• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Deny or confirm

Mski0311

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So just curious.. when you get asked if your on gear by someone at the gym let's say not a stranger but someone you talk to a little bit here and there. How do you answer? Or say someone asks what you take. Do you answer with everything but leave the gear out of the convo? Or do you just answer completely honest? I know fuck em and it's not their business, but I'm curious to everyone's responses. I know for me I have no problem with telling someone I'm on gear and what I take, but I dont flash around my business unnecessarily. Also I have to feel comfortable with that person.

I take that rad40 and some peptides with pre-workout throw some shitty diet in the mix is what I tell them...I'm a walking science experiment most days tho lol

It's funny cus most of the time the only ones that have asked me what I was on were already on shit. For instance they start of talking to me like " im on xxmg of testosterone rn what about you? ".
Then I'll be like " oh I'm natural" lol then wait for their facial expression. But then I'll tell them what I'm on. If somone doesn't bring up that they're on gear themselves first I'll just say I don't take anything.

Supplements only or TRT (if you are). Never talk about that stuff, trouble follows. Especially strangers.

Max

Exactly this. Still cracks me up guys that tell their gf/wife and then the break up happens and then it's "oh no, she's telling her friend's cop boyfriend about my gearz, what do I do?" And that's someone they thought they could trust, never mind some random stranger.

Unless you're looking to be the low level gym PED pusher, keep your mouth shut.

Supplements and TRT only anyone worth a lick isn't stupid and doesn't need to ask.
I agree completely. The only one I have ever told was a lifting partner that became a close friend of mine in the process. It was mainly because he became interested in using gear himself so he delicately asked me about it lol

Exactly this. Still cracks me up guys that tell their gf/wife and then the break up happens and then it's "oh no, she's telling her friend's cop boyfriend about my gearz, what do I do?" And that's someone they thought they could trust, never mind some random stranger.

Long time relationship with my gf and secrets arent a things for us or something I want to collect behind her back. I talked to her about my ped use before starting and told her why and she accepted it and supports my choice. For me I figured she'd be more likely to get mad walking in on my in the bathroom with a needling hanging out my ass than if I just told her. Definitely use your best judgment thought and probably dont tell a new gf lol

I take that rad40 and some peptides with pre-workout throw some shitty diet in the mix is what I tell them...I'm a walking science experiment most days tho lol
Hahaha one time someone ask if the "good shit" was in my gym bag, clearly implying I take peds and I said hell yeah.. my crack pipe lol. It threw him off but i waited to make sure he realized it was a joke. Some people are so bright.

IML Gear Cream!
It's funny cus most of the time the only ones that have asked me what I was on were already on shit. For instance they start of talking to me like " im on xxmg of testosterone rn what about you? ".
Then I'll be like " oh I'm natural" lol then wait for their facial expression. But then I'll tell them what I'm on. If somone doesn't bring up that they're on gear themselves first I'll just say I don't take anything.
I can see that. Also feel like someone that comes up claiming test only is just testing the waters with what they tell you, but in reality its test tren drol etc and it's their first cycle. Lol

Tell 'em to mind their fuckin' business...

It all depends on who it is and do I trust them. The average Joe hell no I don’t tell them. The people in my close circle of course they know. I wouldn’t go around just telling anyone my personal business. I think this question answered itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with the general consensus here..... TRT and whatever supplements. That's it. When your "On" you probably look "On" so why do people want to pry into your business.

It all depends on who it is and do I trust them. The average Joe hell no I don’t tell them. The people in my close circle of course they know. I wouldn’t go around just telling anyone my personal business. I think this question answered itself.

Yeah I kinda think the same. After a while of being at it and at the same gym you develop a circle. At some point it would be nice imo to have people to discuss gear with in person.

I basically get asked on a daily basis and it never will stop so I have a look I give, ignore, or if they look like they need training ; I go into a whole speil about supplements and see if they are interested in getting some real training done. Down the road; some learn the ropes and some do just fine natty.

Max

I basically get asked on a daily basis and it never will stop so I have a look I give, ignore, or if they look like they need training ; I go into a whole speil about supplements and see if they are interested in getting some real training done. Down the road; some learn the ropes and some do just fine natty.

Max
That's a good way to go about it

Same here.

When I was younger, and natty, I wanted to have the nerve to approach guys who seemed “on.” Mostly bc I wanted to buy some.

I finally figured shit out for myself. And now it’s like you can just recognize a bro on gear. And conversations just start up. But I am careful and listen more then speak.

But I never get into buying or selling. Nor would I ever sell to anyone.

I make plenty and profiting a few hundred bucks for all that risk is stupid.

I think it’s gotten to the point in everyday life that not only can you recognize those that juice but you can almost pin point exactly what theyre using.

I mean, we all know that deca/dbol look compared to the tren/masteron look, right?

Get Shredded!
Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

never incriminate yourself... period. Don’t let your buddies know you’re sources either. Perceive everyone as an enemy and give them no way of throwing a wrench in the spokes of the world you have built for yourself.

Whenever im asked .... creatine and protein bruh....

Best to keep your mouth shut.

Little true story:
I have a buddy I lift with occasionally who also cycles, decent sized guy, muscularity, etc. Has the "look". There was this wiry, wormy guy that worked out at the gym, mid 20's, something slightly off about him....drugs maybe, not sure. He always wore workout sweats/pants. Always. Maybe he had chicken legs, maybe he got cold easy....I dunno. He tried starting conversations with my buddy and me about gear, hinting and insinuating.....like he would like to get a hold of some. We respectfully avoided the subject.

Saw him one day at one of squat racks and he bent down and started adjusting something on his ankle, lifted his pant leg up just enough and there was a nice ankle monitor attached. Who knows what his deal was.....he obviously had gotten in trouble and was being monitored. Maybe he had a snitch deal in place to try to link up LE to anyone and everyone who was committing crimes. Maybe the guy wasn't a snitch and legitimately was just trying to find a way to get gear and not be so damn skinny. I don't know and I don't want to find out.

There is an old mob saying:
How do fish get caught?
They open their mouths.

Best to keep your mouth shut.

Little true story:
I have a buddy I lift with occasionally who also cycles, decent sized guy, muscularity, etc. Has the "look". There was this wiry, wormy guy that worked out at the gym, mid 20's, something slightly off about him....drugs maybe, not sure. He always wore workout sweats/pants. Always. Maybe he had chicken legs, maybe he got cold easy....I dunno. He tried starting conversations with my buddy and me about gear, hinting and insinuating.....like he would like to get a hold of some. We respectfully avoided the subject.

Saw him one day at one of squat racks and he bent down and started adjusting something on his ankle, lifted his pant leg up just enough and there was a nice ankle monitor attached. Who knows what his deal was.....he obviously had gotten in trouble and was being monitored. Maybe he had a snitch deal in place to try to link up LE to anyone and everyone who was committing crimes. Maybe the guy wasn't a snitch and legitimately was just trying to find a way to get gear and not be so damn skinny. I don't know and I don't want to find out.

There is an old mob saying:
How do fish get caught?
They open their mouths.

So funny guys want to buy shit... go the fuck online like everyone else.

Learn the ropes. No book for it.

I haven't been taking gear for very long, and I just keep it to myself. I would never volunteer the info unless the other person did first and even then I would need to know them.

I train at a gym with pro bodybuilders and strongmen, so I definitely wouldn't be one of the first people you would ask lol.

Yeah dudes have asked me to get them gear before. I could of made 50 bucks or so of profit per vial, but I didn't I dont want to be responsible for any issue they run into and get the blame cus they didn't take time to research themselves

Same here.

When I was younger, and natty, I wanted to have the nerve to approach guys who seemed “on.” Mostly bc I wanted to buy some.

I finally figured shit out for myself. And now it’s like you can just recognize a bro on gear. And conversations just start up. But I am careful and listen more then speak.

But I never get into buying or selling. Nor would I ever sell to anyone.

I make plenty and profiting a few hundred bucks for all that risk is stupid.

Tell them to always drink their orange juice

Back