• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

🔥🔥🔥 Cutting + Recomp SARMS 🔥🔥🔥 Sell out risk HIGH

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
🔥🔥🔥 Cutting + Recomp SARMS 🔥🔥🔥 Sell out risk HIGH

Guys I only have a few of these left. Not a sales pitch. With the current attack on Sarms right now, you are going to see more and more things disappear and become harder to obtain.

Besides no one else even has these blends. Checkout the last 2, Those are top sellers and I only have maybe 8 of each left.

Discount code "ASF" at checkout gets you a discount

http://stores.gymntonic.com/cutting-recomp-stacks-sarm-combos-liquid-solution-new/

[h=3]Product Description[/h] CUTTING and RECOMP SARM COMBOS
(please view photos)
Choose from the following:

s1__96616.1589500987.1280.1280.png

SR9009 - 20mg
GW501516 - 25mg

s2__83474.1589501038.1280.1280.png

SR9009 - 20mg
GW501516 - 25mg
MK2866 - 15mg

s3__80017.1589501046.1280.1280.png

S23 15 mg
Gw 10 mg
Epistane 30mg

Recomp Fluid 1:
S23 - 10mg
SR9009 - 20mg
GW501516 - 25mg
Rad-140 - 20mg

[h=3]Product Reviews[/h]
  • [h=4]Get ready
    IcoRating5.gif
    [/h] Posted by Unknown on 6th Jan 2021
    Epi cutting stack is a great compound mix which really helped drop some difficult pounds and also strength/endurance increased I never wanted to leave the gym.

Communication and delivery spot on, this store is my go to.

• [h=4]Wow
    IcoRating5.gif
    [/h] Posted by Unknown on 6th Nov 2020
    I ordered s23/he/epi blend. Arrived with in a couple days. Very responsive when I emailed them. Also been on it for about a week and I already see results along with feeling amazing.

Love the epi stack!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Me too. Stuff is no joke

I actually might be sold out. That or there might be two left. I will update this asap. I did sell out of several items already tbh.

No ETA on a return either. Sucks.

Price is going up $40 dollars per bottle on these starting Monday

Please grab what you can, while you can. These will NOT last.

Discount code "ASF" or WES15 of course works LOL

^^ these are restocked^^

Wes, what cut stack would work the best if I am running 600-800/wk of EQ and 500 test?
And what is the pin amount and when should you pin? I have sleep issues sometimes and some compounds make it worse for me.
Slin pins sub q? Or regular IM injections? Or both?
Thanks!

Wes, what cut stack would work the best if I am running 600-800/wk of EQ and 500 test?
And what is the pin amount and when should you pin? I have sleep issues sometimes and some compounds make it worse for me.
Slin pins sub q? Or regular IM injections? Or both?
Thanks!

if I’m not mistaken these are administered orally only

Copy that and thank you.
Actually I would be just fine with not having to pin more, lol.

No problem bro. I seen a guy pinning liquid clomid before in my hometown and was getting red hot spots everywhere he did it. I told him he was fucking idiot and told him how to do it right. Just a 22 year old kid who was clueless.

IML Gear Cream!
^^ bump^^

Still have some of these guys if you need them :)

What's the better stack for a female for cutting?

What's the better stack for a female for cutting?

Thats a good question sir and many of these are too strong for a female unless she super low doses them tbh

Honestly the top seller with ease is the GW + EPI + S23 and that would be amazing for a female at low dose. Increased muscle, bodyfat losses, improved strength and endurance and fat loss

Win Win but at full dose per day she will absolutely see Masculinization effects.

BTW guys if anyone here wants one of these stacks just PM me for an additional discount. These are not cheap, I think I have them at seventy or eighty bucks?

If you buy them at a brick and mortar they sell for 1-2oo bucks all day believe it or not

I can do a bit better on these stacks for ASF members. Def a little better then full price and I never mind.

PM me if you are in need please.

Back