• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vitimans and supports

Mski0311

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So what's yalls vitamin protocols on say a blast vs. your vitamin protocol for a cruise or off cycle? And while on cycle what is yalls preferred cycle support for liver, heart, bp etc.. feel free to add any info for pct though I personally dont do pct... just cruise

This is what I sell and what I use for Organ support. In addition I supplement with electrolytes, Vit C, Vit D, Zinc, Magnesium every single day of the year :) I stay on organ support year round regardless of what I am taking.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/c-e-r-t-super-organ-and-liver-support-by-iron-forged-nutrition/

Enter a product designed intentionally for the Bodybuilder, Strongman, Powerlifter, Fitness enthusiasts and the AAS user. This is an organ protector like none other. Protects the heart, lungs, liver and kidneys. The ingredients possess major anti oxidant effects in order to protect the body at its most vital times. When stressed from things like anabolic steroids, alcohol or various other drugs or medications. The combination of ingredients seeks to improve your health and keep your most important Organs levels in range in your labs.

Directions: For HRT or natural individuals, use 1 per day. For AAS users or others with high stress lifestyles and indulgances, take 1 pill 2x per day.
Always increase water intake when on this supplement and when possible also increase electrolyte intake, particularly Magnesium and Potassium.

CERTbottle__68428.1602275496.1280.1280.jpg

This is what I sell and what I use for Organ support. In addition I supplement with electrolytes, Vit C, Vit D, Zinc, Magnesium every single day of the year :) I stay on organ support year round regardless of what I am taking.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/c-e-r-t-super-organ-and-liver-support-by-iron-forged-nutrition/

Enter a product designed intentionally for the Bodybuilder, Strongman, Powerlifter, Fitness enthusiasts and the AAS user. This is an organ protector like none other. Protects the heart, lungs, liver and kidneys. The ingredients possess major anti oxidant effects in order to protect the body at its most vital times. When stressed from things like anabolic steroids, alcohol or various other drugs or medications. The combination of ingredients seeks to improve your health and keep your most important Organs levels in range in your labs.

Directions: For HRT or natural individuals, use 1 per day. For AAS users or others with high stress lifestyles and indulgances, take 1 pill 2x per day.
Always increase water intake when on this supplement and when possible also increase electrolyte intake, particularly Magnesium and Potassium.

Bought this for myself and my buddy - solid combo, for sure!

So what's yalls vitamin protocols on say a blast vs. your vitamin protocol for a cruise or off cycle? And while on cycle what is yalls preferred cycle support for liver, heart, bp etc.. feel free to add any info for pct though I personally dont do pct... just cruise

Here's my Vitamin/Supplementation stack: (on and off cycle)
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...tamin-Feedback?highlight=vitamins+supplements

Recently added CERT (as referenced below) and removed Nutricost TUDCA.

You can take what this man says to the bank. One of the smartest guys on the boards.

Awesome man I appreciate. I looked at the link and ingredients, seems like this product will eliminate the need for buy a few things separately. Gonna grab me a couple bottles. Thanks again!

You can take what this man says to the bank. One of the smartest guys on the boards.

Thanks! I like when people back up others experience and knowledge. Really getting some good info and benefit from this forum!

Back