• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bodycam Footage of Armed 13yr Old Adam Toledo Shooting

Get Shredded!
I'm just saying the guy had his hands up when he was shot. Watch the whole video and you can tell the cop felt bad about what he did. I also don't doubt the cop was justified because, 1) the kid had a gun and was fleeing from a shooting, and 2) when he was tossing the gun as he was turning to raise his hands. It could be interpreted that he was raising the gun as he was turning around. He did not take a shooting stance like some idiot in this post stated. He tossed the gun behind the fence and turned raising his hands. And his clearly empty hands were in the air when he was shot.

I've been in split second life or death situations. I still got a bullet in my neck between C3 and C4 and there are a few people who got holes in them from me. From my experience decisions where your ass is on the line are made based on split second intuition. I'm sure the cop would like to take back the discharge of his weapon and the footage after he dropped the kid shows his concern.

For the 100th time you ignorant uneducated parrot, this is not a black racism issue in this thread. Go look at the story you dumb fuck. The kid is not black.
You are so fucking stupid you can't distinguish your parroted assumptions from facts. You are an extremely dumb motherfucker.

Lmao look who telling me what a thread topic is lol....I respond to posts not thread titles ....but more importantly why are you even reading any fucking thread on this board, you are not a member :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Lmao look who telling me what a thread topic is lol....I respond to posts not thread titles ....but more importantly why are you even reading any fucking thread on this board, you are not a member
He's gotta be queer for you bro, I can't see any other reason for it. I mean, why else would someone create 100's of gimmick accounts, to stalk one dude on a PED forum?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Hey guys, I've already got my sunburn. Haha

You know in the service, you can fire when fired on unrestricted. That's cool.

If you see some bad guys, you can call it in and get autherization, that's cool.

How does the military have such fire control with terrorist with machine guns ?

How does the police shoot so many unarmed Americans ?

If he gets any shit for that post, it's for the "slow the video down and it's all clear" comment. It's a terrible and unfortunate situation. I hated seeing the video.

It happened in real life though, not on the internet for someone to slow down and make a different decision. If you or anyone here perceives someone is raising a gun toward you, you're making the same decision. If not, you're the cop that ends up "survived by..." Anyone that says otherwise, isn't worth arguing with. These guys were shooting at cars. Are the cops supposed to just let that happen and not give chase to violent criminals?
Z, I know your a good guy, all of you are ... In the marketplace of ideas, this is a discussion we should have ?

Like every boog knows if it goes down, it will be raining bad intentions.

I don't know why they don't get it. Antifa I mean.

Hey guys, I've already got my sunburn. Haha

You know in the service, you can fire when fired on unrestricted. That's cool.

If you see some bad guys, you can call it in and get autherization, that's cool.

How does the military have such fire control with terrorist with machine guns ?

How does the police shoot so many unarmed Americans ?

Call it in huh...lol

I've been in split second life or death situations. I still got a bullet in my neck between C3 and C4 and there are a few people who got holes in them from me..

Holy shit!
Damn.

I dunno if it was already posted but CBS edited out the gun in the video. Man these people are just trying to start a war.

More awesome timing. FYI--kid *was* armed. And video is slightly graphic.

JUST IN - Chicago police department just released the bodycam footage showing officer firing shots and killing 13-year-old Adam Toledo in March of this year.

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/1523

Dam that shit is brutal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I dunno if it was already posted but CBS edited out the gun in the video. Man these people are just trying to start a war.
I saw it. You can see him toss the gun in his right hand. It was found a few feet back behind the fence. But riots sell news stories. Fucked up agenda if it is true.

- - - Updated - - -

Video is fuccd up.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

So many saints in here it's crazy . everyone judges everyone as if they are perfect. In many places kids carry guns not because of the police but because of where they live. They'd rather get caught by the cops with a gun then get caught on the streets without one.

So many saints in here it's crazy . everyone judges everyone as if they are perfect. In many places kids carry guns not because of the police but because of where they live. They'd rather get caught by the cops with a gun then get caught on the streets without one.

Do they shoot at cars also?

What kind of boo-shit is this?

lolz.

you voted for Biden didnt ya bud

This is a load of shit big rich .....community members control the community end of story.....those inner city communities push for no snitching ...they back and hide drug dealers and murders....now you say the kids carry guns because why?? Lmfao ....no worries those same people can just go move in different communities where those members look out for each other and terrorize them and shit that place up lolz.....cmon big rich did you even read what you wrote its almost like you have given up!!

He was running from the cop at night in a bad part of Chicago and then turns around with a gun in his hand when the cop gets close. I’m going to say the shooting was justified. There’s no way the cop even knew the age of the assailant. What was he supposed to do wait and see if the person was going to shoot him at close range first?
This is getting a little ridiculous. There has to be some nuance in situations. Just because a cop shoots someone doesn’t automatically make it justified or unjustified murder. Americans have a critical thinking problem.
I see debates and arguments that use ever logical fallacy known to man. Whatever happened to supporting concisions with facts and evidence and changing thoughts and opinions when evidence is presented on the contrary?

This is a load of shit big rich .....community members control the community end of story.....those inner city communities push for no snitching ...they back and hide drug dealers and murders....now you say the kids carry guns because why?? Lmfao ....no worries those same people can just go move in different communities where those members look out for each other and terrorize them and shit that place up lolz.....cmon big rich did you even read what you wrote its almost like you have given up!!
U know everyone has their own opinion. Some neighborhoods and areas are dangerous not from the police but from gangs and people carry to defend themselves. It's not about hiding them would u put your own family at risk by snitching. I'm not sure ir u have kids bro but everyone saying he was a pos it was his fault this and that would fell different if it was their child. Just like I feel all these cats post nigger this nigger that from behind their screen but wouldnt talk that shyt in real life. I dont think the cop was wrong I'm sure based on how he reacted he felt bad who wants to kill a 13 year old. Just ppl shouldnt comment on someone else's life or the choices they make if they dont live that life or grew up in those areas.. it's a different world man.

Get Shredded!
Neither You or anyone else can control their community bro. You cannot control what the next person does. Facts

Good points bro. I also believe the cop was justified in this case and definitely felt bad about it. The split second decisions are no joke. It is sad that kid had a gun but unfortunately I do not doubt it is all that uncommon.
As far as the community points I also agree. Always plenty of judgmental people who have no idea what it is like to be in someone else's shoes but they always have to chime in with their negative 2 cents.
U know everyone has their own opinion. Some neighborhoods and areas are dangerous not from the police but from gangs and people carry to defend themselves. It's not about hiding them would u put your own family at risk by snitching. I'm not sure ir u have kids bro but everyone saying he was a pos it was his fault this and that would fell different if it was their child. Just like I feel all these cats post nigger this nigger that from behind their screen but wouldnt talk that shyt in real life. I dont think the cop was wrong I'm sure based on how he reacted he felt bad who wants to kill a 13 year old. Just ppl shouldnt comment on someone else's life or the choices they make if they dont live that life or grew up in those areas.. it's a different world man.

Last edited:
If the cop was the one who died, would ya still bitch about it?

douche

He was running from the cop at night in a bad part of Chicago and then turns around with a gun in his hand when the cop gets close. I’m going to say the shooting was justified. There’s no way the cop even knew the age of the assailant. What was he supposed to do wait and see if the person was going to shoot him at close range first?
This is getting a little ridiculous. There has to be some nuance in situations. Just because a cop shoots someone doesn’t automatically make it justified or unjustified murder. Americans have a critical thinking problem.
I see debates and arguments that use ever logical fallacy known to man. Whatever happened to supporting concisions with facts and evidence and changing thoughts and opinions when evidence is presented on the contrary?

idiot regressive libtards have a critical thinking problem.... not Americans.

like when a dark skinned “white” guy commits “white supremacy” against an Asian..... we get it.

it’s almost like the kkk somehow convinced black people to just destroy themselves so they didn’t have to look like the bad guy anymorez

and by kkk.... I mean the democrats.

Chauvin went down for some reject overdosing on drugs, the cities will still burn, good luck in your war. You chose it, you accept it. End of story.

I tried to warn ya.

you sound like a retard. We shouldn’t comment on decision people make? Why not? Those decisions impact innocent people.

if I were dictator I’d use our military to totally fucking destroy gangs... lowlife fuckheads. Shit is ridiculous. You don’t want to get in the crossfire? Don’t run around the streets shooting at cars for fun.

as far as using the dreaded n word in Publix... Bring it. If that’s all it takes, ya fucking butt hurt pussies

You still rep for gorilla? Cuz that lab name is racist.. ya porch monkey silverback ass clown

hahaha im
a tough guy Internet warrior!!!

my kids are safe cuz of the choices I made.

sacrifice a tad and yours could be too! Like stay home and raise them. Not pound the streets for reputation...

hood fucks

Not sure who this is intended for but if it is for me, go back and read what I typed.
The cop was justified. It was a split second decision. I don't agree a cop should wait to get shot no matter how old the perp may be or what color they are.
If they feel their life is in danger, the cop should pull the trigger.

If the cop was the one who died, would ya still bitch about it?

douche

Not sure who this is intended for but if it is for me, go back and read what I typed.
The cop was justified. It was a split second decision. I don't agree a cop should wait to get shot no matter how old the perp may be or what color they are.
If they feel their life is in danger, the cop should pull the trigger.

I read what you wrote. I think. But no it wasn’t for you. I’d love to see how some of commenters would react in these situations tho.

im sure a lot of you would die.

No good points.. kid died in Chicago with a pistol.

Chicago is a gun free zone. A 13 year old kid broke the gun law... if that was a 42 year old white dude...

no one would be even talking about this.

all those bullshit is ridiculous.

let’s get back to breaking the steroid free zone laws and lift some weights and wait for communism to tell us we can’t anymore.

then collect your tears.. and use them for anal lube when y’all getting butt fucked ... cuz it’s gonna happen. And tears is the best lube.

You still rep for gorilla? Cuz that lab name is racist.. ya porch monkey silverback ass clown

hahaha im
a tough guy Internet warrior!!!

my kids are safe cuz of the choices I made.

sacrifice a tad and yours could be too! Like stay home and raise them. Not pound the streets for reputation...

hood fucks
Like I said internet thug but a bytch in real life. Guarantee you were picked on as a kid so you come to the Internet where you can say as u want and no one will touch u. Haha what a pussy..... I'm done with the pit haha I'll stick to what this board is about aas. No matter what u say bro you'll never be relevant. Hahaha.
Peace bro

Back