• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Anavar for females

IML Gear Cream!
So I noticed a cracking in my voice my show is in two weeks.
Should I take less anavar? My coach has me at 25 every other day. I feel like I could go to half of that every other day and keep my gains? I feel something strange going on with my body. Thanks will a voice change happen fast? Cause if it’s minor should I just continue? Will I keep my gains for the show if I lower it? Thank you.

100%! Anavar aromatizes and can cause -
First things to happen to females :
1. Clitoral Enlargment/engorgment
2. Vocal cord changes
3. Hair problems (makes dry coarse, can cause thinning /balding) also makes other body hair grow like crazy!
4. Some of Mine likes 5-10mg Var, also 20-50mg primo acetate Tabs daily(Alone it with)

We have a competitive female her that uses Mk2866(Enbosarm) or Ostarine. Shows really positive effects on females muscles and bone health also! I would read up. Imo, lower it. I know some bikini/fit girls that just use Nolvadex or Raloxifene and a sarm or clen. Var is most pop w Clen . Primo acetate is probably the safest (still gotta read all sides), no liver toxic but is a dht steroid.

Max

If you stop or Lower , it will reverse most likely.
Btw- I don’t know what area you compete in. Sorry, I will read your posts

Last edited:
Damn Nice Build in Avatar!
Oregon eh! I love snowboarding at Mt. Bachelor around Xmas (had Sunriver vacationer rental) for Bend, Or. Such a beautiful area ! Idk about now , they already were basically a Mini Aspen and Locals didn’t want anymore people moving or buying homes(this was 6-7 years ago). I bet they like their property value! Lol. It is far from what people think of (Portland) ! It is like Mountains, Campgrouds, a lot of Pine& Evergreens. I literally was exploring in La Pine(family friend lives there) and I was a kid and found a 7ft deep pit!? I jumped Down and grabbed these two plants for my Mom....(turns out they were Marijuana Plants! Lmao. I had no clue .

Good Luck to you

Max

Wife never had issues with voice until we introduced test. Still isn't that bad. But everyone is affected differently

Suppose to stop the var one week before the show so technically I would only be in this for another week and a half… thinking about sticking it out.

Get Shredded!
That's why I refuse to go over 10-15mgs of var, I'll add another compound like primo, npp or win at a low dose.
I never had any of those sides on var

That's why I refuse to go over 10-15mgs of var, I'll add another compound like primo, npp or win at a low dose.
I never had any of those sides on var
I thought winny was worse. We stayed away from primo for her due to hair loss.

Voice should go back to normal when you stop if it just started after being all this time

Voice should go back to normal when you stop if it just started after being all this time

I hope so! I’m super paranoid. I only have a few pills left and I’m done with the pills. Just a weird throat feeling etc. and small crack comes and goes nothing major.
Do you have experience with this?

So my coach has me on 25 mg anavar every other day, I’m going to cut that pill into 4 and take 3/4 a pill every other day. I know it’s close to a show but honestly how much more muscle will I build in a week or two and I doubt I will lose any…. I’ll update on the voice BS that’s going on. Guess this is an experiment lol

100%! Anavar aromatizes and can cause -
First things to happen to females :
1. Clitoral Enlargment/engorgment
2. Vocal cord changes
3. Hair problems (makes dry coarse, can cause thinning /balding) also makes other body hair grow like crazy!
4. Some of Mine likes 5-10mg Var, also 20-50mg primo acetate Tabs daily(Alone it with)

We have a competitive female her that uses Mk2866(Enbosarm) or Ostarine. Shows really positive effects on females muscles and bone health also! I would read up. Imo, lower it. I know some bikini/fit girls that just use Nolvadex or Raloxifene and a sarm or clen. Var is most pop w Clen . Primo acetate is probably the safest (still gotta read all sides), no liver toxic but is a dht steroid.

Max

If you stop or Lower , it will reverse most likely.
Btw- I don’t know what area you compete in. Sorry, I will read your posts

I’ve taken sarms before so I might just try that during off time and see what happens obviously I’m so close to show date and will be off everything soon.
It’s hard finding real sarms… but maybe now that I’m in the forum I can find real sarms.

I’ve taken sarms before so I might just try that during off time and see what happens obviously I’m so close to show date and will be off everything soon.
It’s hard finding real sarms… but maybe now that I’m in the forum I can find real sarms.

a couple of the good sources I use on here have some sarms kn their list. I haven’t tried any yet but ai imagine they’d be on point. Can’t imagine a sponsor selking good steroids but shifty sarms,

Back