• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren then elephant on my chest

Stanley B

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Using Tren A 350 a week. Starting 3 rd week. Take 50mg 2 hours later struggle to breath. Like someone on my chest. This happen to anyone else or I just need not run this? Only other coumpound im running is 750 Test E

Yes tren and breathing issues is super super common

You can either drop it, or some guys have success running GW-501516 simultaneously

Also albuterol inhalers or even low dose clen and ephedrine also can help...

Using Tren A 350 a week. Starting 3 rd week. Take 50mg 2 hours later struggle to breath. Like someone on my chest. This happen to anyone else or I just need not run this? Only other coumpound im running is 750 Test E

I found the longer I ran tren, the more ugly sides I would have...

Shortness of breathe was one of them. But not after 3 weeks.

I just put up with it.

However it is a possible known side effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir. Definitely adding cardio and eating clean with addition of bronchodilator can help IMO. It is one of the many bad sides. Some say Gw helps (Cardarine).

Max

Common side effect. Tren nukes my endurance. Head to any pharmacy and pick up some OTC Bronkaid. It will definitely alleviate the breathing issues with Tren.

I keep an abuteral inhaler on deck with tren runs

Also to note, the company that makes Primatene also makes an inhaler for asthma symptoms. I've seen it in Walmart but can't vouch for how effective it is compared to an Albuterol inhaler.

IML Gear Cream!
Tren is not for everyone i say lower the dose if continue drop it bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know someone who just uses 35mg daily with their small test dose. Slin pin.

Max
He likes it and he was one of the “ Ill never touch tren again “ think he is 44-46 yrs old

Back