• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Doge coin Elon Musk

tgrady

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone buying into this crypto? Noticed since Elon made his twitter post, it seems to be making some steady gains.

Should we buy or avoid ?

Its gone crazy, I have been watching it for a few months now and was going to buy it but Coinbase doesn't carry it so I bought 4 other coins. All mine are up.

Anyway no idea where doge will go but its on fire.

Anyone buying into this crypto? Noticed since Elon made his twitter post, it seems to be making some steady gains.

Should we buy or avoid ?

Hell, who knows man. This market stopped making any sense quite a while ago.

No different than playing slots at this point. I personally don’t see any value in Dogecoin but what do I know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought about 600 doge around 3 cents. However unless more businesses adopt like musk it will prob stay under $1 and profit is a few hundred. I sadly missed the btc train and didn't under the crypto until too late to get in early.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I don't know where it will go for sure but it's the exact same as bitcoin as that's the joke. There is literally no difference other than the name and that they aren't limiting the supply in the same way which keeps the price down for the time being. I bought around 4k worth total at between .03 and .06 cents.. sold around 40k worth when it hit .39 yesterday and bought back in when it dipped down to around .24 cents..have around 127000 doge coins right now lol. Waiting for it to hit 5 or 10 bucks.

It's another reddit joke and if you were paying attention to GME back in December or January and have seen what GME has done and is likely to do now that the share recall happened you can see the power that the reddit crowd has via numbers even if many of them are buying one share or 10$ worth of doge.

It's simply a numbers game when you have millions of people buying the same thing all at once.

Obviously it's a big finger to mega rich and that's what the point is and while there are plenty that are just in it for the money it's definitely all about fucking the mega rich anyway they can. I'm good with the concept either way.

If I make money cool...if I get to give those fucks the finger at the same time even better. Just don't put your rent money or any amount you can't afford to lose into anything and you can just have fun with it.

I don't know where it will go for sure but it's the exact same as bitcoin as that's the joke. There is literally no difference other than the name and that they aren't limiting the supply in the same way which keeps the price down for the time being. I bought around 4k worth total at between .03 and .06 cents.. sold around 40k worth when it hit .39 yesterday and bought back in when it dipped down to around .24 cents..have around 127000 doge coins right now lol. Waiting for it to hit 5 or 10 bucks.

It's another reddit joke and if you were paying attention to GME back in December or January and have seen what GME has done and is likely to do now that the share recall happened you can see the power that the reddit crowd has via numbers even if many of them are buying one share or 10$ worth of doge.

It's simply a numbers game when you have millions of people buying the same thing all at once.

Obviously it's a big finger to mega rich and that's what the point is and while there are plenty that are just in it for the money it's definitely all about fucking the mega rich anyway they can. I'm good with the concept either way.

If I make money cool...if I get to give those fucks the finger at the same time even better. Just don't put your rent money or any amount you can't afford to lose into anything and you can just have fun with it.

I own around 50k myself, purchased way early on. Needless to say even after today’s dip, I am a very happy guy.

Doge has a ton of growth left in it. When Elon drops a doge on the actual moon, price will jump. When Coinbase starts listing doge, price will soar. When major retailers start accepting doge, price will stabilize and continue to grow.

This past weeks run just solidified it as a crypto to be taken seriously. 1.3 million average Joe on Reddit fanatical about the coin. Musk, Soulja Boy, Mavericks and Mark Cuban, Slim Jim.. hotel chains jumping on the bandwagon. . Even a doge nascar .. Seems everyone wants to grab the attention of the cult following - and for great reasons. More and more the average guy has a voice again in this country. Not the hedge funds, not the big banks- doge is the crypto of the blue collar worker. The people’s crypto.

With this past run, it has gained so much media attention that it will become more and more of a household name. It’s still young. Drink the cool aid with me. Buy doge and hold it for a couple years.

What platform do you guys use? I tried on my td ameritrade but no crypto I found binance.com but not sure

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

What platform do you guys use? I tried on my td ameritrade but no crypto I found binance.com but not sure

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I use Crypto.com for doge and Coinbase for any other altcoins.. no issues so far.

I use voyager pretty simple use to buy and sell

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

You can also use blockfolio which is easy and you can just download the app on the app store or google play.

It also has a better crypto tracking set up where you can set standard graphing or candlestick style depending on your goals or needs. Similar to a stock app or desktop program that does the same thing.

Unless you want to pay a lot of attention and treat it like day trading I would just buy and hold and set alerts for either increases or decreases at whatever level you want so you know if you may want to sell and rebuy or sell if you feel it's dumping to much although I wouldn't really personally do that as it's not a crypto that's going away so "hodl" with a few sell and re buy's is my personal strategy.

I'm no financial advisor so don't take anything I say as something you should do. Do your research and make a decision based on what you think. What's right for me isn't necessarily going to be right for you and I may have different reasons for being involved in some of this stuff as stated in my first post in this thread.

IML Gear Cream!
I bought at 0.028 and sold at 0.054 a while back. Still made some decent profit but missed on this last crazy run.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Cryptocurrency is all speculation. I do not see any reason for rise or fall in value.

Funny the term currency is used with this so called "currency"

Should we buy or avoid ?

It's like riding a motorcycle. It's so super fun, and you think you can do it forever. Then bang ...

Cryptocurrency is all speculation. I do not see any reason for rise or fall in value.

Funny the term currency is used with this so called "currency"

Do you see any reason for stocks to rise and fall for no reason when the stock valuation has nothing to do with their intrinsic value?

I find it funny that we consider "fiat currency" currency as well so how is this that different?

The only real difference is that it's decentralized and not controlled by a government or the federal reserve.

"Currency" is simply what anyone wants it to be that has value to someone else. Eggs or vegetables were currency at one point and still are in some places even here in America.

If I have a billion turtles and everyone wants a turtle then I'm a rich motherfucker but if no one wants one then I have a billion turtles and that's it. Make sense?

The dollar has no intrinsic value outside of the fact that it is the world currency and is only still that because we keep our guns pointed at everyone....The recent examples I can think of people who spoke out about the petro dollar were Sadam and Gaddifi....both of which we killed.

We're either of them any real threat to us?

No, they weren't. It's not like either was launching nuclear missiles at us or going to invade so no actual threat.

If we take our guns out of the scenario how valuable is the dollar based on the amounts we keep printing? It's a joke from where it was even in my lifetime and when you go back further it becomes more of a joke.

https://www.in2013dollars.com/us/inflation/1900?amount=1

$1 in 1900 is equal to roughly $31 dollars today.

The whole doge coin gme thing is crazy. It really shows how fake the stock market has become. I dont see doge ever being as valuable as bitcoin just for the factor that doge is so much more abundant then bitcoin. Eventually the inflationary aspect will work against it. There are only 900 bitcoin mined a day. With a limit of 21,000,000 to ever be produced. Doge coin is mind at 10,000 per block with no limit.

It is nice to see some regular people become rich off of the stock market though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If I have a billion turtles and everyone wants a turtle then I'm a rich motherfucker but if no one wants one then I have a billion turtles and that's it. Make sense?

TURTLES! Fuck man! “I like turddles.”
What kind? I mean, I would buy some of them.....if only I haven’tbeen buying more and more DOGE every time it drops below .25.

Do you see any reason for stocks to rise and fall for no reason when the stock valuation has nothing to do with their intrinsic value?

I find it funny that we consider "fiat currency" currency as well so how is this that different?

The only real difference is that it's decentralized and not controlled by a government or the federal reserve.

"Currency" is simply what anyone wants it to be that has value to someone else. Eggs or vegetables were currency at one point and still are in some places even here in America.

The dollar has no intrinsic value outside of the fact that it is the world currency and is only still that because we keep our guns pointed at everyone....The recent examples I can think of people who spoke out about the petro dollar were Sadam and Gaddifi....both of which we killed.

We're either of them any real threat to us?

No, they weren't. It's not like either was launching nuclear missiles at us or going to invade so no actual threat.

If we take our guns out of the scenario how valuable is the dollar based on the amounts we keep printing? It's a joke from where it was even in my lifetime and when you go back further it becomes more of a joke.

https://www.in2013dollars.com/us/inflation/1900?amount=1

$1 in 1900 is equal to roughly $31 dollars today.

How is this any more nuts than this?

https://www.morningstar.com/news/do...e-stocks-have-rallied-more-than-400-this-year

Same 400% and that was during a "Pandemic"

This is an interesting topic and wish I had more time on my hands to discuss.

For me, owning a stock like a utility company for example deals in commerce. They sell electricity, they have tangible equipment, power lines and by investing in the utility so they can capitalize on their business they pay me a dividend plus their stock goes up in value based on how profitable they are.

With crypto there is nothing tangible. It is not like a commodity like oil or gold. It all looks like speculation on IF it is going to get bought or sold on a whim.

As to the stocks that went up 400%, maybe that was correct price based on business model and increased sales.

While I agree Zoom had an explosion of business due to covid, I am not sure it was worth as much as the stock price. I would have to see the profit along witrh PE ratio and so on.....

Get Shredded!
Skip, remember, the whole “dot com” boom that made million and billionaires was based on nothing tangible. Literally ideas and cyber-shit. That’s why so many came and went. Some came...and keep coming a la Peter North.

Skip, remember, the whole “dot com” boom that made million and billionaires was based on nothing tangible. Literally ideas and cyber-shit. That’s why so many came and went. Some came...and keep coming a la Peter North.

I agree, the .com boom and bust was from very scandelece pumping and dumping of stocks and cooked books or accounting.

Capitalism is not without fault that's for sure.

Remember Enron, Health south and others that went to jail. Not exactly related to the .com stocks but those are examples.

I still prefer stocks, not saying any of you are wrong, I just can't wrap my head around it and if I cannot understand it then I don't buy it.

And no I am not some old man set in his ways.... :)

Last edited:
China silently buys gold and sells Ali baba shares.

Attachments

• 1618781462006-1634529523.jpg
    1618781462006-1634529523.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 44
China has been buying gold for a long time, and they never give it away. What if they can back the yuan with gold ?

It's gone up line 200% in a week.

I don't think it's going to stop rising any time soon either.

For me, owning a stock like a utility company for example deals in commerce. They sell electricity, they have tangible equipment, power lines and by investing in the utility so they can capitalize on their business they pay me a dividend plus their stock goes up in value based on how profitable they are.

With crypto there is nothing tangible. It is not like a commodity like oil or gold. It all looks like speculation on IF it is going to get bought or sold on a whim.

As to the stocks that went up 400%, maybe that was correct price based on business model and increased sales.

While I agree Zoom had an explosion of business due to covid, I am not sure it was worth as much as the stock price. I would have to see the profit along witrh PE ratio and so on.....
My friend calls Crypto a pyramid scheme and I guess I can't argue.

I've been lucky to get some return on btc since I have had quite a few clients pay me in btc over the years and I never touched it.

I agree, the .com boom and bust was from very scandelece pumping and dumping of stocks and cooked books or accounting.

Capitalism is not without fault that's for sure.

Remember Enron, Health south and others that went to jail. Not exactly related to the .com stocks but those are examples.

I still prefer stocks, not saying any of you are wrong, I just can't wrap my head around it and if I cannot understand it then I don't buy it.

And no I am not some old man set in his ways.... :)
Back then these guy making absolutely nothing you could hold in your hand were getting stinking rich but guys crafting items like boats, furniture and art were making shit cash compared to the cyber guys.
I couldn’t wrap my head around it.

Fast forward and this bitcoin thing was all the rage with my motorcycle forum friends. Buying some sort of computer money for up to $600 even. I thought it was mad. Some of them bought as many as 100 bitcoins!

Fast forward again to around 2017 and I start buying bitcoin to immediately send away for raws. Some coins as low as $5500 or so. I saw no reason to buy otherwise.

Look at it today. I only recently have begun to understand crypto and bought some bitcoin around $25k. I last week bought a shitload of DOGE at .08 andkeep buying more at .25.
It’s worth throwing a grand at if you can buy at 25 cents and forget about it.

Back then these guy making absolutely nothing you could hold in your hand were getting stinking rich but guys crafting items like boats, furniture and art were making shit cash compared to the cyber guys.
I couldn’t wrap my head around it.

Fast forward and this bitcoin thing was all the rage with my motorcycle forum friends. Buying some sort of computer money for up to $600 even. I thought it was mad. Some of them bought as many as 100 bitcoins!

Fast forward again to around 2017 and I start buying bitcoin to immediately send away for raws. Some coins as low as $5500 or so. I saw no reason to buy otherwise.

Look at it today. I only recently have begun to understand crypto and bought some bitcoin around $25k. I last week bought a shitload of DOGE at .08 andkeep buying more at .25.
It’s worth throwing a grand at if you can buy at 25 cents and forget about it.

DOGE was pumped up by musk as a joke.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billyb...after-price-suddenly-doubles/?sh=98327b93651b

REITs have to allocate 90% of their profits to the shareholders so that’s pretty cut and dry. Personally all I’m doing is playing swings in MFA and parking money in JPM and NLY right now, the market has me spooked and these plays are about as safe as they come.

The point that GC is making though is that fundamentals really don’t matter, they just act as a guiding principle to determine what direction the pressure will be on a particular security. But the pressure, not the fundamentals, determine the stock price.

Cash is no different, it’s only worth what someone says it is, and while we’re at that, gold is no different either. People or groups that can put tremendous pressure either up or down on securities and commodity prices can create their own destinies and everybody else has just been chucking their money into the pot to get taken. Granted sometimes you can artfully navigate the market to make a buck but for the most part the house always wins.

That’s what the whole WSB thing has been about, circumventing the media machine that has traditionally been a mouthpiece for investment banks and hedge funds and banding together and creating your own pressure.

I’m still staying away though, everything is so volatile and personally I feel like the market is going to shit tank soon. It’s my business to have my finger on the pulse of business and I can tell you most industry is taking a serious downturn right now. COVID is doing more damage to the economy than anybody wants to admit at the moment. Eventually the market will begin to mirror the true state of the economy.

And news flash, JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs are shattering earnings because the outlook for the economy is fucking terrible. They’re making their money in investment banking because people are trying to secure their cash reserves. Me and my partners are about to put about 90% of our cash reserves into a brokerage account to shield ourselves from lawsuits and inflation but most importantly because there is NOTHING to spend it on, no industry to grow into at the moment, no growing possible at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back