• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anavar for females

Mski0311

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gf has been lifting for a while and is planning on taking anavar in a month or so. Her stats.. 5ft 0in 120lbs 46yrs old. Shes literally as healthy as you could be other than her cholesterol stays just under or right at the point where doc says it should come down a bit but it's far from needing to be concerned (sorry for that explanation I cant remember her numbers). My question is what's her recommendation dose. Timing and length of use. Just fyi she prefers taking 5mg. Thanks guys.

Or anything other information anyone would like to share about this topic!!?

Split dose of at least 10 mg. But can be as high as 20 mg.

Up her dose to 10 and observe any negative side effects.

Go from there....

Also, if she is trying to grow? Eat those extra calories high in quality protein.

Pics please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Split dose of at least 10 mg. But can be as high as 20 mg.

Up her dose to 10 and observe any negative side effects.

Go from there....

Also, if she is trying to grow? Eat those extra calories high in quality protein.

Pics please

Shell be running in a deficit for cutting purposes. Also sorry but no pics even with face blurred out. Shes super careful with the job she has. Thank you for your input. I am curious though. Would 5mg daily be a waste of time? Also how long would you run a low dose of 10mg?

Shell be running in a deficit for cutting purposes. Also sorry but no pics even with face blurred out. Shes super careful with the job she has. Thank you for your input. I am curious though. Would 5mg daily be a waste of time? Also how long would you run a low dose of 10mg?

IMO 5 mg is a waste. Minimal enhancement.

Length can be quite some time. 3 months no pct.

Orals can mess with your liver so that’s why 8 to 12 weeks is a nice run. But no more.

My wife is injecting primo for this reason.

Gf has been lifting for a while and is planning on taking anavar in a month or so. Her stats.. 5ft 0in 120lbs 46yrs old. Shes literally as healthy as you could be other than her cholesterol stays just under or right at the point where doc says it should come down a bit but it's far from needing to be concerned (sorry for that explanation I cant remember her numbers). My question is what's her recommendation dose. Timing and length of use. Just fyi she prefers taking 5mg. Thanks guys.

Anything we take we should begin with the lowest dose possible , then after increase if needed . She can begin with 10mg day and go maximum 30mg day

IMO 5 mg is a waste. Minimal enhancement.

Length can be quite some time. 3 months no pct.

Orals can mess with your liver so that’s why 8 to 12 weeks is a nice run. But no more.

My wife is injecting primo for this reason.

Gotcha and yeah my cycle I'm running includes var so I have all the supports and vitiams to help with all that. Thanks so much for your input and help.

Anything we take we should begin with the lowest dose possible , then after increase if needed . She can begin with 10mg day and go maximum 30mg day
Agreed!! Just wanted to find what the minimal dose for her and her body weight would be without it being a waste as I have no experience in peds when it comes to women I would imagine it's a bit more complicated and you need to be a bit more careful. Thanks for the dose recommendation to both start and for max!

I just started taking anavar directed by coach 25 mg EVERY OTHER DAY. I’ve never heard of this before? Anyone else?

I just started taking anavar directed by coach 25 mg EVERY OTHER DAY. I’ve never heard of this before? Anyone else?

Answered you in the other thread you asked this in. I’d say everyday is best for this compound being it’s on the weaker side

IML Gear Cream!
Since she already had borderline cholesterol numbers, expect them to be worse after the cycle. Should take a good diet and one to two months to drop back into normal range. Bloodwork before and after would be good of course, but cycle support supps will also help. Var is not as easy on lipids as some people think, even at 10mg /day.

Answered you in the other thread you asked this in. I’d say everyday is best for this compound being it’s on the weaker side

Sorry this site is super super confusing on the phone atleast. I couldn’t find my previous thread

Yes that's fine, I have some girls run this exact protocol. It can help alleviate some side effects by skipping a day.
It's all up to where your goals are and what your willing to sacrifice for those goals. I consult with some girls running 50-75mg everyday but they're IFBB pros and don't care about virilization.

Sorry this site is super super confusing on the phone atleast. I couldn’t find my previous thread

Select desktop mode or desktop site in the options

Yes that's fine, I have some girls run this exact protocol. It can help alleviate some side effects by skipping a day.
It's all up to where your goals are and what your willing to sacrifice for those goals. I consult with some girls running 50-75mg everyday but they're IFBB pros and don't care about virilization.

Thank you so much!!!!
Im also taking GH, 3iu daily.
Having nausea with the anavar and plugged ears so far… just started taking the anavar two days ago, hopefully feeling “sick” will go away.

Thank you so much!!!!
Im also taking GH, 3iu daily.
Having nausea with the anavar and plugged ears so far… just started taking the anavar two days ago, hopefully feeling “sick” will go away.

How long have you been on GH because those side are more often seen in GH than anavar. But in either case usually you can just back the dose or frequency down temporarily until the sides dissipate then go back up.

How long have you been on GH because those side are more often seen in GH than anavar. But in either case usually you can just back the dose or frequency down temporarily until the sides dissipate then go back up.

2 1/2 weeks… who knows could be from
Mixing? Didn’t feel like this til I took the anavar two days ago and again when I took the other dose. I honestly am willing to deal
With it to get the results lol

2 1/2 weeks… who knows could be from
Mixing? Didn’t feel like this til I took the anavar two days ago and again when I took the other dose. I honestly am willing to deal
With it to get the results lol

That's about where the water retention peaks for hgh so the swimmers ear I would attribute to hgh but since the nausea just started then that may be the anavar. Should go away in a few days.

Thank you I was wondering what’s going on. Do you think Dramamine would help?

Get Shredded!

Isn’t Anavar a short half life? Waiting 48 hrs between doses seems too long. And makes for a roller coaster with hormones.

My wife takes 25mg am and pm. She likes the high dose but yes var is a short half life that's why you're supposed to split dose daily. She's on 2mg hgh daily too.

Isn’t Anavar a short half life? Waiting 48 hrs between doses seems too long. And makes for a roller coaster with hormones.

So what, It takes 4 to 5 half lives for terminal elimination, 2-3 days. I already stated the reason why I have girls on eod, it works, as I'm sure her coach knows as well.

Do whatever you want.

So what, It takes 4 to 5 half lives for terminal elimination, 2-3 days. I already stated the reason why I have girls on eod, it works, as I'm sure her coach knows as well.

Do whatever you want.
I'm sure you have your reasons REHH. Just from everything I've read and watched ed or split twice a day was what I've found to be most popular. We tried it and it works for her. Again it doesn't mean it's right but if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Do whatever you want.

Yeah, I know the rational was to reduce sides...but maybe a lower dosage would suffice?

I was just referring to the numbers that's what I was getting at bro. No disrespect to you and if ppl are happy then great.

Maybe my math is fucked up, but Anavar from what I have read is a half life of 9 hours.

25 mg at 9 am Monday is reduce down to 3 mg by Tuesday at 12 pm. And by 9 am Wed it is at 0.

So by the time the new dosage is taken, it has already reached complete elimination.

Thus, my reference to a roller coaster hormone analogy.

Maybe my math is off and whatever the fuck. It's just what I figured looking at the math side of it.

If I am wrong then I apologize. Again, no disrespect meant

I'm sure you have your reasons REHH. Just from everything I've read and watched ed or split twice a day was what I've found to be most popular. We tried it and it works for her. Again it doesn't mean it's right but if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Sure it works, I know girls taking 25mg var eod, 1x, 2x, and 3x a day, they all work. I also know girls running tren and anadrol too...lol.

Yeah, I know the rational was to reduce sides...but maybe a lower dosage would suffice?

I was just referring to the numbers that's what I was getting at bro. No disrespect to you and if ppl are happy then great.

Maybe my math is fucked up, but Anavar from what I have read is a half life of 9 hours.

25 mg at 9 am Monday is reduce down to 3 mg by Tuesday at 12 pm. And by 9 am Wed it is at 0.

So by the time the new dosage is taken, it has already reached complete elimination.

Thus, my reference to a roller coaster hormone analogy.

Maybe my math is off and whatever the fuck. It's just what I figured looking at the math side of it.

If I am wrong then I apologize. Again, no disrespect meant

Here's the bottom line.

As you know everyone reacts differently to drugs. I have found some women who have virilization running 10-15mg ed but don't if they take 25-30mg EOD. So some women do better and can run a higher dose EOD then ED. Obviously some other coaches have found the same to be true.

Sure it works, I know girls taking 25mg var eod, 1x, 2x, and 3x a day, they all work. I also know girls running tren and anadrol too...lol.

Women on tren yahzee!!! Want be a girl very much longer lol.
In my experience tbol is a very good oral for women but it does all depend on goals . I believe I would lower doses as well .GH 2 iu 5 on 2 off and play with var to see where u feel better . Cause if u feel like shit ur not going to put in good work plain and simple .

Last edited:

Can I get an introduction to your lady friends? I'd like to talk one on one about their tren experience.

Can I get an introduction to your lady friends? I'd like to talk one on one about their tren experience.

Sure but you might get more than u bargain for

Attachments

• 71E5A4D7-.jpg
    71E5A4D7-.jpg
    592.9 KB · Views: 59
Back