• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mailing shit anonymously or untraceable

JamJam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m trying to mail something anonymously , as in if I print the label at my house. I don’t want to go to the post office or FedEx or ups and buy a shipping label , I would like to be able to print the label at my home. So how can I do this where it is untraceable ? Or as untraceable as possible. Like if I use a tor browser and sign up for an account at Usps with a fake name and email address and use a prepaid debit card to pay for the shipping label , you think that would be enough ? Couldn’t the folks go back and look where that prepaid debit card was purchased and activated and see that it was me that purchased it ? Or couldn’t they see me on camera and follow me out to my truck on the cameras and see my license plate ? I’m a paranoid bastard and I try to think of every possible scenario before I do something stupid. Anyone have experience mailing shit anonymously ? It would be great if I could slap a bunch of stamps on the package and drop it at a blue box but the size of the package matters when doing that. I know it can be done , these UGL’s do it a million times a day. Thanks anyone for help , I’ve been racking my brain trying to come up with a way to do it. I thought about buying a little piece of shit phone and a label printer and only using that phone to buy shipping labels from a public wifi with a prepaid debit card that I purchase a long ways away from my house. And when I go to the Walmart to buy the prepaid card I’ll take my tag off my truck before I pull up to the Walmart. Probably a hell of a lot of over kill and there is probably a very simply way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which carrier are you trying to use? That's the first thing you need to identify. There are plenty of websites that let you use bitcoin to purchase postage. You can use the link below to purchase for UPS and USPS. Use a VPN when on the website and sending the bitcoin. Unless you are planning on being a source and mailing lots of packs your way overthinking this about taking the tags off your truck. If your mailing one thing then print your postage online and drop it in a box. Just grab a prepaid rate box from any post office or mail supply store. Don't worry plenty of people grab them everyday they won't trace it back to you lol.

https://expressbitcoinpostage.com/

Inquiring minds wanna know what ur mailing.
Do tell..

Inquiring minds wanna know what ur mailing.
Do tell..

More than likely it's a small 1mL sample to Janoshik for testing since he was asking for Jano's address in a thread a few days ago to get shipping quotes. If this is the case he is being way to paranoid that it's going to comeback to him but that's just my opinion.

Ahhh..
If thats the case.. Just throw that shit in the mail with a fake return address.
You're over thinking this for sure.

I’m asking because I may be doing more frequent deliveries. I’d really like to print shipping labels from home anonymously.

Which carrier are you trying to use? That's the first thing you need to identify. There are plenty of websites that let you use bitcoin to purchase postage. You can use the link below to purchase for UPS and USPS. Use a VPN when on the website and sending the bitcoin. Unless you are planning on being a source and mailing lots of packs your way overthinking this about taking the tags off your truck. If your mailing one thing then print your postage online and drop it in a box. Just grab a prepaid rate box from any post office or mail supply store. Don't worry plenty of people grab them everyday they won't trace it back to you lol.

https://expressbitcoinpostage.com/

Usps. Thanks. This is new to me. I’ve google this shit 100 times and never heard of using BTC to pay for postage.

lol buy stamps. if you print it form home then the label is directly linked to you.

Back