• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Live and learn

Destroyr72

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So apparently 3cc’s is a little to much for my shoulder because this pip is unreal. 2 cc’s must be my limit. Currently 7 weeks out from BB comp.

What’s the max you guys do for shoulder injections?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It definitely depends on several factors, the top 3 probably being:
1.) The compound you're injecting
2.) The brand of gear (how it was brewed/carrier oils/solvents etc.)
3.) How big you are (size of delts)

I'm certainly not massive in bodybuilding standards. I'm 6' 230 lbs, 15% bf and have decent sized delts. I have no problem pinning 3cc of EP gear into my delts for most compounds. Certain things like Primo, water based compounds, or high dosed blends (300mg/mL+) can cause PIP but for the most part I can put 3cc's of most oil based compounds into my delts without much issue at all.

I have some homebrew products that I brewed up at typical concentrations (250mg/mL, 100mg/mL etc.) and those can be a bit painful if I pin 3cc's into my shoulder or anywhere really. But then again, I'm not a highly skilled brewer like the people who brew my EP gear.

I pin GC gear 3cc's no problem, but like previous poster said depends on compounds and dosage

I have decent size delts...and only time I have had problems was when I went over 2 cc.

Like using delts for 1 cc mostly when rotating sites for a short ester compound.

If I have 3cc in syringe, I can't reach the top of the plunger to be able to pin it in my delts. I can't be the only one that has trouble doing this.

If I have 3cc in syringe, I can't reach the top of the plunger to be able to pin it in my delts. I can't be the only one that has trouble doing this.

I use a 5cc+ syringe if I'm going to be pinning a good amount of oil. Since the syringes are fatter you dont have to pull the plunger back as far so it easier to reach the top. However it does make it a tad harder to measure half ml's

I pin 3cc in my delts no problem, but, I seem to run into pip every time I pin glutes for some reason 🤷🏻*♂️

I pin 3cc in my delts no problem, but, I seem to run into pip every time I pin glutes for some reason 🤷🏻*♂️
That's interesting I always assumed pinning larger amounts in the glutes would be the least painful.

If you're gonna stick a needle in ya, might as well make it worth it and do 3.3ccs..

Is that what everyone thinks?

Is everybody running massive amounts of gear here all of the sudden?1

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

So apparently 3cc’s is a little to much for my shoulder because this pip is unreal. 2 cc’s must be my limit. Currently 7 weeks out from BB comp.

What’s the max you guys do for shoulder injections?

I have never gone over 2cc's.
What compound were you/are you pinning?

2cc's of GC's smooth as butter primo is not an issue....could probably do more. But some high concentrated 300/400mg gear, no bueno.

IML Gear Cream!
If you're gonna stick a needle in ya, might as well make it worth it and do 3.3ccs..

Is that what everyone thinks?

Is everybody running massive amounts of gear here all of the sudden?1

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

It’s not massive amounts. When you are 8 weeks out you run test, Tren, mast, and winstrol.

I have never gone over 2cc's.
What compound were you/are you pinning?

2cc's of GC's smooth as butter primo is not an issue....could probably do more. But some high concentrated 300/400mg gear, no bueno.

Final 8 weeks of prep. Running test e, Tren ace, mast prop, and winstrol.

ive never even tried to go over 1cc in 1pin on the delts, you guys have some serious balls lol, I thought it was an unwritten rule that no one went over 0.5 - 1 cc in delts (in one shot, I know some people do multiple shots), I thought I was pushing it doing 1cc which ive done many times and never had an issue. I have big delts but I only run 185lbs lean.

I think I've done 1cc in the lateral delt a few times. I stopped cus it would feel like I got stung by a bee for a few days. Also I noticed my bicep/delt tie in looked weird wen I was pinning delts, kinda like a bubble.

I've done 3cc in the quad once and that was the last time I ever pinned quads after. I literally couldn't wack my knee felt inflamed.

I never let my clients do more then 1.5 cc in any one muscle and they must use a fresh needle every time.

And I will tell you why. After dealing with thousands of clients over the last 25 years I have seen that amounts over 1.5 cc, say 2 and 3 cc have a VERY high rate of preabcess, PIP, swelling and other issues.

I have also seen statistically that these issues increase, regardless of volume with a dull needle.

I have also seen statistically that the quads has the highest rate of PIP, preabcess, abcess and infection out of any of the muscle groups I have seen utilized.

Therefore based on experiences, probabilities, is a no brainer.

Granted yes, if you have S*** gear or certain compounds it's gonna happen at any amount.

Another thing, no one I work with is allowed to shoot Winny. You drink it or you don't do it.

Some simple ground rules, which is one reason why people pay an experience coach to help them through things :)

There it is. I was wondering how long until some said abscess or infection. Change the record. Anytime anyone brings up PIP someone always says abscess or infection.

Obviously your clients introduced bacteria somehow somewhere when injecting. And I said 3cc not 4cc. Never said I was in injecting Winny.

Hot shower pre pin. Hot hot shower. Let the muscle you’re about to pin lavish in the hot hot water. Let it dance in it. Flex it, relax it, massage it in the hot water.

then.... splash rubbing alcohol (or isopropyl if you’re into that kinda thing).... and let it dry completely. Obviously use a sterile needle... but after pinning you need to white knuckle massage the area.... like it owes you money.

then splash the alcohol on it and massage again....

that’s what I do for anything over 2 cc.... which I used to do often when I blasted because I hated pinning more than twice a week. Too many pokers to dispose of and feeling like a pin cushion frustrates me.

good luck in your competition bud... post pics ... motivate us!

Back