• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dems to Expand Supreme Court

IML Gear Cream!
So who gets to pick the new judges? Based on what I’m seeing I’d have to assume it’s the Democrats/President. How do you stop that from happening? Seems kinda shady to me.
The president picks replacement Supreme Court justices so he would pick the extras but this has never happened before

The best part is did you see how they did it?

Project Veritas just put one of their staff on Tinder. Then they just spammed this clown with emails from her profile. Then he went on, and asked her out on a date

The rest is history.

These people are stupid.

That.......is.........awesome. Totally awesome.

This is nothing but another major distraction to get the headlines. Pelosi spoke shortly after and said she was going to shelf the bill, Jerry Nadler's creation.

Think about everything else that's going on. Why this today? Then throw in Joe's complete US and NATO withdrawal from Crapastan on 9-11. WHY?

Smoke screen after smoke screen.

This is nothing but another major distraction to get the headlines. Pelosi spoke shortly after and said she was going to shelf the bill, Jerry Nadler's creation.

Think about everything else that's going on. Why this today? Then throw in Joe's complete US and NATO withdrawal from Crapastan on 9-11. WHY?

I dont buy it. This was a climate check before the group that Biden put together meets.

Now as far as Afghanistan trump was already bringing everyone home ,biden just wants to speed it up to say that he’s the one that ended the war . No clue what his issue with Russia is now . That definitely is a war that we don’t need to get into .

Now as far as Afghanistan trump was already bringing everyone home ,biden just wants to speed it up to say that he’s the one that ended the war . No clue what his issue with Russia is now . That definitely is a war that we don’t need to get into .

Trump was pulling out next month. Biden in September. Maybe he has other places to send them.

U mean kinda like how the GOP forced that Amy Comey Barret filthy disgusting animal on the American people?
lolz, your so blind. the very people you despise protect you, once we are out of the way what do you think you bring to this world that is worth saving? it will be people that look like me that come to your door when the government rounds you up

lolz, your so blind. the very people you despise protect you, once we are out of the way what do you think you bring to this world that is worth saving? it will be people that look like me that come to your door when the government rounds you up

Awww.. My big burly internet BFF gonna come save me!!
I knew u liked me..
Your a sofie after all.
Xoxox

- - - Updated - - -

Actually. I do enjoy ur posts fucker.

Awww.. My big burly internet BFF gonna come save me!!
I knew u liked me..
Your a sofie after all.
Xoxox

- - - Updated - - -

Actually. I do enjoy ur posts fucker.
one of my besties in the AF was a fag he was the range master, just saying, theres a reason dont ask dont tell worked, if he was walking around chop chop square in saudi they would have stoned him

we arent leaving the worlds supplier of opium

Does anyone else find it curious that as the US took over the poppy fields that America has a heroine epidemic ? Now we're in something I know about. Do you think there is any multi billion dollar industry that the Government dosnt take a leading role in, or make money off of in the minimum be taxes ?

The CNN kunt fell for that Tinder thing, what a fool. Just more proof how dumb and perverted these worthless kuntz are.. LAMO... Demturdz :laughat:

Back