• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bloodwork results - I love Iron Lion

tigerblood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just wanted to give a very large thanks to Iron Lion. I'm a lurker on the forums, but I have made 4 moderate sized purchases in the past and each time the order has come in without any issues; and average delivery time to my doorstep is the equivalent to the half life of undeconate :).

Here is my lab work from the test-e raws, injected 250mg 2x weekly, taken at the end of week 2.

I recently made a much larger GH purchase, and I totally expect the same quality and experience I've had so far to date.

How many days after last injection were the labs drawn please?

How many days after last injection were the labs drawn please?

It was taken at 8am in the morning, prior to the 1st injection for week 3. So roughly 3 days after the previous injection.

To make sure I'm clear, blood was drawn about 3 days after previous injection, and I had not taken any shots yet for week 3. So this should be my trough levels.

For transparency, I hadn't done a cycle in about 4 years. So my receptors are extra fresh... however I don't think that really takes away from the results I got from Iron Lion raws.

I just wanted to give a very large thanks to Iron Lion. I'm a lurker on the forums, but I have made 4 moderate sized purchases in the past and each time the order has come in without any issues; and average delivery time to my doorstep is the equivalent to the half life of undeconate :).

Here is my lab work from the test-e raws, injected 250mg 2x weekly, taken at the end of week 2.

I recently made a much larger GH purchase, and I totally expect the same quality and experience I've had so far to date.

Is that 4244 on 500mg a wk. So 2 grams a month?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Don't usually hear people talk about it in terms of grams per month, but mathematically you are correct... 2 grams a month.

Also, to be 100% clear. 4244 is my absolute trough level. Meaning I would not be surprised if my average levels across 3.5 days between injections were closer to 4800 - 5000.

Don't usually hear people talk about it in terms of grams per month, but mathematically you are correct... 2 grams a month.
I'm definitely different Bro. Kinda a rainman with numbers. Idk why but I'm always adding shit up...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Also, to be 100% clear. 4244 is my absolute trough level. Meaning I would not be surprised if my average levels across 3.5 days between injections were closer to 4800 - 5000.

Peak blood concentration is somewhere around 24hrs after injection, a little shorter with fast esters.

Back