• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Order & Website Issue

Paxton4Life1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey I guys I put an order in 4-5days ago, and still haven't got confirmation if my funds were picked up. I've been emailing them, and when you go to put a ticket in on their website, the email/contact tab doesn't work. I've used these guys before, and they had great products. I hope I get some type of communication, and email response here soon.....

Message the rep for assistance?

Message the rep for assistance?

He did PM me , i replied , but he still posted this thread thinking its going to make things move faster .

Ill repeat what i told him here.
Sender can check if funds have been picked up , so maybe start there.

Last edited:
He did PM me , i replied , but he still posted this thread thinking its going to make things move faster .

Ill repeat what i told him here.
Sender can check if funds have been picked up , so maybe start there.

I will check. But I posted to for the community. Still no email response, and I spent almost $500. Never had an issue with Monster, but we'll see......

I will check. But I posted to for the community. Still no email response, and I spent almost $500. Never had an issue with Monster, but we'll see......

Still no response? Its sunday, and you posted this a few hours ago...

Give it a few more days , If no response , then i can look into it.

Posting here isnt going to help much if you dont answer the questions i ask you thru PM...

Everything has been sent. Mods you can delete this post if you want, and thank you GGG/Monster....

Back