• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anavar at begin/mid/end of cycle?

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just started a Sust/Eq/Anavar cycle and am wondering when would be the best time to throw in the Anavar?

With most orals, I know that people will start at the beginning to get the gains rolling until the injectables kick in but from I’m reading on forums, people look down upon starting Anavar at the beginning of a cycle.

When would be best to throw in the Anavar? I know Anavar takes a while to start working but does it make any difference what period of the cycle your start it at?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Anavar raises your natural free T3 level substantially more so than any other AAS. So anywhere in the cycle you put it, it will work it's magic on fat stores. If I were using your stack to cut, I'd run it at the end to sharpen and polish the outcome.

Anavar raises your natural free T3 level substantially more so than any other AAS. So anywhere in the cycle you put it, it will work it's magic on fat stores. If I were using your stack to cut, I'd run it at the end to sharpen and polish the outcome.

I agree with Sem,I always use my anavar at the end like the last 8 weeks of my cycle amd had the best luck with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Sem and Bullseye Forever for the useful responses. That helps a lot! I’ll use it the last 6-8 weeks to sharpen and polish like mentioned.

Thank you Sem and Bullseye Forever for the useful responses. That helps a lot! I’ll use it the last 6-8 weeks to sharpen and polish like mentioned.

Brother keep us updated and let us know how it’s going ,I always use masteron with my Anavar snd ive never felt so tight in my life lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either works great I prefer it in the beginning but depending on cycle length you can run it in the beginning take a break mid cycle and jump back on it at the end up until pct. With eq your cycle will be long so start and end with it.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

If you have to choose then adding stuff at the end of a cycle seems superior but for anavar you can take it the entire cycle if your blood are fine which for most people anavar has no negative sides so there isn't a reason to cycle it unless your going off anabolics completely or tryna save money, I just stay on anavar till I run out lol

Last edited:
i start it out low and move it up 10mg a week. 10mg/day a week, 20mg/day a week, 30mg/day a week, 40mg/day a week, 50mg/day a week then start ramping down to 40mg/day a week to zero

Back