• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New member here, regular from Anabolicminds.com - just joined TRT4LIFE club - whats up

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

You'll get to know me more in time on here, seems like a good board so far. Normally my early oral, pre-test base knowledge and later better cycles I had on Anabolicminds 2015-2018.

Now back here again, I'm also logging there, but due to recent bloodwork and a seizure (long story, benzowithdrawl) seems I'm now in the TRT4LIFe club.

Otherwise, still pretty healthy ex-air force, still mostly athletic 6'2" 190lbs and 14% BF now. Goal would be get back to 210lbs and 9-10% BF... over a few careful cycles (no hurry I'm 41 with kiddos).

Getting to some "emergency bag" TRT stash for medical reasons + more liver friendly orals like Anavar, maybe some EQ for the joints.

Probably going to head over to Ace Labs, will post TD in a bit.

Thanks for the support - in advance!

Anyone know a discount code for Ace labs? Good sale from rock solid, quality supplier like them? Need "non flashy" more medical looking vials. No IA Superpharma bling.

Welcome to ASF! Thank you for your service and Stay Strong brother!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Hey man I've seen u over at AM.

Great to have u here.

You will rarely see an AAS source do a discount code per say , but you will see them run sales.

Welcome to ASF, good stuff here so stick around!!

IML Gear Cream!
I like your nick too...keep the positive flow even after all the hell you been thru as you mentioned. Rock on!!!

Welcome to the forum!

Back