• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I Was TOTALLY WRONG About Greg Doucette and I’ll Admit It

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
by Matt Weik People seem to have a love/hate relationship with Greg Doucette. I myself have said in the past that I can’t get through his videos as he sounds like Gilbert Gottfried. While Greg seems to be tied up in online beef and battles with some of the internet’s finest (that’s a joke), I

Read More...

I say “I cannot stand his overly exaggerated accent!” but that isn’t true at all. In fact, I think it makes me watch more because I get a kick out of characters like him. Similar to Lee Priest; I thought he was so negative and truly lied a lot about stuff but; I end up liking the ones that irritate me but are funny as shit! I put my self in his shoes and he is Aussie and just doesnt give a shit. The educational ones(are good for topical info) but I when I watch something, I like a little flair or when they cuss a bit. Kind of push the limits or are completely not P.C. at all; it really grabs my attention because people are so scared to just say one little thing.

Max

I agree he has some good stuff and it gets hard to watch and listen to his videos sometimes. Mainly at night with earbuds in his screaming fucks my ears up bad

Rock On

I agree he has some good stuff and it gets hard to watch and listen to his videos sometimes. Mainly at night with earbuds in his screaming fucks my ears up bad

Rock On

Totally ! I definitely get chewed out if I don’t have my earbuds or headphones.

Max

Totally ! I definitely get chewed out if I don’t have my earbuds or headphones.

Max

Makes sense. I have accidentally had iPad turned up too loud and his video starts and almost blows my eardrums out

Rock On

Back