• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How many times should a muscle be hit weekly

I tried 1x a week when i was natural and my results were not that great. First 6 months i did fullbody 3x a week and blew up(newb gains yes). After that i did 1x muscle per week and gains were slow and more fat gains for a year.. I then switched to 2x a week(at like 1.5 year - 2y ears mark of lifting) and i got strong and bigger at a much faster rate. After this i figured my body works best with 2x a week. EVen with gear.. I havent done 1x a week since i was natural. Maybe with gear it would be different but 2x a week is great for me personally. I do heavy and higher rep range on different days. HEavy days i focus on getting stronger iwht progressive overload. And on my other days of higher rep range i focus on the muscle and form. (8-20 rep range)

works for me.

I tried 1x a week when i was natural and my results were not that great. First 6 months i did fullbody 3x a week and blew up(newb gains yes). After that i did 1x muscle per week and gains were slow and more fat gains for a year.. I then switched to 2x a week(at like 1.5 year - 2y ears mark of lifting) and i got strong and bigger at a much faster rate. After this i figured my body works best with 2x a week. EVen with gear.. I havent done 1x a week since i was natural. Maybe with gear it would be different but 2x a week is great for me personally. I do heavy and higher rep range on different days. HEavy days i focus on getting stronger iwht progressive overload. And on my other days of higher rep range i focus on the muscle and form. (8-20 rep range)

works for me.
Perfect approach imo

Aside from my log, this is the longest living thread I've ever started. Love it

It’s a good thread! I like to see what works for the members at this point in their lifting. I have this 4 week program that I have been saving : If I hit a plateau. It is quite radical ! I will do it , if I hit a wall. Glad I haven’t yet. It’s a full body 5x5 , five times a week. It is something I have never done (hitting 10 different muscles/exercises) and the exercise changes for the muscle (5 different) . I am sure it would shock the shit outta me. Only in case of emergency

Max

It’s a good thread! I like to see what works for the members at this point in their lifting. I have this 4 week program that I have been saving : If I hit a plateau. It is quite radical ! I will do it , if I hit a wall. Glad I haven’t yet. It’s a full body 5x5 , five times a week. It is something I have never done (hitting 10 different muscles/exercises) and the exercise changes for the muscle (5 different) . I am sure it would shock the shit outta me. Only in case of emergency

Max
Geez!! I bet it would lol. I already know I wouldn't make it before crashing

Max

Break glass in case of emergency lol I love that you already have a 5wk plateu breaker training program. The best way to beat a plateu is to switch everything up and you already have a plan. Your the best brother 💪

Geez!! I bet it would lol. I already know I wouldn't make it before crashing
Omg! Coffee /Stim time
Break glass in case of emergency lol I love that you already have a 5wk plateu breaker training program. The best way to beat a plateu is to switch everything up and you already have a plan. Your the best brother
Always! I have been through it and make sure I have multiple plans “Just in Case” diet /workout/even supp : food addition or switch up.

Max

Back