• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Puffy

Mski0311

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've started to get a little puffiness in the nips. No hard lumps or tissue just puffy. Ordered some nolva to combat also have caber on the way if usps ever gets its shit together. Just wanted some opinions and experience on which one, dosages, timing, and anything else that would help.

What are you running?

40 mgs nolva for a few days ,then 20 until it's gone. Do ur bloods say u need that much aromasin? I can do 15mgs twice a week and control estro, doing much more gear than ur doing. Too much AI can make u feel like shit bro. Be willing to bet nolva will solve ur prob.w/ the nips. Never done caber so....Good Luck!

40 mgs nolva for a few days ,then 20 until it's gone. Do ur bloods say u need that much aromasin? I can do 15mgs twice a week and control estro, doing much more gear than ur doing. Too much AI can make u feel like shit bro. Be willing to bet nolva will solve ur prob.w/ the nips. Never done caber so....Good Luck!
I appreciate it and I dont feel like shit at all and will be getting labs asap. Was going to do them at my half way point of my cycle but honestly put it off. Thanks again brother!!

Once you get the puffy under Control take nolva on days you aren't pinning... So I pin m/w/F. I'll take nolva t/t/S works perfect. I'm running 900mg test, 450mg Npp, 900mg eq, 20mg Sdrol daily.

I dont like the puffy nips but it's not that bad. Did your go away when you came off the npp?

Yea it went away after I stopped the npp.the nips would annoy me when I would try to go to sleep or sometimes at the gym when I would do pad assisted rows.I had pramipexole on hand but I tried not to take it cus it makes me feel like shit.

IML Gear Cream!
Once you get the puffy under Control take nolva on days you aren't pinning... So I pin m/w/F. I'll take nolva t/t/S works perfect. I'm running 900mg test, 450mg Npp, 900mg eq, 20mg Sdrol daily.
So your saying take nolva as preventive on non pin days?

Yea it went away after I stopped the npp.the nips would annoy me when I would try to go to sleep or sometimes at the gym when I would do pad assisted rows.I had pramipexole on hand but I tried not to take it cus it makes me feel like shit.
Good to know. Puffy nips suck but it's a load off to know they arent permanent.

puffy nips are a sign of high prolactin, not high estrogen. The high prolactin would be because of the NPP. Caber would take care of this.

Nolva will work as well, but in a different way. If the issue is elevated prolactin, nolva will not fix this. It will however block estrogen from binding to receptors like the ones in your nipples. With no estrogen present there, prolactin can't do anything. Theoretically anyways.

Are you having any sexual side effects, like ED? Losing an erection.. or having trouble getting off? Those are also signs of elevated prolactin.

I would start running the caber as soon as you get it and leave the nolva out if you can.

puffy nips are a sign of high prolactin, not high estrogen. The high prolactin would be because of the NPP. Caber would take care of this.

Nolva will work as well, but in a different way. If the issue is elevated prolactin, nolva will not fix this. It will however block estrogen from binding to receptors like the ones in your nipples. With no estrogen present there, prolactin can't do anything. Theoretically anyways.

Are you having any sexual side effects, like ED? Losing an erection.. or having trouble getting off? Those are also signs of elevated prolactin.

I would start running the caber as soon as you get it and leave the nolva out if you can.
My dick is working really well actually. I'm going to get my labs checked soon, but in the mean time i have both caber and nolva on the way. USPS is REALLY fucking with my caber ordered 12 days ago and tracking hasnt updated once. Anyways. I'm really curious to get my labs because I am heavier than I need to be on the ai's so it shouldn't be the estrogen right? And if it was the prolactin my dick should be having issues and it doesnt haven't the slightest decrease in performance. Yet I'm here with puffy nipples that yeah its noticable but not bad, visible through the wrong shirt and no hard lumps. I'll be happy to get this figured out and to learn how to prevent in the future and then have the knowledge to assist anyone else who comes across this issue.

That's why labs are important.. because trying to diagnose the issues is really a crap shoot.

You're running a good amount of aromasin with the amount of Test you are on, so my assumption is that it wouldn't be estrogen related.

We all react differently to things. When I run higher dosages of NPP or Deca, my dick works fine.. but it is impossible for me to get off. Throw in a little bit of caber, and things are taken care of. Also, I can run a lot of Test with minimal AI and have no issues with my nippes being sore, but once that NPP/Deca dosage gets above 300mg, then it turns into a shit show and I need the caber.

If you ordered the Nolva/Caber from overseas, it may take awhile for it to get to you. If you are really in a pinch, recon peptides has both and ships fast. I am on their caber now, and it is good to go.

That's why labs are important.. because trying to diagnose the issues is really a crap shoot.

You're running a good amount of aromasin with the amount of Test you are on, so my assumption is that it wouldn't be estrogen related.

We all react differently to things. When I run higher dosages of NPP or Deca, my dick works fine.. but it is impossible for me to get off. Throw in a little bit of caber, and things are taken care of. Also, I can run a lot of Test with minimal AI and have no issues with my nippes being sore, but once that NPP/Deca dosage gets above 300mg, then it turns into a shit show and I need the caber.

If you ordered the Nolva/Caber from overseas, it may take awhile for it to get to you. If you are really in a pinch, recon peptides has both and ships fast. I am on their caber now, and it is good to go.

Yeah man for sure. I appreciate your input and help and I ordered my caber from there, the post office is dragging ass getting it to me. Also I have no issue getting off either. But labs are getting done soon. Next time I'll get them done sooner for sure. Thanks again man!

Running an AI?

Also...take Tyrosine and B6 while waiting for Caber. Studies have shown this to increase dopamine levels and offset prolactin as effective as Caber. Search the web for study and dosing, I just don’t have in front of me right now.

Back