• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Stash too big?

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Or these just showing I been on here a while....

Actually, gave some night stands away as the wife bought a new set for our bedroom. Well, the next day these were returned to me as they were found in one of the drawers. I emptied most of the stuff and told him to throw out anything left, as it was junk. These were apparently left behind some of my so called “junk”.

LowT

Attachments

• 50D70CD2-F056-4CE6-81FD-36C727398D54.jpeg
    50D70CD2-F056-4CE6-81FD-36C727398D54.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 135
Heard of AMA. What lab is the Tren?

Actually, gave some night stands away as the wife bought a new set for our bedroom. Well, the next day these were returned to me as they were found in one of the drawers. I emptied most of the stuff and told him to throw out anything left, as it was junk. These were apparently left behind some of my so called “junk”.

LowT

I'm guessing the nightstands went to someone you kind of knew? I mean...who returns illegal drugs? :roflmao:

That would be an interesting psychological experiment though.

Oh...and pin that shit.

I'm guessing the nightstands went to someone you kind of knew? I mean...who returns illegal drugs? :roflmao:

That would be an interesting psychological experiment though.

Oh...and pin that shit.

Yes it was a friend. Anyone else probably would have tossed them. Here is a better pix of the Blueprint. I think it has gotten darker over the years.

LowT

Attachments

• 48F34ACA-F21B-4FE9-AFD1-78901BC5A6DA.jpeg
    48F34ACA-F21B-4FE9-AFD1-78901BC5A6DA.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 78

LowT

I see blueprint, is that alpha as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe the AMA, don’t think the Blueprint Tren.

LowT

Blueprint was AMA. He started a second lab while still running AMA with Thepitcrew. When they had a falling out, Thepitcrew tried to run blueprint with AMA still being the brewer, but that didn’t work out so well, so blueprint flopped, AMA closed and reopened as AAP (Anabolic Anarchy Production), then closed again and reopened as Gorilla Farm. All 4 sources were the exact same source and brewer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Some Dark Matter!!

Max

Blueprint was AMA. He started a second lab while still running AMA with Thepitcrew. When they had a falling out, Thepitcrew tried to run blueprint with AMA still being the brewer, but that didn’t work out so well, so blueprint flopped, AMA closed and reopened as AAP (Anabolic Anarchy Production), then closed again and reopened as Gorilla Farm. All 4 sources were the exact same source and brewer.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sounds like a “blueprint” that continues to be followed to this day.....pun intended.

LowT

Or just bounce to another board. On secondary note, Sherk’s post is just another example of a reason to be active on the board. Knowledge & participation doesn’t replace testing, but it increases your odds of making good choices and is good for the community.

LowT

That AMA labs label has the same style writing as a lab from Meso around the same time frame.
Dont remeber the name of it.. I think they also used some kind of dog as their logo.
I could be wrong tho.

Bet that gear is still usable I am sure, if they were stored unopened in a drawer all that time.

@kilsong I have seen the same and the name escapes my old brain too...

Both those were legit.

That AMA labs label has the same style writing as a lab from Meso around the same time frame.
Dont remeber the name of it.. I think they also used some kind of dog as their logo.
I could be wrong tho.

No your not wrong. Here is the other side of the tne/dbol blend vial..

LowT

Attachments

• 50A56824-2EAF-4448-95AB-32237203A6A7.jpeg
    50A56824-2EAF-4448-95AB-32237203A6A7.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
Pin that shit LowT lol!

I could be wrong tho.

Yep ama if I remember correctly it was a pit bull like my babydolls sweet angel face

Back