• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who does America really owe ?

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Lots of claims against America saying they owe ?

Students demand loan forgiveness saying they owe.

Blacks demand reparations, saying they are owed.

IMF, WHO, NATO say they are owed.

But let's take a look at who America honest n truly owes ?

Well, we owe every nation in the world actually, every commie, every despot, every bad guy in the world ...

How you ask ? For the last at least 80 years we have been giving out treasury notes of deposit , and they have been traded around the world many times over. So how much do we honestly owe the world right this second ? If every nation in the world took a plane to DC and presented every certificate of deposit - insured by the American taxpayer ...

Drum roll please ........ Its so much no one actually knows ? Could some show up from decades ago, that have been forgotten ?

Ok ok, the best known figure is - somewhere right under $ 100, 000,000,000,000.00

Yep, about a hundred trillion, that no one believes for one second they will get. So what are these despots, and commies getting ? Well, yes, they are getting the acrued intrest on these certificates, that will be in perpetuaty, because there is zero chance of redeeming them - EVER. So we throw a nice chunk of foreign aid on top just to shut them up ...

Carry on. :twothumbs:

It's actually a really great trap honestly. I give a nod to the gamesmanship.

None of these bad guys want to rock the boat, or lose that acrued intrest ?

In fact they all want us to be " IT " in this game of tag. They get to shake us down for even foreign aid.

The last thing they want is inflation - OOPS, there I said it ...:eek:wned:

It's this exact process that made the USSR file bankruptcy.

Can you imagine if we printed money - OOPS - If we printed 100 bills that were 1 trillon each, and handed them out, saying now get lost. And stopped paying the intrest and foreign aid ?

So yes, our debt holds the world together. That is till it dosnt ...

Wonder why intrest rates have been so low ? We only have to pay that low intrest rate to the despotic commie dictators of the world.

See why they are mad ?

Can we understand why we printed about 8 trillion ? Money is a supply and demand market. The more you print the less it's worth ? China has devalued their currency forever to have a market advantage. If your currency is low, your products are cheaper

Example- you can get a Chinese 450 dirt bike for $1500 bucks, but a European 450 cc bike is $12,000. It's because the Euro is high, the Yuan is low.

Under Jimmy Carter with " Stagflation " intrest rates were 21%. I can remember it like it was yesterday.

My grandmother had $300,000 dollars invested at 21% She made $63,000 per year and it was FDIC insured. Take a moment to to get your heart meds. I know, I almost had a heart attack myself. Can you fathom what $63,000 was in 1977, to be a retired grandmother ? Well the despots were getting that too ...

That same year, my dad made $70,000 dollars a year working for Texas Instrument.

My mom didn't work.

We had two cars.

Our house was paid, and it was worth $40,000

For those who say a depression can't happen, uh bud, your in one right now ...

So now we have a index to refer with.

1977 my dad made twice the value of his home per year. Ok good times, good economy.

1989 I made the value of my house per year. Yeah it was OK ?

Today ? My son can't afford a house and he is a college boy, white collar, professional.

Just saying ...

The way the question asked is loaded imo ...if you ask me no one is owed shit, everyone knows they are owed shit!...

You point out some very interesting facts!

The world owes the UNITED STATES!!

And God!

We may need some definitions though. You can go the the debt clock and watch it spinning like crazy. It shows USA debt on the books. Looks to be about a hundred trillion, more or less - way more due to the unfunded liability. This is true, and not the 1000 trillion I mentioned. The debt clock is right.

USA don't owe every despot commie. See the federal reserve private bank that has never been audited is the one who owes every despot tyrant commie in the world ...

How they love their games ! For those of you who say a one world order dosnt, and will never exist. Hey bud, ya it does ?

IML Gear Cream!
At the end of 2008 we had a financial meltdown. To keep the wolves off our front door, W Bush got a trillion stimulus package. At that time our debt to GDP ratio was 100%. Well Big Bad B got two stimulus packages. Then Terrible Trump got one. First thing creepy joe did was ask for 2 trillion and it hasn't yet been spent, so it dosnt show on our debt clock yet. And And And, he is asking for 2 trillion more, even as our debt to GDP ratio is right around 200%.

If that dosnt have you reaching for your computer to get out of the stock market nothing ever will ...

America doesnt owe anyone shit, the south was owned by france and spain, the north fought for independence and later fought a civil war, white people died to free slaves. name another country that fought to free slaves, something that is currently going on in several countries. people think it was blacks that were the oppressed but the largest mass lynching ever was italians in new orleans.

World Geo politics is like a drug deal gone bad, and alot of people are gonna get hurt Heckler ... No worries though if we store our wealth, and be smart with our children.

college was a pay as you go, trades were learned by apprenticeship, schools became a monopoly once the government created the student loan program, the government creates a mess out of everything it touches. of coarse they want to push education, you are now indebted for most your life. economic slavery

If you cant see the hyperinflation coming you are blind deaf and dumb. Its going to kick us all in the nuts.

If you cant see the hyperinflation coming you are blind deaf and dumb. Its going to kick us all in the nuts.

Big time Heavy, inflation is here now. Don't get me wrong, I believe in diversity. Like

Some blue chip n tech stock is probably good right now.

Real estate in the right markets, florida, texas, is probably good to have.

Gold you can hold in your hand ( there's not enuff silver, nobody has it in hand ) is good.

Cash in your walls in case of emergency seems prudent to me. Do the others first though.

Used cars looks like a near term winner ? Anyone can do that ?

I'm not a prepper, but I have 50 pounds of food per person, and hey I can always run a bulk, hahaha ...

True story, back in the late 90s a Japanese man was in Switzerland trying to sell a ton of treasury notes. Guess what - no takers. Nothing illegal about trying to sell notes, but he was under a fake passport. It turns out he was representing Japan who was very quietly trying to dump American debt.

Times were good back then. No housing bubble, no stimulus, big Bill was steering this ship with the only war being against americans.

Point is, how bad must it be today, and I see oil just went over a hundred a barrel ?

Here is a willy wonka golden ticket. Notice it's not legal tender ? There is a difference between a bond and a certificate ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-16-01-56-56~2.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-16-01-56-56~2.png
    487.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2021-04-16-02-00-07~2.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-16-02-00-07~2.png
    40 KB · Views: 4
World debt seems to be 258 trillion.

Attachments

• 1618899566925-1605760246.jpg
    1618899566925-1605760246.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
Get Shredded!
It seems like there is 110 trillon in cash in the world.

Attachments

• 1618899838822-1437655574.jpg
    1618899838822-1437655574.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
This is awesome ! Coinstar to bitcoin ...

Attachments

• 16189002905311343802740.jpg
    16189002905311343802740.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
It is said that China holds 81.3 trillon of world wealth. If they can collect it. Good luck.

Attachments

• 16189012071341071513084.jpg
    16189012071341071513084.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
2 years ago, the federal reserve bank, told USA that our debt was unsustainable.

That was 4 trillion dollars ago.

Remember the Federal Reserve Bank is a private bank that loans to the USA, and the world.

Attachments

• 1618902815027-1634529523.jpg
    1618902815027-1634529523.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
It looks like the Fed bank is also buying large amounts of stock to keep the bubble from popping.

Attachments

• 1618903253558-1605760246.jpg
    1618903253558-1605760246.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
Of course it is worst.

Inflation - up

GDP - Down

Durable goods - down

Consumer goods - up

Attachments

• 1618986814490-1605760246.jpg
    1618986814490-1605760246.jpg