• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bodycam Footage of Armed 13yr Old Adam Toledo Shooting

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
More awesome timing. FYI--kid *was* armed. And video is slightly graphic.

JUST IN - Chicago police department just released the bodycam footage showing officer firing shots and killing 13-year-old Adam Toledo in March of this year.

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/1523

About 2:30 a.m. March 29, Roman and Toledo were walking together on South Sawyer Avenue toward 24th Street, Assistant State’s Attorney James Murphy said in court Saturday. They can be distinguished in the camera footage by their clothing: a gold jacket on Roman and a white hat on Toledo, Murphy said.

As they walked toward the corner, a vehicle drove by, and Roman walked up and got into a “shooting stance,” Murphy said.

A city ShotSpotter device detected the gunfire, and two uniformed Chicago police officers in a marked squad car responded to the scene in less than a minute, Murphy said. Roman and Toledo cut through an alley together, and police gave chase on foot, Murphy said. Both of the officers’ body-worn cameras were recording.

Toledo kept running as an officer ordered him to stop, then paused near a break in a wooden
fence, Murphy said. The officer ordered Toledo to show his hands. Toledo was standing with his left side to the officer and held his right hand to his right side, Murphy said.

The officer told Toledo “drop it, drop it,” as Toledo turned toward the officer with a gun in his right hand, Murphy said.

The officer fired one shot, hitting Toledo in the chest. The gun he was holding landed a few feet away, Murphy said. The officer radioed for an ambulance and began chest compressions on Toledo, who was ultimately pronounced dead at the scene, Murphy said.

Probably was a justified shooting if he had a gun in his hand

Honestly it looked to me like this kid was not a threat to the officer, but then again it happened extremely fast and I can't fault the officer for doing what he did at all, if I'm the DA, no charges, but I believe this is in Kim Foxx's jurisdiction (remember Jussie Smollett???) so I'm sure they're getting the cross and nails ready.

Shit situation all round because that kid was too young to know that acting like a thug is retarded, which brings me to my point... what the fuck is society teaching these kids?

God damn black folks, teach your kids to stop being so deathly afraid of LE, stop running from LE, stop carrying illegal firearms, for fuck's sake, maybe just start there...

What's sad here is that the murder rate in Chicago is astronomical with multiple shootings and murders every day, but this one shooting will be the focus of media attention.
It’s definitely the focus for the local media here.

just some perspective, government will indiscriminately kill entire families with drone strikes anywhere in the world sometimes just family gatherings if intel says there's someone of value there, but a criminal resisting arrest and shooting at cops is bad? maybe the solution it to have israel patrol our cities with drones

My question is to the very concerned parents, that think they were done wrong.
What was your thirteen year old son doing out at 2:30am, and with a gun? You are obviously not involved to much with him, and especially the crowd he hangs with?

just some perspective, government will indiscriminately kill entire families with drone strikes anywhere in the world sometimes just family gatherings if intel says there's someone of value there, but a criminal resisting arrest and shooting at cops is bad? maybe the solution it to have israel patrol our cities with drones

Drones will be coming to a city near you if they defund the police. They'd all be war zones...

aXXgyDpF9YPxqFa02yoPTvQHW92AJbhw7m_cwxvxm2gTFpTLM3SLbYw9BmgY0SDD9cJJrY9RWUjvX3ksBytjCIOP1ANWy7-YIWs-cpBqoE-rY7b4etFM1g

Shooting looked 100% justified to me. Not that it's going to make the officer feel any better about shooting a 13yr old kid though. The kid had the gun in his right hand (away side) and turned and started raising his right arm. It's literally a split second decision to shoot or not. The kid already knew he was holding a gun and had a little bit to think about what he was going to do with it. Drop it? Stick it in his pants? Nope. Let's hold on to it and hide it until the last second and then raise it from a lowered position. The kid was already running the streets with adult thugs, so who knows what his intentions were.

What's his age got to do with it?
He had a gun and was in a "shooting stance".. If that proves to be true, then fuck that 13 year old kid.

Exactly. But the story they are running with is "Cops shoot dark childrens".

Misspelling intentional.

What's sad here is that the murder rate in Chicago is astronomical with multiple shootings and murders every day, but this one shooting will be the focus of media attention.

^^This right here^^
So NOW it's an issue?
Ohh..cuz the evil white man killed him..not some other gang member.
How come cops don't shoot black guys like me?
I walk with a gun every day too.. They could easily see me printing and decide to check... I could go apeshit and get shot.
They don't shoot black guys like me BECAUSE NOT EVERY FUCKING BLACK GUY IS LIKE THIS ASSHOLE 13 YEAR OLD
Good riddance to old rubbish.. Again.

^^This right here^^
So NOW it's an issue?
Ohh..cuz the evil white man killed him..not some other gang member.
How come cops don't shoot black guys like me?
I walk with a gun every day too.. They could easily see me printing and decide to check... I could go apeshit and get shot.
They don't shoot black guys like me BECAUSE NOT EVERY FUCKING BLACK GUY IS LIKE THIS ASSHOLE 13 YEAR OLD
Good riddance to old rubbish.. Again.

You’ve come along way bud. I’m sorta proud of you. I think we could be friends someday. 😃

just don’t roofie me. I got a hairy ass and I know how that’s your thing and all...

bravo sir , for recognizing that character has nothing to do with color

First off... that's fucking disgusting Gilf.
Secondly...color certainly does not have anything to do with character.
But I've said the same thing since day one here.

First off... that's fucking disgusting Gilf.
Secondly...color certainly does not have anything to do with character.
But I've said the same thing since day one here.

I remember “orange man bad”

you literally are racist against orange people ... so...

Wtf why was that kid out at 2am shooting guns?

The slide is locked back or most likely jammed. Adds insult to injury.
f8f234fae354834bc1b611772a42b1bb.jpg

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Are we sure they didn't just clear the weapon prior to the photo?
That is a good possibility but they would have taken the magazine out as well. Magazine is still in the gun.

That is a good possibility but they would have taken the magazine out as well. Magazine is still in the gun.

You would think so. My second thought is the kid had already emptied it shooting at the car earlier. So it was in the open "feed me" position.

I heard they arrested another guy for the shooting so I'm willing to bet the gun was jammed. He probably didn't have any spare magazines so your point is well taken.

Last edited:
damn kid had some balls for a thirteen yr old, I dont think at that age I would even talk back to a cop let alone try to murder one. what kind of abuse or PTSD leads a child so young to be fearless of death

I read today there was spent powder on the kids hand so he previously fired the weapon.

damn kid had some balls for a thirteen yr old, I dont think at that age I would even talk back to a cop let alone try to murder one. what kind of abuse or PTSD leads a child so young to be fearless of death

You also probably weren't running the streets at 3am with gang members in their twenties.

The ammo shortage probably affects 13yr olds more than it does the rest of us so there is a good chance he didn't have a full magazine to begin with.

I read today there was spent powder on the kids hand so he previously fired the weapon.
There is nothing left to talk about then. This officer made a split second decision. He saw a gun in his hand -the kid zigged when he shoulda zagged and paid the price.

Back