• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Does bacteriostatic water need to be in the fridge?

Soundcubed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does bacteriostatic water need to be in the fridge? Or will it go bad in the fridge?

No it doesn't have to be in the fridge

Will it hurt anything if its in the fridge? Wouldn't the hgh react better to cold water rather than room temperature water when you inject the water into the hgh vial?

Will it hurt anything if its in the fridge? Wouldn't the hgh react better to cold water rather than room temperature water when you inject the water into the hgh vial?

I always store mine in the fridge and once open I only use it for 45 days. Supposed to only use it 30 days.

Rock On

Shelf life is the same in the cupboard but once opened and using it needs to be in a fridge. I never mix my gh with room temp water

Colder temperatures tend to keep compounds fresher longer once mixed

Bac Water by Manufacturing process is only "good" for 28 days. This is why you hear the 30 day rule very commonly. Which is a mis perception.

The fact is the compounds will still be active and work, even though over time they will lose potency. But the thing is the Sterilization is only good for 28 days. So after that you are risking bacteria, etc, in the mixture. It's really not a huge deal if you are shooting SubQ but def can be an issue if you are shooting IM.

I have done mixed HCG a year later that sat out the entire time and I assure you that it still worked.

Theres really no studies to prove just how much potency each compound loses once mixed over time.

Does bacteriostatic water need to be in the fridge? Or will it go bad in the fridge?

If there is no reason for you not to put it in the fridge. For ex people in the home you do not want to see or mess with it then put it in the fridge. After you have reconstituted your stuff wether it be hgh or hcg it must go in the fridge....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i never put mine in the fridge and had no issues. You will know if there is an issue with your bacterostatic water going bad if you get infected. its just water , it wont lose potency lol. Of course storing it in the fridge wont hurt so if you have room in the fridge then sure put it.

I don't see BA and distilled water going bad anytime soon

Back