why he is willing to believe Mike O'Hearn is a natural bodybuilder.

https://youtu.be/Sy5Dr0hdDLE

Ohearn isn't natty. End of story.
He knows that we know he isn't natty but this is about money and his brand.
Just like you can look like Culter or Piana if you take their BCAA's.....lol. Gullible people.

If O'Hearn is natural then he is basically an x-men and needs to be studied in a lab. You don't keep getting better once you are over 40. Also, I remember Chris Bell (Mark Bell's brother) mentioning when he was training at Gold's that he offered to take O'Hearn down to the USADA facility and prove that he was natty that day and shockingly Mike turned him down.

I'm not sure why is so invested in the natural narrative. Regardless of him being natural or not, the guy has incredible genetics and trains his ass off.

If O'Hearn is natural then he is basically an x-men and needs to be studied in a lab. You don't keep getting better once you are over 40. Also, I remember Chris Bell (Mark Bell's brother) mentioning when he was training at Gold's that he offered to take O'Hearn down to the USADA facility and prove that he was natty that day and shockingly Mike turned him down.

I'm not sure why is so invested in the natural narrative. Regardless of him being natural or not, the guy has incredible genetics and trains his ass off.

Here he is interviewing for a bartender position in Philly...

MIKE O'HEARN on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - YouTube

Mike O' Hearn is natural, The Kardashians' aren't actually fat and their magazine photos are real, Vin Diesel is 6' 3" Selena Gomez went from an A cup to a D cup naturally, OJ is innocent, Pawn Stars, Storage Wars and Operation Repo are real, Larry The Cable guy is funny, I have a 12 inch dick, real men drink White Claw....

If you believe any of the above, you are one gullible, dumb mother fucker

The biggest difference between natural and enhanced is size and strength . When i see someone super shredded but small like maximum 10kg over is height and no crazy strength can be natural like me in this picture , 165cm 68kg . But Mike is not only super strong but also big full muscle bellies and this can only be achieved with anabolics . Of course some crazy genetics out there but.....

I mean he has been lifting for 44 years. Sometimes I do believe he is natural. In his early years maybe not. That's alot of years of consistency to not master your diet ane training. It's like me I look better rn on just test than when i was on tren and anavar in the past. And it's all due to new knowledge I learn along the way. Mike is the same size he was when he was 22 just more shredded today.

I mean he has been lifting for 44 years. Sometimes I do believe he is natural. In his early years maybe not. That's alot of years of consistency to not master your diet ane training. It's like me I look better rn on just test than when i was on tren and anavar in the past. And it's all due to new knowledge I learn along the way. Mike is the same size he was when he was 22 just more shredded today.

Training many years dont make you grow more as natural because when you achieve your genetic limit you only keep gaining more quality . What is more impressive not just is size but is strength

After like 25 years old, your body is on the decline.

Fucking guy is 52 years old. You don't get better with age like wine.

He looks great. Trains hard. Diet is on point always. Discipline. All of it.

But he isn't natural. But he told the lie and now he has to live the lie. He has told that lie so long and so often, even he believes it now. lol

After like 25 years old, your body is on the decline.

Fucking guy is 52 years old. You don't get better with age like wine.

He looks great. Trains hard. Diet is on point always. Discipline. All of it.

But he isn't natural. But he told the lie and now he has to live the lie. He has told that lie so long and so often, even he believes it now. lol

Yes . Social medias change everything and now all people have access to our lives , we have open door to world and all world now he tells is natural , if he came now and said im enhanced he lose alot of followers and is success to

Yes . Social medias change everything and now all people have access to our lives , we have open door to world and all world now he tells is natural , if he came now and said im enhanced he lose alot of followers and is success to

Yes...proof??

Two words, Lance Armstrong.

Guy was getting his dick sucked left and right. Beat cancer, winning Tour de France 7 times.

Then? Busted for PED. Truth was, he wasn't the machine they thought with these amazing genetics. It was steroids.

He had to give back the trophies. And he was discredited. Marked as a fraud.

Sure, ppl wanted to believe he was legit. Bc it meant that maybe there was hope for themselves too. That they too could defy the odds.

In the end, a lot of ppl will let you down in your life.

Yes...proof??

Two words, Lance Armstrong.

Guy was getting his dick sucked left and right. Beat cancer, winning Tour de France 7 times.

Then? Busted for PED. Truth was, he wasn't the machine they thought with these amazing genetics. It was steroids.

He had to give back the trophies. And he was discredited. Marked as a fraud.

Sure, ppl wanted to believe he was legit. Bc it meant that maybe there was hope for themselves too. That they too could defy the odds.

In the end, a lot of ppl will let you down in your life.

For sure . Why do you think in the past records take years to beat them ( olympic games ) and the muscle mass of athletes in all sports increase alot during the years. Yes today´s chicken breast´s are better ;). Today they break records on training days ( INSANE ) . Genetics?????? dont make me cry

In the end we know what it takes to get a physique like Mike. Dont care if hes natty or not, the hard work, consistency and discipline he has to achieve his physique is impressive.

Not a fan of fake nattys but lets play devils advocate here, a lot of kids look up to Mike and its a better image if hes “natty”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I got to say is if Mike has used or is using, whoever is in his "small circle" is the most loyal and trustworthy compadres a person could ever have. Take it to the grave..

There’s no way in hell that guy is natural

All I got to say is if Mike has used or is using, whoever is in his "small circle" is the most loyal and trustworthy compadres a person could ever have. Take it to the grave..

Hells Yeah. He is taking smilax, boron, and just quit creatine, said it was too potent!

Max

I believe he is natural he is built like my grandpa and he was natural his whole life. If everyone would just eat healthy, quit being snowflakes, and lift every morning at 4am they would get big and jacked to!

I believe he is natural he is built like my grandpa and he was natural his whole life. If everyone would just eat healthy, quit being snowflakes, and lift every morning at 4am they would get big and jacked to!

Bro, being natural and being natural at 50 plus years of age is two different stories.

His natural levels for 50 would never support the kind of muscle he is packing. No amount of hard work or mental attitude will surmount low testosterone.

If it did? Everyone on this board would quit using gear and just adjust their mental attitude, work hard and eat right. But that shit alone just doesn't give you a physique like that...

Get Shredded!
Yea i get it but most of the people on this board take drugs cause we don’t want to work hard. I pretty much don’t even workout now that im on peds. I just take aas and eat couple times a day and look jacked no work at all if we all worked out harder we would look 10times better than that natural ohearn dude. He doesn’t seem like a liar to me, I appreciate your opinion but i still say he natural. Us guys on drugs are just lazy he said it himself.

Hells Yeah. He is taking smilax, boron, and just quit creatine, said it was too potent!

Max

Haha, flip'n boron haha.. but seriously, clearly whoever is in his circle has some tight lips. Good for him though, I've always liked him.

Yea i get it but most of the people on this board take drugs cause we don’t want to work hard. I pretty much don’t even workout now that im on peds. I just take aas and eat couple times a day and look jacked no work at all if we all worked out harder we would look 10times better than that natural ohearn dude. He doesn’t seem like a liar to me, I appreciate your opinion but i still say he natural. Us guys on drugs are just lazy he said it himself.

With all due respect, I think a lot of guys on this board, including me...work out hard.

If you can look jacked with minimal effort you're gifted and should be competing.

With all due respect, I think a lot of guys on this board, including me...work out hard.

If you can look jacked with minimal effort you're gifted and should be competing.

Ohearn is blessed with great genetics, work ethic and a desire to always keep improving. That being said, he is on gear, and has been, for a very long time. Please, just stop with the nonsense. This isn't taking anything away from him for God's sakes....we are all on gear here...lol. It's just acknowledging reality. He lies about steroid use because he has to, or has boxed himself in marketability wise. Piana, love or hate him, gave it to us straight and that is a key reason why he had so many fans.

None of us care if he is on gear or not.....we care when someone in a prominent position lies about it.....and he lies to sell products and himself so gullible bastards will think they can look like Ohearn too without taking steroids. It's bullshit.

Ohearn lies to protect his brand, sponsorships, etc. Its about the $$$$$.

Last edited:
Haha, flip'n boron haha.. but seriously, clearly whoever is in his circle has some tight lips. Good for him though, I've always liked him.

Yeah, you make a good point. Still think he's full of shit.

He wanted to prove to the world? Take a blood test or something.

Ohearn is blessed with great genetics, work ethic and a desire to always keep improving. That being said, he is on gear, and has been, for a very long time. Please, just stop with the nonsense. This isn't taking anything away from him for God's sakes....we are all on gear here...lol. It's just acknowledging reality. He lies about steroid use because he has to, or has boxed himself in marketability wise. Piana, love or hate him, gave it to us straight and that is a key reason why he had so many fans.

None of us care if he is on gear or not.....we care when someone in a prominent position lies about it.....and he lies to sell products and himself so gullible bastards will think they can look like Ohearn too without taking steroids. It's bullshit.

Ohearn lies to protect his brand, sponsorships, etc. Its about the $$$$$.

Yep. That's the fucking rub.

I grew up reading magazines full of guys, who were full of shit, talking about training and supplements. Supplements they wanted us to buy. And believe that, yes, with hard work...you too can look like me. smh

Lol bro i know everyone does it’s blatantly obvious the dude is using. But i would say its not much though good genetics play a huge role in looking the part.

Back