• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What do you guys usually do when a source sends you the wrong order?

TwoDollarTacos

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious, never happened to me but what do you guys do if you ordered a bunch of a test and the source sends you a bunch of deca instead? Do you get them to correct it? Or write up as a loss and get Test elsewhere.

Technically that’s a win, deca is more expensive than test! PM the rep or email the dude. Be awesome to them and they will return the awesomeness! Act like a dick and get treated like one. The art of the deal is making it work for both sides. They may send you 2 test - you run a log and pull bloods. Or you can just be a ass on a website and try to trash everyone then no one will get a win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Technically that’s a win, deca is more expensive than test! PM the rep or email the dude. Be awesome to them and they will return the awesomeness! Act like a dick and get treated like one. The art of the deal is making it work for both sides. They may send you 2 test - you run a log and pull bloods. Or you can just be a ass on a website and try to trash everyone then no one will get a win.

Man, I hate to admit this but i'm going through this right now. Over 8 years in the game and the first time this happens to me. It is what it is though. The source's communication has been awesome thus far so I'm sure we'll get this worked out.

Man, I hate to admit this but i'm going through this right now. Over 8 years in the game and the first time this happens to me. It is what it is though. The source's communication has been awesome thus far so I'm sure we'll get this worked out.

Ah yep mess ups will happen! Breathe, think, and help find a solution. Hopefully you can get a deal worked out.

Ah yep mess ups will happen! Breathe, think, and help find a solution. Hopefully you can get a deal worked out.

Definitely dude, not stressing it. I just don't do well handling situations I've never been in that's why I figured I'd ask on here first. I'm sure we'll work this out. Everything has been top notch with the exception of getting the wrong items with a compound I'd never use lol

I've been around this lifestyle for a number of years and I'll just say this. It also happens on the buyers side...got some numbers wrong with Western Union and on and on. I always, first of all, have always used suppliers with excellent reviews and have been around for years. Look at their forums....who has the most problems?
My point, there will always be a hiccup sometime. Communication, being cordial and not an ass, understand this isn't Amazon, and just be honest and try to work through things. A smart lab will pick up on a scammer pretty quick. Then the scammer will start bitching.
There has never been a problem that I couldn't, and the lab couldn't work out.
But I feel I've been smart in who I have delt with.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

You probably got someone else’s order also. By letting them know this was a unintentional mess up you may help some other dude that is out his deca. So intern you are actually helping them out also, maybe who knows.
And for new guys out there this is why you video your opening which sucks sometimes cause some really take their packaging seriously. The delete the vid if all good.

You probably got someone else’s order also. By letting them know this was a unintentional mess up you may help some other dude that is out his deca. So intern you are actually helping them out also, maybe who knows.
And for new guys out there this is why you video your opening which sucks sometimes cause some really take their packaging seriously. The delete the vid if all good.

That's what I think happened. I think I got someone else's order. And if it is holy shit, dude needs to slow the fuck down whoever he is.

Curious, never happened to me but what do you guys do if you ordered a bunch of a test and the source sends you a bunch of deca instead? Do you get them to correct it? Or write up as a loss and get Test elsewhere.

I take it as a sign from above that I need to double my cycle. Haha

I've been around this lifestyle for a number of years and I'll just say this. It also happens on the buyers side...got some numbers wrong with Western Union and on and on. I always, first of all, have always used suppliers with excellent reviews and have been around for years. Look at their forums....who has the most problems?
My point, there will always be a hiccup sometime. Communication, being cordial and not an ass, understand this isn't Amazon, and just be honest and try to work through things. A smart lab will pick up on a scammer pretty quick. Then the scammer will start bitching.
There has never been a problem that I couldn't, and the lab couldn't work out.
But I feel I've been smart in who I have delt with.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Funny shit is, when I opened it and realized it was all wrong I had an inner monologue that said "Chill the fuck out, this isn't fucking Amazon."

IML Gear Cream!
Don't know who it is but more times than not I agree if you act cool, the source will too. In the end you will likely get a free sizable addition to your order for your trouble or the sponsor will end up sending you the test and say keep the deca.
Saying that I did have one source say he meant to send to someone with a name quite similar to mine. He asked me to send the package contents to that person. I was like oh hell no. In the end he made it right but then ultimately much further down the road he disappeared for good after I had paid him for a small order.
Anyway, good luck. I am fairly confident you will end up being taken care of.
I have actually had this happen 3 times with different sources and each time it turned out like this even though I didn't ask for anything free.
Funny shit is, when I opened it and realized it was all wrong I had an inner monologue that said "Chill the fuck out, this isn't fucking Amazon."

Don't know who it is but more times than not I agree if you act cool, the source will too. In the end you will likely get a free sizable addition to your order for your trouble or the sponsor will end up sending you the test and say keep the deca.
Saying that I did have one source say he meant to send to someone with a name quite similar to mine. He asked me to send the package contents to that person. I was like oh hell no. In the end he made it right but then ultimately much further down the road he disappeared for good after I had paid him for a small order.
I have actually had this happen 3 times with different sources and each time it turned out like this even though I didn't ask for anything free.

Shit, I'm sorry to hear about that final incident when the source disappeared. It always sucks to get burned like that. Requesting you to ship the order you received to the person it was meant to go to is crazy to me. Dude really didn't care, eh?

That's weird, doxing the op , and wanting you to forward ...

It happens man we are all only human and make mistakes. I’m sure if you contact a rep it’ll be taken care of. And like stated a few times above it’s all in your attitude and how you handle it how it’ll go for you my man.

Like others said just be cool about it and reach out to them about the mistake. Just never send it back even if they ask you to cuz you don’t wanna risk you getting caught sending it out yourself.

Rock On

Like others said just be cool about it and reach out to them about the mistake. Just never send it back even if they ask you to cuz you don’t wanna risk you getting caught sending it out yourself.

Rock On
I don’t think any source would ask to return it

This has happened to me a few times. I usually just send a pic of what I ordered with a pic of what I received. Everytime (whatever source it was) I have been mailed back out my original order right away, no questions asked. And a few times there have been an extra item or two thrown in on top just to make up for the mistake. As long as you have a good source and aren’t an add hole you shouldn’t have an issue getting taken care of.

With some of the stories I’ve heard of scammers out there, I would imagine some dirty lab out there would try anything for a buck

Rock On

Op:
”...never happened to me...”
Next post “...going through this right now...”

lol good catch. Smh. Speaking out both sides of his mouth.

I have no reason to lie. I really don't like stirring things up with sources on boards in a public manner. I asked a genuine question and felt uneasy about putting out what exactly happened, and I still won't state exactly what happened since the source has been extremely understanding toward the situation and will hopefully take care of me.

Any good source reships immediately

Funny thing, one of the RC companies I rep for, I did an order. They sent me probably $800+ in additional products. I coulda kept it.

But I didn't. I sent it back to them with tracking on my dime and they sent me my $60 order of BAC water.

Granted you can't do that with AAS brands, but my brand even told me "just keep it". And I say hell no to that bc I own a supplement brand.

Losses happens somtimes, its part of the game.

Also reverse scamming does happen very commonly and that ruins it for the good guys.

I have seen at least 1 or 2 people claim their source asked for a return. Crazy to even suggest such a thing.

To the OP, a good source will let you keep the wrong shipment and promptly ship your correct order, so long as your not a dick about it.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

This happened to me a couple months ago with GP. I was short two vials of Sust. First time it happened from GP. At the time someone on the forum said that it happened to him and people were roasting him and calling him a liar. GP is not the easiest to get ahold of, so I just felt it was the price of doing business and ate the cost. I wanted to continue to do business with GP, so didn't want any weirdness like that guy got. Now that they are no longer around so I felt free to share.

You would think so but I have heard of others being asked that and I posted earlier here that I was once asked to send a wrong order that was sent to me to the person it was intended for. I promptly declined.

Shit bro, too late now but you should have contacted a rep behind the scenes and at least said something. It may have been resolved.
This happened to me a couple months ago with GP. I was short two vials of Sust. First time it happened from GP. At the time someone on the forum said that it happened to him and people were roasting him and calling him a liar. GP is not the easiest to get ahold of, so I just felt it was the price of doing business and ate the cost. I wanted to continue to do business with GP, so didn't want any weirdness like that guy got. Now that they are no longer around so I felt free to share.

Funny thing, one of the RC companies I rep for, I did an order. They sent me probably $800+ in additional products. I coulda kept it.

But I didn't. I sent it back to them with tracking on my dime and they sent me my $60 order of BAC water.

Granted you can't do that with AAS brands, but my brand even told me "just keep it". And I say hell no to that bc I own a supplement brand.

Also reverse scamming does happen very commonly and that ruins it for the good guys.

That's what I'm worried about, the source feeling like I'm trying to scam them and get some extra gear which isn't the case. I'm glad everyone pointed out to not send back a package to a source because I was wondering if I should. I don't feel right keeping this, I ultimately want what I specifically ordered but it is what it is. We'll see what happens.

I get it with peps but you agree never ever send back AAS or ship to someone else, correct? I would be too chicken shit to even ship back peptides honestly. I suppose if I would end up using them, I would work out some sort of agreement on keeping and paying for them.

I’ve had this happen a few times to me over the years. The sources always told me to keep what I got, it’s a security issue to return it. I got the replacements promptly on all counts. The most recent time it happened I voluntarily paid for the replacement - it was the second time it happened with them. I told the source I could either use the wrong gear or sell it to a buddy.

Back