• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NPP Consistency and PIP

lzicc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just purchased NPP from a different sponsor on this board than I usually use. I started the NPP a few weeks ago and stopped. The first shot I did, the next day I had somewhat painful PIP. I also noticed flu like symptoms. After feeling better, I tried it again, but this time I loaded the needle with the NPP and some Test Cyp. This was 2 days ago. I got a lot less PIP, but I do feel a little under the weather. Not as bad as last time. I noticed that the NPP is a very thin consistency compared to deca and test which I got from another source. Is NPP supposed to be a lot thinner? I wouldn't think it should be any thinner than any other compound. This is the first time I am running NPP. I usually run Deca.

Deca is usually thicker but. It just depends. For high mg/ml NPP they have to use some extra ingredients that can thin it out for it to hold. I am not 100% sure. Just gong by past. A lot of people have reactions just from one ingredient.
Hate that test flu feeling - achy and fever on and off.

Max

Npp is thinner pending oil used.. When I brew it I use mct, 2%ba and 17% BB for 100mg smooth as butter when injecting. I even brewed a 30ml vial at 150mg and its smooth.

So typically with feeling under the weather it's from test, unless the Npp is dirty. Shine a light on the Npp and see if it has crystals floating in it... If so it may not have been brought up got enough when brewing.

Nandrolone Decanoate is a VERY thick compound, I don't care what carrier people use, it's simply just a heavy eater and takes up a lot of space.. Now, NPP is much thinner, if you are feeling fever'ish and site irritation, that is not out of the ordinary with hormones ESPECIALLY short esters. I just switched up from Test-cyp to sust and within a few days I had chills and heavy night sweats, it even out after I kept up with my EOD injections. I'm using the same mg ratio with Test, just different esters.

I'll include below how and why this can happen, and it doesn't have to be just TEST to have this type of onset occur. Differnt esters/short esters can induce this flu like feeling.

What is Test-Flu? Is Test flu real?

What causes test flu? Does bad gear cause test flu?
What is it, and do others experience it? Let's find out shall we

There's many factors to examine here.. Let's consider the age & genetics of the user,
the cycle/compounds being utilized and quantity/dosage.. These are just a few examples to review!
We will assume it's a 25 yr male using test and asking this question -

The question "test flu" can prove rather difficult to generalize because of so many variables at play here.
Such as the solvent/carrier used and ratio, quality and sterilization, or even remaining acidic residues left behind in the raw material
from the manufacture cutting corners during the manufacturing process,
yielding poor quality which all my induce a lymphatic immune response.
This will differ from one instance to the next as well as the users sensitive will vary, and at times the route chosen for administration, sensitive injections sites..
Now, although we have a template here of what could possibly be taking place, there's an even more plausible explanation..

Keep in mind This all becomes dependent on the individual.. There may not be a definitive answer for everyone,
but ultimately one should take great consideration the explanation that is about to be provided here.

Testosterone is a multi-functional hormone inducing direct and indirect reactions through man different
metabolites and other molecular pathways.

Most commonly known are the following
(Example) Testosterone can have 3 roles
1) Being testosterone as it's primary function..
2) Converting into DHT (dihydrotestosterone: a more potent metabolite/androgen)..
3)Converting into estrogen

Now, aside from hormonal fluctuations by way of exogenous testosterone (https://puritysourcelabs.ru/) elevating E1/E2, Testosterone, DHT or other endocrine hormonal and adrenal secretions exceeding abnormally/supraphysiological levels
while the static system, looks for balances within the systems of checks, looking for homeostasis, there's something much more pivotal that is often over looked and in fact not very known upon the masses

What about the metabolite known as "Etiocholanolone"? Could this be the offender,
the dreaded stealth culprit that is responsible for the "phenomenon" known as "test-flu"?
CEdXcQO.png

What exactly is this bad-guy?

Etiocholanolone is the 5-beta-reduced isomer of androsterone. Etiocholanolone is a major metabolite of testosterone and androstenedione in
many mammalian species including humans. It is excreted in the urine and is androgenically inactive.
Classifies as a ketosteroid,
This causes fever (it is a pyrogen, immunostimulation and leukocytosis)

The pyrogenic effect of Etiocholanolone has been shown to due to the release of interleukin-1 (IL-1) from the leukocytes that are mobilized in response to its production of injection.
Eitiocholanolone has anticonvulsant activity and may be an endogenous modulator of seizures susceptibility.
Significantly increased values of etiocholanolone (along with testosterone and androstenone) an be detected in the urine of men with androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness)
iWmGH3l.png

Pyrogenicity of etiocholanolone and interleukin-1 in New and Old World Monkeys.

Abstract

Etiocholanolone (5beta-androstan-3alpha-ol-17-one; designated E) is one of the major products of metabolism of testosterone and

androstenedione (androst-4-ene-3,17-dione) in many mammalian species, including humans.
E and several other 5beta-reduced steroids have been found to induce fever in humans.
The pyrogenic effect of these steroids has been shown to be due to the release of interleukin-1 (IL-1) from the leukocytes that are mobilized in response to the steroid injections.

Old World Monkeys such as Rhesus monkeys (Macaca mu/atta), metabolize androgens similarly to humans, and E is a normal metabolite.

However, New World Monkeys such as Squirrel monkeys (Saimiri sciureus),
lack hepatic 5alpha- and 5beta-steroid reductases and excrete androgens primarily in an unaltered state; E is not produced.
Therefore, we postulate that Squirrel monkeys likewise may have lost the ability to respond to 17-ketosteroids such as E. To test this hypothesis,
adult male Rhesus and Squirrel monkeys were treated with E, and their rectal temperatures were recorded over a 24-hr period.
Rhesus monkeys exhibited a rise of up to 3 degrees F following E injection. Squirrel monkeys, on the other hand,
did not exhibit any increase in rectal temperature over the 24-hr period, even when doses up to 250 times the effective human dose were used.
However, both species responded to injected IL-1alpha with a robust increase in rectal temperature.
The data show that E is pyrogenic in Rhesus, but not Squirrel monkeys.
The findings support the notion that injected E may induce release of IL-1 in Rhesus monkeys, but not in Squirrel monkeys.

Now Studies have shown that men are in fact more likely to get sick,
have a fever or contract the flu due to TESTOSTERONE levels..
So, the next time your girlfriend or wife calls you a baby, school her about the man flu and why us men get sicker easier,
because the science/medical community understands how you feel and supports you, my geared up lovers of testosterone!

Have no fear, this little motherfucker is harmless
xTU7j4D.png

When these flu-like feverish symptoms subside, these ketosteroids levels return back to normal, as the system finds a state of balance, sometimes within days and other cases may last weeks..
Once levels are reduced whether by way of homeostasis or medications such as fever reducers like Ibuprofen and/or an anti-histamine like Benadryl, the subject can continue with their testosterone injections as scheduled with no reoccurring instances during that particular cycle/blast unless other androgens are introduced, however the likely of this returning is little to nil for most users, although lethargy has been reported but this can be countered by utilizing B-complex (B12/b6 orals/sublingual or injections) along with DHEA, or the addition of GHRP-6 and/or Hexarelin can assist.
Read below on why.

This is due to AAS (androgens) ans may be the can result in a decrease peak of plasma corticosterone concentrations by way of potentially disabling HSD-11B or 11B-HSD which are hosts of enzymes that catalyze the conversion of cortisone to active cortisol..
Almost inducing a state of adrenal fatigue by other methods of action, basically inducing adrenal fatigue like symptoms..
You can experience this while on most AAS "especially" Trenbolone, drol and some pro-hormones (MT1/SD), there can be a slew of rather aggressive sides
not only from it's toxicity to the liver but through this other indirect course of action yielding a slew of undesired sides in "some" users....
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/
You may want to add some low to a moderate dose of GHRP-6 and/or Hexarelin, these peptide both act in a similar mechanisms and have been known to
increase the release of ACTH which can improve the serum plasma levels with cortisol,
restoring it to a health functional state, hindering any "adrenal fatigue like symptoms"..

Written by Vision
(team PSL Puritysourcelabs.ru)

My advice is to switch back to deca. I've been doing nandro's for decades and love them. NPP is basically a short estered deca, BUT, FOR ME- there is just something different about the way it affects MY system. As much as I hate waiting on deca to "kick in", and would love to like NPP, it just never works FOR ME the way I think that it should. And it doesn't SEEM to have the same affect on my joints as deca. And this isn't just from one try or from one lab, i've given it @ least 5-6 diff. tries before I decided if I'm gonna do nandro, it's gonna be deca, not prop. This is just MY exp., as I know there are many NPP lovers out there. I'm just NOT one of them. Lastly, NPP usually gives me some minor pip, where deca never does. Good Luck! (and as far as the flu-like symptoms-test is the only thing that has done this too me- and it's very rare)

Nandrolone Decanoate is a VERY thick compound, I don't care what carrier people use, it's simply just a heavy eater and takes up a lot of space.. Now, NPP is much thinner, if you are feeling fever'ish and site irritation, that is not out of the ordinary with hormones ESPECIALLY short esters. I just switched up from Test-cyp to sust and within a few days I had chills and heavy night sweats, it even out after I kept up with my EOD injections. I'm using the same mg ratio with Test, just different esters.

I'll include below how and why this can happen, and it doesn't have to be just TEST to have this type of onset occur. Differnt esters/short esters can induce this flu like feeling.

What is Test-Flu? Is Test flu real?

What causes test flu? Does bad gear cause test flu?
What is it, and do others experience it? Let's find out shall we

There's many factors to examine here.. Let's consider the age & genetics of the user,
the cycle/compounds being utilized and quantity/dosage.. These are just a few examples to review!
We will assume it's a 25 yr male using test and asking this question -

The question "test flu" can prove rather difficult to generalize because of so many variables at play here.
Such as the solvent/carrier used and ratio, quality and sterilization, or even remaining acidic residues left behind in the raw material
from the manufacture cutting corners during the manufacturing process,
yielding poor quality which all my induce a lymphatic immune response.
This will differ from one instance to the next as well as the users sensitive will vary, and at times the route chosen for administration, sensitive injections sites..
Now, although we have a template here of what could possibly be taking place, there's an even more plausible explanation..

Keep in mind This all becomes dependent on the individual.. There may not be a definitive answer for everyone,
but ultimately one should take great consideration the explanation that is about to be provided here.

Testosterone is a multi-functional hormone inducing direct and indirect reactions through man different
metabolites and other molecular pathways.

Most commonly known are the following
(Example) Testosterone can have 3 roles
1) Being testosterone as it's primary function..
2) Converting into DHT (dihydrotestosterone: a more potent metabolite/androgen)..
3)Converting into estrogen

Now, aside from hormonal fluctuations by way of exogenous testosterone (https://puritysourcelabs.ru/) elevating E1/E2, Testosterone, DHT or other endocrine hormonal and adrenal secretions exceeding abnormally/supraphysiological levels
while the static system, looks for balances within the systems of checks, looking for homeostasis, there's something much more pivotal that is often over looked and in fact not very known upon the masses

What about the metabolite known as "Etiocholanolone"? Could this be the offender,
the dreaded stealth culprit that is responsible for the "phenomenon" known as "test-flu"?
CEdXcQO.png

What exactly is this bad-guy?

Etiocholanolone is the 5-beta-reduced isomer of androsterone. Etiocholanolone is a major metabolite of testosterone and androstenedione in
many mammalian species including humans. It is excreted in the urine and is androgenically inactive.
Classifies as a ketosteroid,
This causes fever (it is a pyrogen, immunostimulation and leukocytosis)

The pyrogenic effect of Etiocholanolone has been shown to due to the release of interleukin-1 (IL-1) from the leukocytes that are mobilized in response to its production of injection.
Eitiocholanolone has anticonvulsant activity and may be an endogenous modulator of seizures susceptibility.
Significantly increased values of etiocholanolone (along with testosterone and androstenone) an be detected in the urine of men with androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness)
iWmGH3l.png

Pyrogenicity of etiocholanolone and interleukin-1 in New and Old World Monkeys.

Abstract

Etiocholanolone (5beta-androstan-3alpha-ol-17-one; designated E) is one of the major products of metabolism of testosterone and

androstenedione (androst-4-ene-3,17-dione) in many mammalian species, including humans.
E and several other 5beta-reduced steroids have been found to induce fever in humans.
The pyrogenic effect of these steroids has been shown to be due to the release of interleukin-1 (IL-1) from the leukocytes that are mobilized in response to the steroid injections.

Old World Monkeys such as Rhesus monkeys (Macaca mu/atta), metabolize androgens similarly to humans, and E is a normal metabolite.

However, New World Monkeys such as Squirrel monkeys (Saimiri sciureus),
lack hepatic 5alpha- and 5beta-steroid reductases and excrete androgens primarily in an unaltered state; E is not produced.
Therefore, we postulate that Squirrel monkeys likewise may have lost the ability to respond to 17-ketosteroids such as E. To test this hypothesis,
adult male Rhesus and Squirrel monkeys were treated with E, and their rectal temperatures were recorded over a 24-hr period.
Rhesus monkeys exhibited a rise of up to 3 degrees F following E injection. Squirrel monkeys, on the other hand,
did not exhibit any increase in rectal temperature over the 24-hr period, even when doses up to 250 times the effective human dose were used.
However, both species responded to injected IL-1alpha with a robust increase in rectal temperature.
The data show that E is pyrogenic in Rhesus, but not Squirrel monkeys.
The findings support the notion that injected E may induce release of IL-1 in Rhesus monkeys, but not in Squirrel monkeys.

Now Studies have shown that men are in fact more likely to get sick,
have a fever or contract the flu due to TESTOSTERONE levels..
So, the next time your girlfriend or wife calls you a baby, school her about the man flu and why us men get sicker easier,
because the science/medical community understands how you feel and supports you, my geared up lovers of testosterone!

Have no fear, this little motherfucker is harmless
xTU7j4D.png

When these flu-like feverish symptoms subside, these ketosteroids levels return back to normal, as the system finds a state of balance, sometimes within days and other cases may last weeks..
Once levels are reduced whether by way of homeostasis or medications such as fever reducers like Ibuprofen and/or an anti-histamine like Benadryl, the subject can continue with their testosterone injections as scheduled with no reoccurring instances during that particular cycle/blast unless other androgens are introduced, however the likely of this returning is little to nil for most users, although lethargy has been reported but this can be countered by utilizing B-complex (B12/b6 orals/sublingual or injections) along with DHEA, or the addition of GHRP-6 and/or Hexarelin can assist.
Read below on why.

This is due to AAS (androgens) ans may be the can result in a decrease peak of plasma corticosterone concentrations by way of potentially disabling HSD-11B or 11B-HSD which are hosts of enzymes that catalyze the conversion of cortisone to active cortisol..
Almost inducing a state of adrenal fatigue by other methods of action, basically inducing adrenal fatigue like symptoms..
You can experience this while on most AAS "especially" Trenbolone, drol and some pro-hormones (MT1/SD), there can be a slew of rather aggressive sides
not only from it's toxicity to the liver but through this other indirect course of action yielding a slew of undesired sides in "some" users....
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/
You may want to add some low to a moderate dose of GHRP-6 and/or Hexarelin, these peptide both act in a similar mechanisms and have been known to
increase the release of ACTH which can improve the serum plasma levels with cortisol,
restoring it to a health functional state, hindering any "adrenal fatigue like symptoms"..

Written by Vision
(team PSL Puritysourcelabs.ru)

Thanks for the write up Vision.... I was always under the impression test flu comes from test... I never looked past it due to the name also.. Lol..

Thanks for the write up Vision.... I was always under the impression test flu comes from test... I never looked past it due to the name also.. Lol..
It's more common with test due to particular metabolites, however it can still be induced by other mechanisms of action that my simulate the same process with hormonal or adrenal irregularities brought on by other compounds, cellular activation and deactivations and so on.

I think I am done with NPP. I took the shot 4 days ago and I am starting to feel somewhat better today. Still not 100% though. It's killing my workout motivation. I feel very lazy, tired and irritable. Not worth it. I appreciate the feedback.

I think I am done with NPP. I took the shot 4 days ago and I am starting to feel somewhat better today. Still not 100% though. It's killing my workout motivation. I feel very lazy, tired and irritable. Not worth it. I appreciate the feedback.

Well that's what this all comes down to man, we need to figure out what works best for us. If something is causing a problem physically and it's hindering your workouts, do exactly what you just did and bail.
There's quite a few compounds I wish I could use that I see other people having a blast with, but for myself it's a no-go. Oh well, there's plenty of more options out there man. We live and learn..

I know I can't do Tren either. Deca, EQ and Test work for me the best. I'm going to start a deca cycle once I feel 100% again.

IML Gear Cream!
I know I can't do Tren either. Deca, EQ and Test work for me the best. I'm going to start a deca cycle once I feel 100% again.
Don't know whether u will see this or not, but if u ever have problems w/ your equipment from deca(deca dick) try some proviron. It saved my ass(or in this case,my dick). Seriously- made ALL the diff. in the world FOR ME and my wife-lol. Otherwise I would have had to quit one of my favs and the serious joint relief that goes w/it. Just a little friendly advice bro- may never need it. Good Luck!

Damn Vis...
He can take a simple Question and turn it into a Black Hole gravity leveling zer0 exam..!!!
And throw in some different types of monkeys and a chart or 2..
WTF was the OP asking??

Just giving you crap Vis for not emailing me..

You're next the Rod never calls Hot

Damn Vis...
He can take a simple Question and turn it into a Black Hole gravity leveling zer0 exam..!!!
And throw in some different types of monkeys and a chart or 2..
WTF was the OP asking??

Just giving you crap Vis for not emailing me..

You're next the Rod never calls Hot

My brother I messaged you back man, like twice..haha

I haven't had any equipment issue's at all. Once I take a shot of the NPP, I feel like crap for the next 5 days. I'm not going to run it. I did buy some deca from the same source. I am going to try running that in the next few weeks. I have a lot of joint pain and the deca seems to help with that.

I haven't had any equipment issue's at all. Once I take a shot of the NPP, I feel like crap for the next 5 days. I'm not going to run it. I did buy some deca from the same source. I am going to try running that in the next few weeks. I have a lot of joint pain and the deca seems to help with that.
Yeah man- don't know ur age bro, but I never had any probs until I got a little older. And u may never have any- but IF u do, try the provi. And one more thing- I've never felt BAD from npp- however i just don;t get the same affects(joint relief, strength,mass) that I do w/ deca. I know it's supposed to be the same compound, just diff. ester, but it just doesn't work FOR ME.(And I've given it a fair shot- even tried diff. labs- just doesn't do it for me. And I know many guys that love it so..... guess it's true what's said over and over- we're all diff.- Good Luck man! (shit man- didn't realize i basically already said this same thing above- what happens when u get the oldtimers disease)

Last edited:
Rod had an alcohol posting related incident..

I started the Deca about 3 weeks from the same source and don't have any issue's with it, so it has to be the NPP I would think. My body just doesn't agree with it I guess. Now I have noticed night sweats the past couple days. I don't ever remember getting night sweats on Deca before, but I guess it is possible.

Back