• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SB Labs HPLC Lab Reports

IML Gear Cream!
Sample sent out and 2 more will go this week. Unfortunately it takes about 18 days from the time of mailing. I will keep you posted

Make it 14! Kidd

Max

Seems like it will be less than that bro

Lmao, totally kidding ! Nice additions to your 50/100ct orals . Kick ass!

Max
giphy.gif

#sblabs

Still waiting on the last samples sent 15 days ago

Yeah it takes a bit of time . Especially with mail lately intl. Probably 3 weeks fastest 3.5w .
Very cool for testing it out .
giphy.gif

Max

Get Shredded!
Later tonight Max Im going to change it and make it links straight to Janos site

That always works well! I already know, just trying to keep you up to date. A lot of people (members/nonmembers) use tapatalk. Keep up the good status with these compounds. It is what gives longevity in this place. Too many good labs gone awry but, we don’t have to worry about that, every blood or lab test has done well.
giphy.gif

Max

That always works well! I already know, just trying to keep you up to date. A lot of people (members/nonmembers) use tapatalk. Keep up the good status with these compounds. It is what gives longevity in this place. Too many good labs gone awry but, we don’t have to worry about that, every blood or lab test has done well.
giphy.gif

Max
yup still learning the ropes being it is our first time on a board. Thanks for your help

Try these again(doesn’t show up on Tapatalk).
This one below does show up .

Max
Max I couldn't get the proper links. Everytime I copied a link it just sent me to the opening Jano verify page. I need to work on it but for now on the 1st page of this thread the reports and in individual posts
SBL

Max I couldn't get the proper links. Everytime I copied a link it just sent me to the opening Jano verify page. I need to work on it but for now on the 1st page of this thread the reports and in individual posts
SBL

They are all very Good! Impressed and the bloods so far are looking MAX Strong!!

Keep it up
Max

All overdosed, its a good thing

I wouldnt call that over dosing. I HATE overdosing, when I inject a vial labeled 250mg/ml I dont want to be injecting 325mg. thats just bad medicine.

That being said, this little 6mg bonus on a 50mg var pill just shows they know what they are doing, being honest, not skimping on active ingredient, and not overdosing their custies. I just placed an order for a bunch of oil and var from these guys right now.

I wouldnt call that over dosing. I HATE overdosing, when I inject a vial labeled 250mg/ml I dont want to be injecting 325mg. thats just bad medicine.

That being said, this little 6mg bonus on a 50mg var pill just shows they know what they are doing, being honest, not skimping on active ingredient, and not overdosing their custies. I just placed an order for a bunch of oil and var from these guys right now.
You're right nothing to brag about but giving you the peace of mind that at least you know what you are getting

Aromasin.

Label claim- 25mg

Janshik results- 26mg

Attachments

• F0E9E78B-860B-4600-935B-CA24B4685456.jpeg
    F0E9E78B-860B-4600-935B-CA24B4685456.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 124
Last edited by a moderator:
Back