• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Masteron

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Question for you guys that like Masteron. I’ve used it myself in the last several cycles I’ve run. I’m already very lean so I think that has helped me get the most out of it.

I’m curious what’s the highest dose you’ve ran Mast at. Personally I’ve run as much as 100mg a day (mast prop) for about 4 weeks after running 50 a day for the 4 weeks prior to that.

I’m thinking of running a gram of mast my next cycle. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been awhile since anyone ran a 1g mast log here. Like most things at 1g, they said it really shined.

"Compound xyz really shines at a gram per week." :coffee:

Question for you guys that like Masteron. I’ve used it myself in the last several cycles I’ve run. I’m already very lean so I think that has helped me get the most out of it.

I’m curious what’s the highest dose you’ve ran Mast at. Personally I’ve run as much as 100mg a day (mast prop) for about 4 weeks after running 50 a day for the 4 weeks prior to that.

From my experience i see masteron works better over 700mg week minimum , when i use 1400mg week ( maximum ) i fell amazing , energetic , crazy sex drive , hard as a rock . I love masteron and nothing makes you fell like 18 years old again like him.

I've been using Masteron as a base compound at 400 mg weekly, I add it for the SHBG binding. Might be interesting to start running it heavy.

Question:
If you ran a gram weekly Mast, how much Test would you add? Deca, Tren?

If the idea is to sharpen/harden up, I'd think test/deca would be lower doses....?

From my experience i see masteron works better over 700mg week minimum , when i use 1400mg week ( maximum ) i fell amazing , energetic , crazy sex drive , hard as a rock . I love masteron and nothing makes you fell like 18 years old again like him.

MONSTRO, I’m curious, what about with Tren? Same question as with the Masteron.

Watch the hairline bro!- I love mast, but it loves my hair more! Hopefully, ur one that it doesn't bother- if u don't believe me, check out Monstro's hairline-lol

600mg max for me. Remember more is not always better. What are you try to accomplish by adding 400mg more?

I’ve never ran it alone. I always ran it with tren ace and test and T3

Mast p 100mg a day
Tren ace 100mg a day
Test e 125mg a week
T3 100mcg a day

I was ripped up like crazy.

Just started

Mast e 600mg a week
Test E 125mg a week
Anavar 50mg a day 3 weeks 100mg 9 weeks

I love masteron, I don’t have any noticeable sides and I feel fantastic. Always loved mast

I have personally always done 400-600mg of Masteron a week and felt awesome, energetic, awesome sex drive, and hard as a rock.

Remember, more gear is not always the answer.

IML Gear Cream!

What are your stats?
What are your goals?
Too many cookie cutter answers in this thread?
What difference do you hope to accomplish with 700mgs vs 1000mgs?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I ran 800mg of mastE a week once, and I'll never do that again.
My libido was so ferocious that it was uncomfortable, there was literally no way to quench the desire no matter how many times a day I had it. Physically on my appearance I have not noticed a difference with 600 compared to 800. 600 is absolute Max I will go. 200mg a week I feel good, at 400 I really feel things start to shine and at 600 it is beyond complimentary but I will not go longer than 10 weeks with it at 600. 200-400 is a great dosage to play with with adding and subtracting with blasting and cruising.

Watch the hairline bro!- I love mast, but it loves my hair more! Hopefully, ur one that it doesn't bother- if u don't believe me, check out Monstro's hairline-lol

I love Mast too, but you ain't lying about its effects on hair.
Even my damn beard starts going bald on the stuff....

I love Mast too, but you ain't lying about its effects on hair.
Even my damn beard starts going bald on the stuff....
Amazingly....I can take 150 mg ED A-drol, 400 mg Mast E, 1 gram deca and test c...no hair loss, but my wife has to shave my back.

What are your stats?
What are your goals?
Too many cookie cutter answers in this thread?
What difference do you hope to accomplish with 700mgs vs 1000mgs?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

5’11”
215 pounds
10 percent body fat or less
33 years old
Plenty of cycles under my belt

Goals are to gain lean muscle, with as little fat as possible

Ultimately I’d like to get to 225 with roughly the same body fat I currently hold.

I ran 800mg of mastE a week once, and I'll never do that again.
My libido was so ferocious that it was uncomfortable, there was literally no way to quench the desire no matter how many times a day I had it. Physically on my appearance I have not noticed a difference with 600 compared to 800. 600 is absolute Max I will go. 200mg a week I feel good, at 400 I really feel things start to shine and at 600 it is beyond complimentary but I will not go longer than 10 weeks with it at 600. 200-400 is a great dosage to play with with adding and subtracting with blasting and cruising.

Yes, I’m going to start a 6-8 week cruise here at the beginning of May before I start this proposed cycle.

My cruise will be 2-300 mg of test e per week and 2-300 mg of Masteron

Yes, I’m going to start a 6-8 week cruise here at the beginning of May before I start this proposed cycle.

My cruise will be 2-300 mg of test e per week and 2-300 mg of Masteron

That's a perfect Cruise dosage right there with those compounds. Very underestimated cocktail.
It's the perfect balance.

Keep us posted on how you make out man..

That's a perfect Cruise dosage right there with those compounds. Very underestimated cocktail.
It's the perfect balance.

Keep us posted on how you make out man..

Yes sir will do

Back