• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Bodycam Footage of Armed 13yr Old Adam Toledo Shooting

Neither You or anyone else can control their community bro. You cannot control what the next person does. Facts

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

I 100% disagree big rich .....again disagree not even close to the truth and you know it! you control "a person" but definitely can create and build a community that doesnt tolerate bullshit sorry Im not budging on this my friend

- - - Updated - - -

If the cop was the one who died, would ya still bitch about it?

douche

Ofcourse not ...not at all

I 100% disagree big rich .....again disagree not even close to the truth and you know it! you control "a person" but definitely can create and build a community that doesnt tolerate bullshit sorry Im not budging on this my friend
I respect your opinion big man.

He was running from the cop at night in a bad part of Chicago and then turns around with a gun in his hand when the cop gets close. I’m going to say the shooting was justified. There’s no way the cop even knew the age of the assailant. What was he supposed to do wait and see if the person was going to shoot him at close range first?
This is getting a little ridiculous. There has to be some nuance in situations. Just because a cop shoots someone doesn’t automatically make it justified or unjustified murder. Americans have a critical thinking problem.
I see debates and arguments that use ever logical fallacy known to man. Whatever happened to supporting concisions with facts and evidence and changing thoughts and opinions when evidence is presented on the contrary?

^^^^This x 1000000^^^^

You solve the critical thinking problem and everything else just falls into place, the truth just reveals itself.

That’s not going to happen though, no time soon anyways.

People are turning into a bunch of fucking gorillas, pounding their chests and eating their own shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I said internet thug but a bytch in real life. Guarantee you were picked on as a kid so you come to the Internet where you can say as u want and no one will touch u. Haha what a pussy..... I'm done with the pit haha I'll stick to what this board is about aas. No matter what u say bro you'll never be relevant. Hahaha.
Peace bro

keep taking and selling steroids bud. You obviously need them. You sand baggin twat. In your twisted world I should get away with talking shit to a fuck boy over the internet. No harm no foul. I ain’t the one terrorizing innocent people, selling drugs, shooting up neighborhoods.

like I said.

good luck in your future.

keep taking and selling steroids bud. You obviously need them. You sand baggin twat. In your twisted world I should get away with talking shit to a fuck boy over the internet. No harm no foul. I ain’t the one terrorizing innocent people, selling drugs, shooting up neighborhoods.

like I said.

good luck in your future.
Damn bro your super salty lol must of struck a nerve lol good luck to u as well.

Neither You or anyone else can control their community bro. You cannot control what the next person does. Facts

That’s not entirely true though. People as a collective absolutely determine the nature of their environment, if they don’t, then who or what does?

My issue with the entire way this entire “systemic racism” “situation” is being handled is that people are denying that the truly culpable parties (the communities themselves) are in any way responsible for their plight and instead attack a straw man (the police and white people).

Look man, I’m dying for the day that inner city councils truly disband their police departments because they and everybody who supports them will then know how resoundingly wrong and stupid they are. Police are not the problem, gangs are. White European culture is not the darkness, it is the light, and the proof is in the pudding.

People need to stop the coddling and admit that white culture is not the disease, it’s the cure, statistics do not lie. Or don’t, and disband the police and stay in whatever inner city neighborhood you choose, and enjoy the Mad Max lifestyle.

This isn’t coming from some feeling of superiority since I am white. There are plenty of white lowlifes out there too. But if you stop the excuses and revisionist history lessons and simply look around the world, it’s incredibly obvious that what I’m saying is true. I think most minorities realize it too. Ain’t a whole lot of rich black people living in black neighborhoods... why’s that?

Shooting looked 100% justified to me. Not that it's going to make the officer feel any better about shooting a 13yr old kid though. The kid had the gun in his right hand (away side) and turned and started raising his right arm. It's literally a split second decision to shoot or not. The kid already knew he was holding a gun and had a little bit to think about what he was going to do with it. Drop it? Stick it in his pants? Nope. Let's hold on to it and hide it until the last second and then raise it from a lowered position. The kid was already running the streets with adult thugs, so who knows what his intentions were.

Stopped a future drug dealer from selling to your kids and assaulting your family

Damn bro your super salty lol must of struck a nerve lol good luck to u as well.

Violence breeds violence. That’s what this inner city thug behavior is, it’s violence. When someone you love becomes a victim of someone else’s violent behavior..... will you fight on the side of the one who hurt your loved one?

Your comments are in support of excusing accountability in criminals actions and blaming society for it. Which I understand plays a role, but if you let your garden fill up with weeds.... you don’t gain control of the situation by feeding the weeds and destroying your food plots.

I imagine you live in a nice suburban peaceful area so it’s easy for you to say these violent people are innocent, victims of society.

Get Shredded!
Violence breeds violence. That’s what this inner city thug behavior is, it’s violence. When someone you love becomes a victim of someone else’s violent behavior..... will you fight on the side of the one who hurt your loved one?

Your comments are in support of excusing accountability in criminals actions and blaming society for it. Which I understand plays a role, but if you let your garden fill up with weeds.... you don’t gain control of the situation by feeding the weeds and destroying your food plots.

I imagine you live in a nice suburban peaceful area so it’s easy for you to say these violent people are innocent, victims of society.

Well said brother

Twisted, insignificant fool that is stalking me now = :blah:
Me = :coffee:
Get over me bro. It is funny how upset you are. Your negs don't matter because you don't matter.
Good luck getting help with your insecurity issues.
Cheers!
Well said brother

Last edited:
Twisted, insignificant fool that is stalking me now = :blah:
Me = :coffee:
Get over me bro. It is funny how upset you are. Your negs don't matter because you don't matter.
Good luck getting help with your insecurity issues.
Cheers!

Lol now we start with the cheers again lolz ....coo coo parrot

For your sake bro, I am going to stop responding to you because I feel like I am feeding your mental issues and insecurity issues. I truly hope you are able to one day stop trying to swing off my nuts. Please get help. You need it. All the best though. I am done with you.
Cheers!
Lol now we start with the cheers again lolz ....coo coo parrot

I don't totally agree with you but I like your sense of humor and metaphors.

Back