• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dems to Expand Supreme Court

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
JUST IN - House and Senate Democrats are reportedly preparing to unveil a bill on Thursday to add 4 seats to the US Supreme Court, bringing the total to 13, from the current 9 (The Intercept)

LOL

What happened to their "commission" that was supposed to take 6 months to determine if they "should" add them

Hahahaha

They are destroying everything at break neck speed and now even the Dems, many of them are finally seeing the truth and regretting this.

Who woulda thunk ?

They are pushing hard so when Joe dies in his sleep (soon) there will be noone left holding the bag and kameltoe will take over with the agenda already set in place...:coffee:

People need to wake up that their game plan has been working so far. People kept saying "it will never happen" about things and it is freaking happening every time.

Bye bye second amendment

Bye bye second amendment

It will be much worse than that. Bye bye constitution.

I guarantee that there will be a ruling wherein they say something to the effect that the constitution is antiquated and needs to be updated. And that will be the end of the United States.

We need the states to convene a constitutional convention. Now.

It will be much worse than that. Bye bye constitution.

I guarantee that there will be a ruling wherein they say something to the effect that the constitution is antiquated and needs to be updated. And that will be the end of the United States.

We need the states to convene a constitutional convention. Now.
The wife and I have been talking about moving to another country when we retire . Need to really tighten up in the savings or get some passive income .

Just don't see it actually happening. There will be a lot of talk and promises though.

But just like the $15/hr min wage, it won't have the votes all the way around and will go by the wayside.

Just don't see it actually happening. There will be a lot of talk and promises though.

But just like the $15/hr min wage, it won't have the votes all the way around and will go by the wayside.
You’re right about the votes but does anyone know if it can be decided on by executive action ?

IML Gear Cream!
We're fucked. This is what happens when the Supreme Court wouldn't hear about election fraud.

People need to wake up that their game plan has been working so far. People kept saying "it will never happen" about things and it is freaking happening every time.

U mean kinda like how the GOP forced that Amy Comey Barret filthy disgusting animal on the American people?

What's to explain.. They rushed like crazy to get her in cuz they thought she'd help Trump with his voter fraud claims IF IT EVER GOT TO TO THE SUPREME COURT...
What happend there anyway?
Rudy and the pillow guy said they had proof.
Somebody refresh my memory glands

U mean kinda like how the GOP forced that Amy Comey Barret filthy disgusting animal on the American people?

There's a difference in *replacing* a judge through normal procedure vs "let's add enough judges to shift the court." What happens next? Republicans push it to 17 judges? 19? I'm sure even you see what kind of a precedence this sets and have to realize it's bad.

I totally agree Multislacking.. But here we are.
Score one for the other filthy animals.. The DEMOCRATS

What's to explain.. They rushed like crazy to get her in cuz they thought she'd help Trump with his voter fraud claims IF IT EVER GOT TO TO THE SUPREME COURT...
Sometimes I read your shit posts and think he must be on here just to troll. You can't be this dumb right?

This asshole on the news just said that he has been wanting the expansion of the Supreme Court so that black and brown people will not be blocked from voting .
not sure who this Aaron Belkin fag is .

This asshole on the news just said that he has been wanting the expansion of the Supreme Court so that black and brown people will not be blocked from voting .
not sure who this Aaron Belkin fag is .

You don't even have to have a ID to vote anymore. Wtf is he talking about? You can't get a water within 150 feet? This is a fucking joke.

Maricopa County audit is coming April 22nd. It will prove anomolies and fraud in the Election. From there the State can still reverse it's Electors.

Then once one State sees this, many many other states will follow

Mr. Pullitzer, who is the brain behind a neutral audit is saying he already has significant evidence of fraud and a precise algorithm. You see they were printing ballots crooked on purpose. Then what happened is the computer then "captured those ballots" and put them in "Adjudication". In adjudication the person reviewing each ballot can then decide manually whether the vote goes to Biden or to Trump

That is what happened.

This will go back to the Supreme Court and this time the result is going to be far different.

Prepare to see some type of false flag around the 22nd. Whether that be a massive shooting, or some type of major event aka were' going to war with Russia claims or some major "climate change" fake propaganda like a Meteor is going to hit.

More fear as a disguise. The sheep will all fall for much of it. Likewise they will deny the "forensics audit".

Get Shredded!
Sometimes I read your shit posts and think he must be on here just to troll. You can't be this dumb right?

Ignored.

- - - Updated - - -

Maricopa to the rescue then Wes!

Ignored.

- - - Updated - - -

Maricopa to the rescue then Wes!

Do you believe there was any fraud sir?

I saw a recent Rasmussen poll. 30% of Dems and 74% of R's said they believe fraud occured on a pretty high level.

They didn't count us Independents into that poll, which annoys me. Why not poll the most "unbiased" group of all?

Be nice.
I'm here...
Im here for you babe!

Be nice.
I'm here...
Im here for you babe!

Be real. Seriously, we can all agree or disagree on issues but this is a complete joke. Biden himself said this is a bone head idea. He was right. Common sense has left this country. Now with this woke drama they want to pack the courts? Lol.

Then you talk about how Amy was put on the court to save Trump. Yeah? So how come the court didn't hear one case? The GOP had the numbers in the court to hear the cases right? Yet you make these claims that are a complete lie. You seriously have to be trolling.

Last edited:
Project Veritas honey trapped a CNN executive. HE says

We stole the election.

The very next thing we will do is global warming.

We need to keep making up crisis after crisis.

So who gets to pick the new judges? Based on what I’m seeing I’d have to assume it’s the Democrats/President. How do you stop that from happening? Seems kinda shady to me.

JUST IN - House and Senate Democrats are reportedly preparing to unveil a bill on Thursday to add 4 seats to the US Supreme Court, bringing the total to 13, from the current 9 (The Intercept)

Project Veritas honey trapped a CNN executive. HE says

We stole the election.

The very next thing we will do is global warming.

We need to keep making up crisis after crisis.

The best part is did you see how they did it?

Project Veritas just put one of their staff on Tinder. Then they just spammed this clown with emails from her profile. Then he went on, and asked her out on a date

The rest is history.

These people are stupid.

The best part is did you see how they did it?

Project Veritas just put one of their staff on Tinder. Then they just spammed this clown with emails from her profile. Then he went on, and asked her out on a date

The rest is history.

These people are stupid.

I know right ? You can't make this stuff up, it's better than a movie.

:popcorn:

Back